We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Smarter Multidimensional Beings Options

yorby
#1 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:05:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is written fresh off the spice of life. Things may be said more than once in a different way. Tried hardest no to edit.

They where tall and made up of many things (light, thoughts, time, space, water, plasma, unexplainable morphing multicolored detailed material).

They seemed to pass me off as they knew me my entire life.

They were very tall/slender and all sat by each other like family even though they were one being kinda/maybe.

They were very smart with a good sense of humor and can relate to humans and speak any language a person talks fluently and calmly.

They are very calm but you can tell they make big decisions with ease compared to what a human can do. They have thoughts that can control everything here with no effort. They wont laugh at you, but certain human actions are amusing to them.

They moved like fluid plasma fabric made up of a year 7000AD liquid circuit board.
They were individuals but all one being reasoning with itself.

They had a high power as they are to me.

I could not see who they had to answer to, but he seemed cool.

They had restraints due to the higher power but obeyed him like a well disciplined child to a smart parent.

They told me secrets but gave me an option to tell because they know nobody would believe me here in this dimension. I am not telling them. You will know one day.

They were over a trillion times more detailed in design than the intricate designs on a fresh $100 bill.

They are better, smarter, more powerful, and cooler.

Looks like they live in a place that doesn't have any problems.

They don't need light or food.

They seem like they graduated from being like us a long time ago but can still relate.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Shayku
#2 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:19:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heehee! Tell us the secret! Smile

Is it possible that their higher being could have been you without your knowledge? That would certainly resemble an experience I had. Sounds like a nice trip. I like when the beings are calm.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

yorby
#3 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:25:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Shayku good point and never thought of that. Yes it was a enlightening tryp. Why would they have to answer to me if they are smarter than me?

It would be rude of me to tell the secret.

Have you ever seen the beings mad?

Shayku
#4 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, not mad, but tricky and fast and sometimes making faces that weren't so nice, but that was probably a reflection of my own anxiety. In that sense, the way they react to your feelings, that's how you might've been their higher power, linked to them in a way similar that links them together, and in a way that affects them even more than they affect you. But maybe you had a different experience, I don't know. Only it has happened, last time, that I discovered how much we were inter-linked. I feel they suffer from my anxiety at least as much as I do - they don't like what it turns them into, and it's my job to calm down and be the first to open to the other, not the other way around.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

wade
#5 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:34:02 PM

wade

they are you

reflexion
#6 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yorby wrote:

It would be rude of me to tell the secret.

well, they did give you the option of sharing these secrets, right? Smile

yorby
#7 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:55:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It does seem like they knew me so much that they could have been me divided into different beings.

The secrets they told me did sound like something I'd tell myself but it was like a confirmation of something i already knew about myself.

How can YOU see your own soul? Who is the YOU looking at the soul? Isn't that YOU that YOU are looking at?

clouds
#8 Posted : 8/12/2010 8:18:59 PM

Human

Personal brainstorm time

• Maybe they are part of your Self that is yet more conscious than you about what you are.
Example: Imagine your left index finger suddenly becoming conscious and looking at your right hand while you control it to impress him.

• Maybe there is a sort of "Cosmic Internet" that you access when you take DMT and the entities are not very impressed with your noob skills.
Example: Oh! Look at this guy... total noob lol, let's have some fun and mess with his mind a little lol.

• Maybe they are projections of your subconscious and the archetypes and desires take an ambiguous form inspired by the Collective Unconscious
Example: (Microscope = Biology / LSD = Psychology) ~ (Transmission Electron Microscope = Biology / DMT = Psychology)

who knows?

yorby
#9 Posted : 8/12/2010 8:52:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@clouds it's a combination of the first two of the brainstorm. They would have to some how be a part of me or my soul to know me that well.

It's like the being were trying to convey that you are either dead or alive and that's what it all boiled down to.

It's like they were showing me a preview of what it's like to not have a body and to experience thoughts with no BS.

Dedalus
#10 Posted : 8/12/2010 10:47:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Only it has happened, last time, that I discovered how much we were inter-linked. I feel they suffer from my anxiety at least as much as I do - they don't like what it turns them into, and it's my job to calm down and be the first to open to the other, not the other way around.

Before my DMT trip I "knew" this, and during my trip I indeed observed how they would change with my thoughts, taking on menacing or disapproving forms as I thought ill of them, and when I smiled and tried to project positive energy they warmed up to me and danced around for a while until they faded. I've also found that characters in my dreams also have this connection with me; they ARE us. Or a part of us is them?

Do you think DMT entities may have some sort of connection with the characters we encounter in our dreams? Maybe they are like dream characters with 1000X trippiness.

I believe people are able to gain "deep" knowledge from their dreams, or from characters in their dreams. It is a state of meditation, of deep thinking/imagining using the subconscious mind, plus DMT!!! Think about how powerful that may have been as a tool for humans: the subconscious is where the "true" you resides, where everything that makes you you is kept. You could theoretically become a master philosopher overnight by analyzing all of your life so far and what you've seen of life but not made sense of yet.

We also have "frameworks" of people in ourselves. People we know, or have known. Even if we never understood them in real life, there they are. If we were to interact with them in our dreams, we could maybe gain some knowledge about life by thinking about what they have to say more seriously, or in a different light. You know what I mean?

So, in this way, what if you could also gain much insight from these "smarter multi-dimensional beings"? The connection might transcend language though?? Damn, that would be way too confusing.
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

yorby
#11 Posted : 8/12/2010 11:17:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It could possibly be you getting to see your conscious as a being. All of your memories and energy as a separate you.

I was on it yesterday and this happened.

While trpn I was saying to self: "Yep this is so amazing there is no use trying to explain it. I'll just sit back and learn. I see why I shouldn't remember this. I can't even talk. If I tried to nobody would understand. Yep this is the truth. yep. I now it all now. I'm glad I know this but know I won't know it later"

Then...

I was watching this ancient/futuristic rotating digital totem pole man do multidimensional tricks using every shape and color possible to work with. He could play with time, space, and dimensions.

He could turn, twist, rotate, morph, change colors, turn into a frequency, and digitize himself all inside a 10d world. Oh yeah he knew so much the smartest man on earth was worth less than a single carbon atom.

Before the show started the digital totem pole man looked at me like... WATCH THIS!!! and I was like. Wha......... (15 minutes later) t!

Shayku
#12 Posted : 8/13/2010 3:42:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Do you think DMT entities may have some sort of connection with the characters we encounter in our dreams?"

Yes, I do. As you say, I think they are both "frameworks" we have in our mind. I think those models of others we see in dreams are us also. They come from our perception of others, which we interpret by seeing elements of ourselves in there, for better or worse.

Your "interactive emotion experiences" are very much in line with what I think goes on in a DMT trip. I haven't had the self-control to experiment the way you describe, but it is true that their reactions to my thoughts and feelings share a lot of similarities with what goes on in dreams. I'm tempted to think that the entities are like dream characters, minus our memory, minus our acquired idea of others. They would be the Others, or our idea of Others, stripped down to their bare minimum. And that explains much of the healing power too. When you project something negative, you receive it right back in another form, so in that little struggle, you come to find the point where you agree with yourself, where you like what you are. That's an incredibly revealing experience in itself.

Of course, I'm extrapolating here, but I'm not big on the "alien" and "other-dimension" theories, though I'm certainly not closed to them. The line of thought we're describing here keeps the whole phenomenon inside your head, it becomes about accessing your own matrix, with elements of synesthesia and glossolalia and whatnot and I find that easy to accept as a theory.
SWIM is Spartacus!

Morphane
#13 Posted : 8/13/2010 4:32:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I like to think we might just be playing an ultra elaborate massively multiplayer role playing game, that is so immersive we utterly forget who we really are. This is of course no new idea to anyone who has read Alan Watts, or even seen the film Avatar.

Look at the lives of famous people - anyone from John Lennon, Isaac Newton, John Keats, John Merrick the Elephant Man - it seems so obvious to me that the lives of people, even ordinary people, are products of art. Characters in the most amazing movie ever. Events too, history, the discoveries of science, religion, art, World Wars - all of it is just so incredible.

Yet the actual experience, thanks to the mundane realities of life like work, sleep, eating etc, and seemingly random events like sickness, falling in love, depression, etc; the experience is given such weight and realism, that we forget and overlook how manufactured, how convenient everything is. But there is a crazy fractal pattern to it all.

And the most exciting thing, in light of Time Wave Zero or Armageddon, whatever you want to think, but it definitely seems as if this grand show is coming to the ulimtate climax - whether it be destruction or salvation - the best is always yet to come.

Yorby, your beings remind me of the advanced robotic creatures in the film AI. They were very tall and slender, and though inviduals, could share information and perhaps consciousness, through a kind of telepathy. They way the dealt with you, reminded me how they dealt with a little robot boy they discovered. I wonder if you've seen the film, and it may have inspired your vision.