We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The case against changa Options

gammagore
#21 Posted : 8/16/2010 12:14:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
lol, okay: let me say this for the third time - What im against: smoking recreational DMT with a sub-breakthrough intention. That's bad news. Who disagrees with position?

Thanks everyone!
Be well!

I agree with this statement, but it did seem like you came across as having a grudge against people who smoke/vape changa.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

shoe
#22 Posted : 8/16/2010 12:14:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
Yeah there is something unenlightened about it when you choose to let it all out like that giving it to people you dont even know that dont deserve it. Youjust create more darkness, but hey, if thats what you want..

There are much much more effective ways of getting you message across..

Just me thinking of the good of the community.

Im not being negative without a good reason, fractal. I'll thank you for keeping your sarcasm to yourself. If you could take my message seriously then this thread would stop and would serve as a good counterpoint to the changa section - why NOT to make changa.

If there was no discourse here, there would be no nexus. You think im "letting it all out" I say that this is the point: to make a valid argument and then support it. You have to accept that otherwise there wouldn't be any discussion at all! And obviously, that would suck!

Quote:

I agree with this statement, but it did seem like you came across as having a grudge against people who smoke/vape changa.

I thought it was so obvious from the beginning that I hold DMT as something totally cosmic and close to my heart, and I don't have anything against these people, but strongly, strongly urge them to grow up in their approach!! Anyway, I should maybe edit it if it reads like that.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Bill Cipher
#23 Posted : 8/16/2010 12:21:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shoe,

I've never had any beef with you and I'm not looking to pick a fight - but your point of view is ridiculous, as this is something you've never even experienced. How can you reasonably argue the merits (or lack thereof) of ANYTHING that you dont actually know anything about? It's just a silly position from which to argue, and you're making yourself look a crazy crackpot with your overly passionate flag waving.

gibran2
#24 Posted : 8/16/2010 12:24:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

gammagore wrote:
shoe wrote:
lol, okay: let me say this for the third time - What im against: smoking recreational DMT with a sub-breakthrough intention. That's bad news. Who disagrees with position?

Thanks everyone!
Be well!

I disagree with that statement, but only because it implies I know what is best for others.

I don’t recreationally smoke DMT with a sub-breakthrough intention, but I don’t know if others would benefit from such an approach or not. We’re not all the same, and what seems abhorrent to me might be extremely beneficial to someone else. We all walk unique paths to the same destination.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Ginkgo
#25 Posted : 8/16/2010 12:29:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You know, I really don't see what good that may come out of this thread. I have no problem with you shoe, neither does anyone else, and because of that I feel you also should allow yourself to accept what other people enjoy. I think we all should just agree that we are different and enjoy different things. Nagging about the ways of other people only spread negativity, something I think we all can agree that is for no good.

If it turns out to be any good reason to reopen the thread for further discussion later, send me or an other mod a message. But for now, I don't think we need this heat... I for sure don't, but please do let me know if someone thinks I am wrong.

PREV12