We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Iboganaut & Psilosybinaut Options

fallout330
#1 Posted : 8/18/2010 1:20:33 AM

Edward

Hello,

I'm Fallout330 and this is my first time here. I'm currently on the Mindvox Ibogaine Forums along with the Eboka forums at: http://eboka.pkeffect.com/

I hope to continue to journey onward here by listening, learning and progress. I currently view Ibogaine and Psilosybin as two powerful tools that I've been introduced to and also the only two I currently have some limited experience with.

Peace everyone!
"Life is easy with Eyes Closed"

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 8/18/2010 2:07:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! There's strong love here for both iboga and mushrooms, so you will fit right in.

Be sure to check out the most excellent Wiki and FAQ.

Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

fallout330
#3 Posted : 8/21/2010 4:08:08 PM

Edward

ragabr wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus! There's strong love here for both iboga and mushrooms, so you will fit right in.

Be sure to check out the most excellent Wiki and FAQ.

Be cool, be well.

Thank you ragabr for the welcome and info.!

Peace
"Life is easy with Eyes Closed"

L_Star
#4 Posted : 8/24/2010 3:26:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, and good travels ahead!!!
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

MelCat
#5 Posted : 8/24/2010 4:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome fallout. I definitely have a special place in my heart for the fungus and I'm really looking forward to experiencing Iboga soon.

safe and happy journeys!
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 8/24/2010 6:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Always good to have another Ibo' explorer 'on the bus' Wink