We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Suggestions? Options

Shadowlord
#1 Posted : 8/13/2010 7:09:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
After a real slow start w/ DMT I have finally started to make some real progress with it of late and that has been due to smoking it on mullein rather than my other previous methods that, while they worked, were inefficient and made me feel nervous or anxious.
Smoking it on mullein has been fantastic for me and is so good that I have smoked it 3 times already this week when I often have gone months in between flights even though I have not had any unpleasant trips on it to date. ( I think it was just way too different from anything I had experienced before and that I am only now starting to be ready for what DMT has to offer.)

Anyways, having read on infused herbs/Changa in the recent months that I have been extracting and assaying the spice I was wondering what some members thoughts on

1. What is the next best herb to try. I am getting some fresh Passionflower from a friend and he says that It is a nice one. Is there any others that are next in line or best for smoothness of smoke?

2. which ones have the most effect on the actual experience. I understand that using Caapi leaves gives some added duration and Aya like effects as the THH is combustible etc. But I have also heard that some of the favored herbs/ blends can do things to effect the flavor and nature of the trip.

I have read the thread on all the various alternatives. Blue Lotus, Pau D'Arco etc.
I am looking more for what the community here has found in their experiences.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/13/2010 10:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadowlord wrote:

1. What is the next best herb to try. I am getting some fresh Passionflower from a friend and he says that It is a nice one. Is there any others that are next in line or best for smoothness of smoke?

Passionflower is not smooth IMO, I think if you get the flowers they could be smooth. The passionflower ive used have always tasted like burned bush. Next best would be Caapi leaf or Mullein IMO.

Shadowlord wrote:

2. which ones have the most effect on the actual experience. I understand that using Caapi leaves gives some added duration and Aya like effects as the THH is combustible etc. But I have also heard that some of the favored herbs/ blends can do things to effect the flavor and nature of the trip.

Each to their ownSmile Alot of herbs add a certain type of quality, you just gotta test a few blends to find what you like. Get a bunch of Caapi leaf and make some 10/20x ala Dorge, add that extract to any smokable herb, I like using caapi, chali, pau, mullein. Il never mix more than two herbs into a blend.

Added harmalas can also give the journey some vroom vroom.