We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Greetings to all Options

GT4Booster
#41 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:15:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I felt an intense urge to go and rag the hell out of the Type R scooby last night afterwards. i remeber taking 10g of magic mushrooms and having to drive afterwards and though ill leave that one cheee

i think i got most of the way there just not into olbivion. Ill try that tongiht, gonna leave the weed alone tongiht. the cheese is so strong 1/2 a g of it and you are really mashed

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bill Cipher
#42 Posted : 8/12/2010 7:45:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No driving. That's just asking for trouble.

Take the advice about the glass vaporgenie to heart. If you get one (along with a bunch of extra screens and jet lighter) and you're able to exceed 50mgs in one dose (on top of a small bed of some kind of leaf other than weed), I will be very, very, very surprised.

Technique is everything with this stuff. Get it down and you will be rocked beyond your wildest imaginings.

gammagore
#43 Posted : 8/12/2010 10:52:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GT4Booster wrote:
sorry to keep wittering on aswell hahahaha

Carry on man, this is one of the beauty's of the Nexus, we can all sort of relate to what we are talking about.

Dont waste anymore money on anymore bongs. Buy a GVG, this bong you talk of that you bought, you can put it to good use, one of them would be to leave the screen and bowl in it, and make some changa, load it and hit it, not crazy like, just a slow long rip. This is by far the easiest way to smoke with out tek. Or try the sandwich method.

Also on the talk of a sitter, I actually prefer not to vape in my home if anyone is around. Il most of the time do it alone, without my wife downstairs.

One thing that helps me with not needing a sitter is reminding myself that everything will be ok, I will come back to earth and tomorow will come. Its almost like a mantra " everything will be ok, everything will be ok".

Letting go also hepls, but this is easier said than done.

Enjoy your explorations broSmile

GT4Booster
#44 Posted : 8/13/2010 10:19:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Had an enjoyable night, did a few small 20mg ones to see if i was buring it allright, seems so. i loaded a 50mg up ( im heeding your advice now lads > going to build up slowly) and it was decent , i took the whole bowl in one ( i always do , get the most of what you got). I felt out of body and 6 or so minutes went missing, but non of this breaking through > but dunno to be honest, came around feeling really warm and dead happy, felt the need to dance around a little hahah

I think my head is stopping it from working proper, i was on anti phycotics for a long time and they have changed something im sure. i need to work on this, clear things up a little

After whatever level i have been to , be it misincule or somewhere i dont know on this, i feel immesnse warmth and love sort things afterwords, not uphoria but just love and clarity > im stating to sound like you peeps lol

SUPER !

Dedalus
#45 Posted : 8/13/2010 12:32:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome dude, I'm glad to see that you're beginning your own exploration and enjoying it. For me, the experience is very hard to remember except when I meditate or close my eyes on weed. Be prepared to be shown things beyond and behind all you know, things that = you + DMT. I think it gives us a crazy window into our subconscious -- our true selves. Therefore we can definitely change ourselves for the better with DMT's help. I wish you strength to overcome yourself, brother.
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

GT4Booster
#46 Posted : 8/13/2010 1:09:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

cheers bud. One thing that did freak me out and i dont know if anyone else gets this, but music changes. I was listening to tracks ive listened to before and they were differant, like you can here something in the background. Does anyone else get this sort of vibe from music, i can here the sound going left to right and distorting > really odd. i had this on the 20mg does i had > i turned the music off on the bigger one

Im sure i had a mini stroke once on too many mushrooms, my mate decided to put eminem on , why i dont know. I went out of it, and could feel my sweat pissing out of my body from all over, i was awake but onconcious (spelt wrong), horrible stuff was in those tracks. i woke up to find partial paralasys and a contstant dribble from the right of my mouth . i like music on this kinda thing, but its always in the back of my head im going to hear those evil vibes > i guess its just fear of something or maybe ?...

any thoughts on this

Bill Cipher
#47 Posted : 8/13/2010 7:36:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Music can be wonderful, but it can also be distracting and scary. At higher doses I will sometimes hear CD skips and bizarre loops during the initial rush, and they just scare the shit right out of me, so I'll often go in silence. A steady auditory tone is nice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG3wXWPa_qA), and can provide comfort without distraction.

Keep in mind that there is a tolerance factor at play here. Without harmalas, you can't really go and go without a break (at least I can't). Try and take an hour break at minimum in between. Or get yourself some harmala extracts and throw the rule book out the window.

GT4Booster
#48 Posted : 8/15/2010 9:20:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well after more failed attempts to get there, i thought enough of this and threw my extraction into the night sky > nearly 3g . i guess i didnt extract it right or something or was too quick. going to order some mhrb from a reputable place and re-extract in more thought/.detail of what im doing

i ended up smoking a fair bit of cheese and white widow last night and came to conclusion after throwing the above that maybe im getting a little obsessed with seeing the stuff told in the experiances section. i really enjoyed getting totally stoned out my head last night was awersome not thinking about getting there. So will order some gear this week and take it from there

GT4Booster
#49 Posted : 8/16/2010 12:36:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

righto ordered all the correct glass ware, something to heat the naptha with. And some 1kg of mhrb from a place suggested to me from someone on here.

Not going to rush it now, laying off the bud a little ( not the temple ball though damn thats good stuff ) and hoping i should have a right good time in a few weeks time.

GT4Booster
#50 Posted : 8/25/2010 11:32:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

appologies where due

GT4Booster
#51 Posted : 9/15/2010 7:43:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi BAN over with now, although we giving all drugs a miss seeing as i had a phychotic episode 4 -5 weeks ago and cant really rememember any of those weeeks really. ohhh the fun , seeing my doc today to change my anti phychotic tablets god damm those beasts in the sky hahahahahah

sorry to piss the com. off

GT4Booster
#52 Posted : 12/23/2010 11:51:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi to all
Been a while since i was on here. Merry xmas to you all.

Havent even tried making or smoking DMT since my last posts. Lost my mind for a while, although i doubt it was down to DMT.

Just wanted to say hi, im going to be making some in the new year and trying to re kindle the flame, although i dont think i truely got it lit last time anyway. Which in hindsight was probably a good thing.

so anyways just wanted to make sure my account was still active and ill be posting up soon about my experiances

One word to any of you RC people, never take Phenazepam. Never, just throw it away.

speak soon

Rob

PREV123