We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Wow!!! Electric Sheep Options

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#1 Posted : 8/14/2010 12:16:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
Made a batch of Electric Sheep and it's proper amazing!! Very happy

If DMT is the awesome nightclub, then these herbs are the cool and interesting beings to meet there Smile

This opens up entirely new avenues to explore, love it!!

You're all fucking brilliant and I love you all for sharing this stuff.

Off for another bong Twisted Evil

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

#2 Posted : 8/14/2010 2:31:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Hell yeah dude. In the process of msking some reall soon and really wanna try this combination based on peoples reported experiences with it.

Makin me reall curious. Smile

ragabr
#3 Posted : 8/14/2010 3:32:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely in love with the Electric Sheep. Sometimes SWIM puts it away, just because it seems a little indulgent - she's always had amazingly beautiful experiences with it. Also highly suggest the blue lotus by itself, if you haven't tried it.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

gammagore
#4 Posted : 8/14/2010 9:12:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeeeeeehaaaaaaa, infuse them herbs and SMOKE MORE CHANGA!!!Smile

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 8/14/2010 1:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All about the blue lily. Wink

If you enjoy electric sheep, try this:

- 10g blue lily petals & stamens extracted into everclear for 2-3 weeks (enough alcohol to cover the plant material, plus 1" more) (best if plant material is shredded well or even powdered)

- filter plant material from lily-infused everclear (can be quite a task, but work with it somehow until it's clear of plant material or sediment)

- reduce/evaporate lily-infused everclear to around 50ml or so

- dissolve 1g DMT (white, golden, amber...whatever color you like) into the reduced lily everclear

- evaporate DMT/lily infused alcohol onto 1g blue lily petals only...no stamens

This is Cosmic Lily. One gram DMT. One gram 11x Blue Lily.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

The_Shaman
#6 Posted : 8/15/2010 4:40:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
Sometimes SWIM puts it away, just because it seems a little indulgent - she's always had amazingly beautiful experiences with it.

SWIM also in his limited experience has had profoundly beautiful journeys with the Lotus flower. agreed as a herbal smoke it adds some great flavor and energy to the mix.

So, I guess what im saying is If there is a Blue lotus Fan club , sign me up!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

shoe
#7 Posted : 8/15/2010 10:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only thing I don't like about changa (I Haven't tried it yet to be honest) is the idea that it'll smell like freebase DMT (which it will) and will stink up the whole place.

In my eyes changa is a very self indulgent thing, a trippy treat for smoking all the time, and really detracts from the real life-changing and cleansing power of DMT. and I don't beleive its the proper way for DMT to be smoked. One should stick to freebasing it in a glass pipe, while fully MAOi'd. With white candles burning, After meditating for a good half an hour, with incense burning, in a dark room, with quiet music, with eyes closed. That's all.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

ragabr
#8 Posted : 8/15/2010 10:46:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
The only thing I don't like about changa (I Haven't tried it yet to be honest) is the idea that it'll smell like freebase DMT (which it will) and will stink up the whole place.

In my eyes changa is a very self indulgent thing, a trippy treat for smoking all the time, and really detracts from the real life-changing and cleansing power of DMT. and I don't beleive its the proper way for DMT to be smoked. One should stick to freebasing it in a glass pipe, while fully MAOi'd. With white candles burning, After meditating for a good half an hour, with incense burning, in a dark room, with quiet music, with eyes closed. That's all.

Is this a joke?

Edit: just saw your new thread, guess it's not a joke. Since there's no conversation with moralizing, can only say that it doesn't smell like freebase dmt.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Caen
#9 Posted : 8/16/2010 12:33:55 AM

O.o

Blue lotus is just simply awesome.
Haven't tried the Electric Sheep yet but now I'm curious to try it.
The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
~H. P. Lovecraft~

smokeydaze
#10 Posted : 8/22/2010 3:18:15 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

shoe wrote:

This is true to an extent although what I feel your overseeing is the healing power of the trippy treat.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

LucidJ
#11 Posted : 8/23/2010 11:01:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya I'm just about ready for my first batch too. No Idea what it's gonna be.

I have Cappi(bark), mullein, Calea, palo santo, passion flower, white sage, mint and blue water lily.

gammagore
#12 Posted : 8/23/2010 11:04:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LucidJ wrote:
I have Cappi(bark), mullein, Calea, palo santo, passion flower, white sage, mint and blue water lily.

Nice herbs there, both Caapi(bark) and passionflower taste rough, but both work very well.

d*l*b
#13 Posted : 8/23/2010 11:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:

I smoked some plain old freebase the other day and was amazed at how much more it stank than my changa mixes. The room actually still smells quite nice afterwards...
D × V × F > R

LucidJ
#14 Posted : 8/24/2010 1:28:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
LucidJ wrote:

Nice herbs there, both Caapi(bark) and passionflower taste rough, but both work very well.

I might just infuse the other herbs with the cappi and passion flower. The cappi looks like it would be really hard to smoke.

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#15 Posted : 8/26/2010 9:52:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:

I can see how the method of delivery makes it easy to indulge in, but I also believe it's about the intent you go in with. I don't mind indulging, but if I go in one too many times with that mindset, then I end up getting a kick in the arse eventually.

Maybe it was just the drugs but I thought that Blue Lotus was trying to teach me something about electromagnetism the other night Laughing, but then I added too much DMT and the information was lost as I got wowed by the visuals. To hear what these plants are really saying I need to approach the whole thing more carefully than I am doing with my crude methods, but on the other hand the visuals are there to be enjoyed and appreciated! For me, it's all about balance.

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#16 Posted : 8/26/2010 9:55:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

d*l*b wrote:
shoe wrote:

I smoked some plain old freebase the other day and was amazed at how much more it stank than my changa mixes. The room actually still smells quite nice afterwards...

Yeah, usually the room stinks proper dodgy after freebase and the smell tends to linger for a while, changa seemed to mask that quite well.

gratefulfloyd
#17 Posted : 9/24/2010 2:31:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel like enhanced leaf still reeks of DMT, at least in my experience with the Electric Sheep.

Madcap
#18 Posted : 9/24/2010 2:49:59 AM

illudium Q-36

shoe wrote:
The only thing I don't like about changa (I Haven't tried it yet to be honest)

maybe you should try it before you knock it
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Madcap
#19 Posted : 9/24/2010 2:53:08 AM

illudium Q-36

I'm bummed that I didn't think to IPA extract my blue lilly!!! I have been soaking caapi leaf and vine for almost 4 weeks and was just about to make my next batch of changa with it. I should have been soaking my lilly this whole time!

oh well, I may have to make another batch in 2-4 weeks

peyongongongong
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

gratefulfloyd
#20 Posted : 9/25/2010 9:11:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've got harmaline mixed with 10x blue lotus extract, and some regular calea. Tried it out last night and was blown away by one hit, must have gotten some of the dmt rise from my pipe, one hit and my room expanded largely, I was just on a bed in the middle of this huge colorful space, it was no longer my room and I had some of the most intense time dilation I have had in a long time. Experience was about 15 minutes of a peak, followed my 45 minute come down roughly

12NEXT