We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Greetings to all Options

Dedalus
#21 Posted : 8/11/2010 6:58:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya they're right about the method being the most important part. When you're lighting the tea(or other herb)-sandwiched spice, make the top layer of herb all red and lit, then stop lighting with lighter and just RIIIIP. And do it 3 times in a row at least, holding each for 10 seconds.
The above is for entertainment purposes only.

"A caged community of chimpanzees reacts very sensitively if a member of the tribe has received LSD. Even though no changes appear in this single animal, the whole cage gets in an uproar because the LSD chimpanzee no longer observes the laws of its finely coordinated hierarchic tribal order."
From LSD: My Problem Child

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

RigelL
#22 Posted : 8/11/2010 7:25:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Drugs are drugs mate, i smoked crack without a second though once, was frigging ace. like i say ive done them all.

When all the ppl here in the Nexus, most of us are not drug rookies (dough i haven´t put into mybody nothing that isn´t natural), advice that this is not just another drug and you should "mesure" with care the steps that you are taking maybe you should take a step back and reconsider that there may be some fundament to what we are saying. Your ego seems pretty strong and i fear it is clogging your judgement.
Really pisses me off when ppl show this kinda disrespect when they don´t even know wtf they are talking about.
Try smoking it correctly, no music, no light, no weed in the middle, just you and the substance and then report back if you still see things in the same prisma.

Ppl, about the joints, i must confess it is really my fav way to smoke changa. Takes a lot more (time and substance) but i guarantee you get to the same place =) But then again i am really very sensitive and it takes me like 5 tokes wich i have to hold like 20 secs. And ohhhhh boyyyy the last 2 tokes are difficult to get Razz
It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully

corpus callosum
#23 Posted : 8/11/2010 10:08:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus GT4Booster! Smile

Japanese performance cars are great but I did favour the Corrado VR6- pretty bloody nifty beast as Im sure you know!

Youve had some good advice in the replies youve had and the respondants are not putting DMT on an unwarranted pedastel-if you get your smoking technique right it will put even your liberty cap adventure into the shade.

Once again, welcomeVery happy !!
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

gammagore
#24 Posted : 8/11/2010 11:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking tek plays a huge role in vaping 100mg with out any waste. I recon you will get to about 40-60mg and by then you will be unable to know whats what. If you do get it right then you will most definately get more than what you have seen on a TVSmile

There is no need to be diving in with 100mg, seriously man, start with 40mg and get you smoking tek down.

aetherbound
#25 Posted : 8/12/2010 4:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cocaine is a drug...Heroin is another...Crack is for babies...Dmt can crush you and make you cry for your mum. If you do get 100mg in your lungs successfully understand that you wont have a clue what has happened to you IF you dont blackout.
You will wonder where reality has gone and where your body went, you will gasp like a fish because you will think you are not breathing. Your little monkey brain is trying to comprehend the fact there is someone or something jumping into the middle of your forehead and exiting your chest...If none of that happens to you and you giggle and see pretty colors then you didnt get all the DMT or your extraction was weak...Good Luck and Welcome to the Nexus!

Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

hyperspacing
#26 Posted : 8/12/2010 4:44:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aetherbound wrote:
Cocaine is a drug...Heroin is another...Crack is for babies...Dmt can crush you and make you cry for your mum. If you do get 100mg in your lungs successfully understand that you wont have a clue what has happened to you IF you dont blackout.
You will wonder where reality has gone and where your body went, you will gasp like a fish because you will think you are not breathing. Your little monkey brain is trying to comprehend the fact there is someone or something jumping into the middle of your forehead and exiting your chest...If none of that happens to you and you giggle and see pretty colors then you didnt get all the DMT or your extraction was weak...Good Luck and Welcome to the Nexus!

Aetherbound

amen
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

jamie
#27 Posted : 8/12/2010 4:59:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dunno what to say other than start with 50mg or even less...if you vape 50mg properly that will be easily enough..100mg is just like asking for it..IF(and thats a HUGE if) you can even get that much down before you fall into trance or black out.
Long live the unwoke.

GT4Booster
#28 Posted : 8/12/2010 8:38:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright lads corpus, i had a VR6 Golf jan to april this year, the 2.9 twin cam one, schrick intake manifold ( the proper one), shirick cams, mild port and remus system > was fairly decent, on decent coil overs was very good handler, polished TTs are a must and they were very nice. sold it bought a type R scooby which is my daily hack. The GT4 is too much for every day 2 BAR boost, AL and launch control its more out of control than my DMT expericance last night

LADS!!!
totally out of my head, was really good. I made a machine pipe, loaded 100mg on it. Im pretty sure i got the lot, harsh very harsh. In all honesty smoke some hot knifes and youll know pain, it wasnt really that bad. Proper disgusting smoke, worse than smoking forumala
toked the pipe, world of madness. Elements of the last bad trip i had in 2003. Loads of fear of what was happening. Saw some really hardcore stuff, just knew i was fucked out my head totally.Saw my kids and family. Saw some wiered type creatures, like scoripions which was odd. i defo felt like brain damage was happening buts its right :-).I see what you mean by things entering you, rushing sort of out of your mind rushing.Very alien feel to the trip, nothing is real and defo nothing made any sense, no comprehending for me im afraid Was really intense and had to smoke a lot of weed afterwards to calm down and understand that was just a trip

I put on some 1990s jungle music to come up to, some smooth stuff. Had a good time. Need a new pipe as its on the floor in bits lol. Anyways i thnk i need to find someone to do this with as it was a bit scary on my own in the garage haahahah. i cant really explain more will have another do tonight.

GT4Booster
#29 Posted : 8/12/2010 9:16:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can i just say aswelll Hats off to all of you, youve got some serious balls hahahahah

gammagore
#30 Posted : 8/12/2010 10:25:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The harshness was from burned spice.

Properly vaped Spice tastes quite smooth actually. Get a GVG or make some changa.

rOm
#31 Posted : 8/12/2010 10:37:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smooth is the world : Spice in the GVG is smooth as warm air...
I've never wanted to try the bong, too used to the comfort of vaping..
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

GT4Booster
#32 Posted : 8/12/2010 11:04:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

prob did toke it proper, but it was enough to give me a right good head fuck, enjoyed it a lot

GT4Booster
#33 Posted : 8/12/2010 11:52:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

right off up town to buy a vapouriser.

gibran2
#34 Posted : 8/12/2010 2:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

GT4Booster wrote:
...I made a machine pipe, loaded 100mg on it. Im pretty sure i got the lot, harsh very harsh. In all honesty smoke some hot knifes and youll know pain, it wasnt really that bad. Proper disgusting smoke, worse than smoking forumala
toked the pipe, world of madness. Elements of the last bad trip i had in 2003. Loads of fear of what was happening. Saw some really hardcore stuff, just knew i was fucked out my head totally.Saw my kids and family. Saw some wiered type creatures, like scoripions which was odd. i defo felt like brain damage was happening buts its right :-).I see what you mean by things entering you, rushing sort of out of your mind rushing.Very alien feel to the trip, nothing is real and defo nothing made any sense, no comprehending for me im afraid Was really intense and had to smoke a lot of weed afterwards to calm down and understand that was just a trip.

There is nothing worse than the feeling of inhaling burnt spice – hot knives, razorblades in your throat, poison gas – all describe what it’s like. Burnt spice is probably not psychoactive, and definitely something I’d never voluntarily inhale. My guess, based on the severe pain it causes, is that it causes real lung damage. Don’t inhale it! When I used something like the machine (mini-bong with metal mesh in the bowl) it was way too easy to burn spice, and once I realized I had burned it, I would immediately abort my launch.

I’d go even further than gammagore and say that properly vaporized spice (especially in a GVG) feels like inhaling warm air – no taste, no discomfort whatsoever. Get a GVG! (By the way, they are only available online.)

Given the inefficiencies of the “Machine” and the fact you burned your spice, it’s quite possible that you actually inhaled very little DMT vapor – maybe 20mg or less – who knows. But you now have an idea of its power. When using an efficient smoking device with proper technique, for a person of average weight, you’ll never need more than 30-40mg to go very far.

Finally, there are some of us who believe that what we experience on DMT sometimes is not “just a trip”. Some of us believe it is indeed a different “reality”.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

mandelbrot
#35 Posted : 8/12/2010 2:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GT4Booster wrote:
Can i just say aswelll Hats off to all of you, youve got some serious balls hahahahah

Hats off you you too, brother!
DMT does take some serious balls as well as a stubborn, equipped psyche!

Hope you stick around, you sound like you've been around the block and have something to offer.
-mandelbrother

hyperspacing
#36 Posted : 8/12/2010 2:55:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spice is really easy to burn. Once burnt it is extremely harsh and tastes horrible. A glass vaporgenie can't be beat for spice. Congrats on finally getting some effects. Dmt won't give you brain damage but it may damage everything you thought you knew. If you still knew you were in your body you didn't go far enough. . . Make sure you keep your eyes closed. Goodluck on your next trip. Very happy

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

GT4Booster
#37 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:07:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ive bought a glass bong, a small one. Ill order a VPG tongiht online. this bong is very thin and small, if i drop the DMT in it and heat the bottom of it with a jet lighter will this vapourise it ? ( get the dmt in one area and heat the bottom )?

im intrested now lads hahahahha.Its a similar method to smoking skuff, the crystals off weed ( collect the skuff if you toke a lot of skunk )

Shayku
#38 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:08:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"If you still knew you were in your body you didn't go far enough. . . Make sure you keep your eyes closed."

Agreed.

Glad you stuck to it GT4, welcome to the world of spice Smile
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

hyperspacing
#39 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:10:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GT4Booster wrote:
ive bought a glass bong, a small one. Ill order a VPG tongiht online. this bong is very thin and small, if i drop the DMT in it and heat the bottom of it with a jet lighter will this vapourise it ? ( get the dmt in one area and heat the bottom )?

im intrested now lads hahahahha.Its a similar method to smoking skuff, the crystals off weed ( collect the skuff if you toke a lot of skunk )

It can work but its very tough not to burn it. Checkout the changa section of the forum to learn how to infuse dmt onto herbs. That way you can smoke it just like weed.

GT4Booster
#40 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:10:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry to keep wittering on aswell hahahaha

PREV123NEXT