We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi Tea โ™ฅ Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 8/13/2010 1:53:05 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I would love to journey with some Caapi Tea any suggestions, advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 8/14/2010 2:11:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

For my intro to ayahuasca I boiled up 50g of white caapi thoroughly. It's definately a very kind teacher. All that stuff I have heard about the violent purging and body spasms just aren't present with this brew. Sure you can purge with it if you want to, but it will be a deep comfortable purge that will happen well into the experience as a result of your body's chemistry changing, rather than that of an upset stomach. I actually even quite like the taste.

My intentions with this first brew were to feel the effects of the brew only, but after an hour or so meditating on it I loaded a small amount of spice into my pipe and inhaled. It turns out the caapi did way more than I at first thought, it's that gentle.

Anyway I simmered the 50g's very lightly with no acid 3x3 hours then reduced and from the very first time I smelled the steam I was in love. I never thought I could get so much pleasure and fulfilment out of gently stirring a pan for all the waking hours of a whole day, but I highly recommend giving the magic all the attention in the world.

Aegle
#3 Posted : 8/14/2010 12:34:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Soulfood

Sounds lovely, thank you for intriguing me further... From your description Caapi Tea sounds like just what I need, a peaceful healing experience...

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

jamie
#4 Posted : 8/14/2010 5:35:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

If you have cielo vine I would start with less..50g of cielo for me was almost too much to handle with a bit of mimosa..got kinda out of hand..

White vine I think you need more..I dunno about the other colors.

I would start with caapi only or just a bit of light becasue caapi itself can be powerful at times adn it's good to get used to caapi by itself at first if you plan on drinking often.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 8/15/2010 4:14:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

From what I've heard I'd avoid cielo completely for now. Yellow for a classic caapi experience and white for magic Smile

Aegle
#6 Posted : 8/16/2010 6:42:04 PM

Cloud Whisperer

fractal enchantment wrote:
If you have cielo vine I would start with less..50g of cielo for me was almost too much to handle with a bit of mimosa..got kinda out of hand..

White vine I think you need more..I dunno about the other colors.

I would start with caapi only or just a bit of light becasue caapi itself can be powerful at times adn it's good to get used to caapi by itself at first if you plan on drinking often.

Fractal Enchantment

Thank you so very much for the advice, ill be taking the white vine. I want to establish a strong relationship with Caapi before i journey with Ayahuasca, as i feel Caapi is a powerful element within the Ayahuasca brew it will be the best way to build a positive foundation for my Aya experiences...

Much Peace and Happiness

Aegle
#7 Posted : 8/16/2010 6:45:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

soulfood wrote:
From what I've heard I'd avoid cielo completely for now. Yellow for a classic caapi experience and white for magic Smile

Soulfood

Awesome ill be taking the white vine, there is nothing better than a little bit of magic... Cool

Much Peace and Understanding