We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Greetings to all Options

GT4Booster
#1 Posted : 8/11/2010 11:19:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi ,
Im Rob, i come for the uk, northwest. Some of you may notice im a fan of the Celica GT4 from my username. Im very much into japanese perfomance vehicles and all things fast. Along with other things. I used to be a really smash head, take anything, but had kids and well forcebly grew up

I havent delved into trips for a fair amount of time. I used to enjoy them, picking in the september and then letting loose the fun of seeing the other side. But i had some bad experiances in 2003 and gave them up. rock music ( limp bizkit bad stuff lol ) really turned my world upside down, my freind tried to kill me that night, we both had arounnd 300 liberys in a brew and then had the same again a few hours later > which we did a fair bit , but the music turned on us and had us both chanting and singing the same stuff, paralysed in the world of badness. He tried to knife me whilst chating never wake up, never wake > was very scary when your off your head. cut a long story i ran off and walked 50 miles down a motorway and ended up at home, my rational mind saw the sign to preston and i followed it and that was the end of tripping out for me

Anyways , i heard of DMT , and have made cannoil before , sounded a similar type affair. So i made some, using the a tek off here, very succesfully. i have 3g of it now, nice white crystals. Ive been poundering the thought of adding some to soem blue cheese for the last week or so, but chicken out every time.

Im going to have a bash tonight, 100mg somewhere around that. see what happens

so basically hi to you all, very informative site you have here. Will update you how things go.
any fo you in northwest and need car advice, upgrades etc let me know lol

thanks

Rob

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

GT4Booster
#2 Posted : 8/11/2010 11:32:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

incedenatally i still the see the friend everyday , just in case you wondered, met him on my 1st day at high school, seen him everyday ever since hahaha. and im 30 now

Hermes
#3 Posted : 8/11/2010 11:48:27 AM

Hermes Trismegistus

What is cannoil? Cannabis oil? Whatever it is, it's probably nothing like DMT. <edit> unless you mean the process of making it. Also I don't think eating DMT will work unless you convert it to a salt form and use a MAO inhibitor, in which case, I'm pretty sure it would be dangerous to eat cheese. Welcome aboard.
What does it mean to exist?

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 8/11/2010 11:55:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi friend, and welcome. as i understand from ur message u still got a long way to learn, some ppl like to learn by fire, i just hope u dont hurt urself, and wish u the best in ut path.
Peace

GT4Booster
#5 Posted : 8/11/2010 1:04:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1 , I meant add to some Blue cheese and smoke it ( bud lol )i seem to always have tons
2, I can tell be merely reading 1 or 2 experiance reports that the stuff is heavy. Im under no illusion its a toy

I was just saying without bragging that ive done pretty much everything, i aint touched on this shabang though and its been a while. The fell of longridge produce powerfull magics. hope i aint come across as some cocky so and so, as it aint the case. i tripped on mushrooms for many years, just the one experiance really turned my head around for a while > shock more than anything. Going fishing in your front room is always fun

Rob

EDIT:
just to add , im not looking into this for enlightment, change etc. Ill be honest and say i like to get off my head and im doing this as is sounds pretty decent.

ragabr
#6 Posted : 8/11/2010 2:28:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck. Sounds like you're in for a surprise.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

GT4Booster
#7 Posted : 8/11/2010 3:06:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hope so, just looking for a change to getting high on high grade green

( cannabis butter when made correct is also very good! > try reducing 6-7 oz of bud into 1 oz of butter , youll know what i mean )

Shayku
#8 Posted : 8/11/2010 3:36:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Sounds like you're in for a surprise."

Teehee. Indeed.

GT, I'm not sure about your approach, I can't relate much, but I hope you find what you're looking for. If you're in it to "get high", honestly, I don't think this is the right substance, but I'd love to hear about your experience if you do try. Please come back and post. I'd love to get your perspective on it, we all tend to get very serious about this stuff as you've certainly read.

Be safe, go into it with an open mind.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

hyperspacing
#9 Posted : 8/11/2010 3:45:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there. So 100mg for a first dose? Make sure you let us know how that goes afterwards. . . You may wanna read around the site a bit more but don't say I didn't warn you.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

GT4Booster
#10 Posted : 8/11/2010 4:01:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i banged a load in a joint the other night, was kinda like a decent Dove from back in the day. kinda like coming up.

why is using this stuff to get high not deemed as a good thing, i used to love getting high of mushrooms as many as you could bear to eat or drink

100mg im just going off what people take to get off it. i dont do half measure, but i know whats real and whats not

I think a lot of what you guys see and translate is just stuff in your mind that do you dont think about. Reptillians, other side, symbols, archtiecture etc... I may be totally wrong and i aint gonna argue with you guys at all , caus im a noob to dmt anyway. But i think most of the stuff you see talk about, has been on tv, in school literature, media > etc..

1 example > i never lock my garage, i go in there and toke weeed, hot knifes, buckets the lot whatever > but i never lock the garage up at night. Now them my mrs wrote in chalk on the wall LOCK The GARAGE. i can tell you i didnt notice it > but that night i locked the garage. And she showed me the chalk message in the morning > i defo hadnt seen it till then

Can you see my wavelenght > no disputing you guys though , each to your own

mandelbrot
#11 Posted : 8/11/2010 4:12:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GT4Booster wrote:
Can you see my wavelenght > no disputing you guys though , each to your own

I'm not riding your rainbow, but I have to applaud your attitude. To each their own -- no better way to put it.

Welcome to the Nexus, GT4Booster.
-mandelbrother

GT4Booster
#12 Posted : 8/11/2010 4:15:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sorted. I dont wanna end up in a bad trip from music again. any of you guys listen to drum and bass on this stuff or the shamen albums > i love there music , i always wondered what they were on about in there albums before i read these sites about dmt.

you prob think im a cock , but i im just open about my current views> things change though dont they hahahahh

Shayku
#13 Posted : 8/11/2010 4:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha I can't believe how laid back you are about it. I can't help but wonder if you had a breakthrough dose or not - I don't know anything about smoking it in a joint. What was your experience like?
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

GT4Booster
#14 Posted : 8/11/2010 4:22:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It was fairly decent, yeah i was tripping but the old school social drugs did that fine aswell, im pretty used that feeling. Cannabis butter when stoked with buds opens your head in big way , just takes ages to get there.

Drugs are drugs mate, i smoked crack without a second though once, was frigging ace. like i say ive done them all.

To Add, ive held the same job since i was 18 aswell, and moved up the company now a senior systems engineer, 250K house, very well brought up respectable kids aswell. So dont make any presumtions about the above statement. I just see them as good clean fun

Shayku
#15 Posted : 8/11/2010 4:31:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well honestly if you weren't propelled straight out of this world and into a new one, you didn't take enough of it. I would suggest closing your eyes too to see what's there. I've tried quite a few things also, but nothing like this.
SWIM is Spartacus!

corridors of my cells
#16 Posted : 8/11/2010 5:13:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shayku wrote:
Well honestly if you weren't propelled straight out of this world and into a new one, you didn't take enough of it. I would suggest closing your eyes too to see what's there. I've tried quite a few things also, but nothing like this.

No need to close his eyes at that dose, really wouldnt matter.. and if u really wanna get the real trip from a 100mg u better make urself a "machine" u can find it from the dmt handbook's last pages in wiki part of nexus.. and this music might help u to get what u want;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af3gkmJRGgs

One last thing i wanna say, pls dont get anyone wrong here, noone wants to be offensive, we are very helpful ppl here on nexus for the ones who need help, but u seem confident enough so no need to bother u by talkin about this subject anymore. every Sykonaut is hung from his own leg. Best way to learn is to see, cheer for the champion! a round of applause..

hyperspacing
#17 Posted : 8/11/2010 5:17:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you want dmt's full effects don't smoke it in a joint. You need to smoke the full dose in 1-3 hits. It has to hit you in a wave. you will never get more than residual effects if you smoke it slowly. Use a pipe and sandwich it between a leafy herb. Kill the bowl in under 60 seconds. Hold the last hit in and let us know how it goes. I can't wait to see your post after you take a proper dose.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

SnozzleBerry
#18 Posted : 8/11/2010 5:38:52 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

hyperspacing wrote:
if you want dmt's full effects don't smoke it in a joint. You need to smoke the full dose in 1-3 hits. It has to hit you in a wave. you will never get more than residual effects if you smoke it slowly. Use a pipe and sandwich it between a leafy herb. Kill the bowl in under 60 seconds. Hold the last hit in and let us know how it goes. I can't wait to see your post after you take a proper dose.

Seconded; adjust your method and then see what happens Shocked

In order for a joint with dmt in it to be effective, you need about 150mg in there for one person and you need to be hitting it and holding it in as long as possible, then repeating that until you can't anymore. In order for a spiced out joint to have similar effects to smoking regular freebase, you need about 300mg in there (for one person) although it may be possible to get away with ~250mg or so. Why don't you try a dose of 50mg or so along the lines hyperspacing layed out and see what happens. Pack it up, try to get all of the spice in 3 hits or less and hold each hit as long as physically possible.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Bill Cipher
#19 Posted : 8/11/2010 6:13:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't really relate much either (or understand the bulk of your lingo), but following are a couple of points you may or may not want to consider:

1) Weed mutes the experience considerably.
2) Smoking it in a joint is about as wasteful and ineffective as it gets.

Keep following your current protocol if you what you want is to keep coming back here and telling us it ain't all that. Do it right, however (without being stoned and actually utilizing an effective smoking technique), and you'll be back here tomorrow with foot in mouth, babbling about your epiphanies.

The_Shaman
#20 Posted : 8/11/2010 6:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You do learn quick to respect it , it can scare the shit out of You, even the most experienced old head.
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

123NEXT