We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Cannabis Options

burnt
#1 Posted : 5/21/2008 9:14:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I think its time to give a shout out, who here loves smoking herbs??? blaaaaaaaaaaazin!!! Very happy

Shocked ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ#~~~

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 5/21/2008 2:19:09 PM

The Enlightend One

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im a Kottonmouth King Smokin hay all day
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

adrian89987
#3 Posted : 5/21/2008 2:47:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Me! me!

rellik
#4 Posted : 5/21/2008 6:45:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the cannibud is a good friend, especially when you invite it to a tea party with the deems
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

sippyj
#5 Posted : 5/21/2008 8:52:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

werd, Cannabis is my medicine of choice :-D

imachavel
#6 Posted : 5/21/2008 10:38:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm right here maaaaaaaannnnnn

freedominphilly
#7 Posted : 5/22/2008 2:26:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ohhhhh, I had to chime in and say that I, too, am a huge cannabis fan. Is there somewhere we can upload pictures here? I have some very beautiful pictures of some plants SWIM grew.

edit: i just saw the "attach" button. I'm at work and will get the pics up later on tonight.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 5/22/2008 2:45:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for 6 years since I was 15 I smoked weed every day.. in the beginning all the usual teenager experimenting, bongs of all sorts, pipes, weird joint styles.. We made weed parties, me and some friends just smoking till we passed out..

Then I started getting a bit more conscious about it, I saw it wasnt doing me so much good to be like that.. so for the last 2 years I´ve been smoking in different rythms.... sometimes taking month-long breaks.. Right now im in my longest break ever, 2 months. I recommend taking some breaks once in a while, it makes you appreciate it once you do smoke again, and also by changing ´routine´ it gives you an insight on how your relationship with this substance is, if you should change anything, etc...

What I found out is that the best way (at least for me) to do it is getting stoned only after doing something very productive.. So either at night after work or uni studies, or after cleaning the house or after climbing some mountain or some other big exercise.. Then one can smoke and be totally relaxed and enjoy. I hate smoking and then suddenly remembering I have some big task to do..

but yeah, I love this stuff, specially good hash Smile

modsquad09
#9 Posted : 5/22/2008 3:24:27 PM

mods

endlessness wrote:
for 6 years since I was 15 I smoked weed every day.. in the beginning all the usual teenager experimenting, bongs of all sorts, pipes, weird joint styles.. We made weed parties, me and some friends just smoking till we passed out..

Then I started getting a bit more conscious about it, I saw it wasnt doing me so much good to be like that.. so for the last 2 years I´ve been smoking in different rythms.... sometimes taking month-long breaks.. Right now im in my longest break ever, 2 months. I recommend taking some breaks once in a while, it makes you appreciate it once you do smoke again, and also by changing ´routine´ it gives you an insight on how your relationship with this substance is, if you should change anything, etc...

What I found out is that the best way (at least for me) to do it is getting stoned only after doing something very productive.. So either at night after work or uni studies, or after cleaning the house or after climbing some mountain or some other big exercise.. Then one can smoke and be totally relaxed and enjoy. I hate smoking and then suddenly remembering I have some big task to do..

but yeah, I love this stuff, specially good hash Smile

I feel the same way. nice reply man!
Like terrance said once a week is good, longer better, u do get higher save money, i feel more witty when im not stoned, plus i tend to get anxiety, and its gotten worse since i use lsd.. dmt has helped it, (the afterglow)

i too smoked since 7th grade up untill now everyday, beenthere done that, smoked out of everything i could think of..
but yea ive found moderation is key with most things.

and i think everyone here should like weed, or have tryed it since there on a dmt forum..haha
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

burnt
#10 Posted : 5/23/2008 12:38:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

werd. although i certainly see the good sides of moderation and certainly have spent certain parts of my life smoking perhaps too much, still gotta give the love for the herbs! Very happy

rellik
#11 Posted : 5/23/2008 4:33:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:

i agree wholeheartedly. the longest break from drugs ive taken was a year and a couple months. it definitely gave me a more mature perspective on drug use + it was awesome to get blitzed w/o tolerance when i came back Smile

edit: im actually taking a week off now, this saturday is going to be fun Smile

magic clown
#12 Posted : 5/23/2008 3:21:51 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Cannabis! Yuck! Horrible nasty stuff, that makes your fingers go green.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

supernatural
#13 Posted : 5/29/2008 6:25:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

green fingers?
Hello my name is Dr Greenthumb... Pleased (for those Cypress Hill lovers out there)

hell yeah blaze that shit!.. in moderation of course!

Sweet Mary Jane, what would we do without her?!

acolon_5
#14 Posted : 6/2/2008 7:14:38 PM

The Great Namah

Good lord you crazy potheads, haven't any of you seen Reefer Madness. Don't you know what the devil's lettuce will do to you??? Rape, murder, chronic masturbation, jumping out of windows!!!

Seriously though, I enjoy the smoke only as a reward on the weekends. I spent too much time as a teen stoned out of my gourd.

I'm on a break right now with my pregnant wife...but am looking forward to seeing my old ally in the next few weeks!!!

3 weeks till the baby!!!!!!! YAY!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#15 Posted : 6/2/2008 10:43:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

congrats on the child, acolon!

i'll take a toke for that! hehehehe

rellik
#16 Posted : 8/10/2008 9:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ive found chronic cannibis use to severely dull my memory of dreams (ones while asleep) or dreams all together. does anyone know of a way to help counter this effect (other than cutting back)?

cutting back has helped as it usually does, my dreams are almost lifelike again and at times confusing to differentiate between reality Smile

KUSHMASTER
#17 Posted : 8/10/2008 9:51:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big Inhale wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im a Kottonmouth King Smokin hay all day

Hell yeah I'm down for the crown, and I got that dank shit that'll make ur eyez bleed!

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Neo Guado
#18 Posted : 8/10/2008 10:28:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Like you can see on the left ,where I live there are about 5 coffeeshops, just 3 minutes from my house
so you can bet I visit a couple of them regurlarly,Smile
“People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-

KUSHMASTER
#19 Posted : 8/10/2008 11:22:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Neo Guado wrote:
Like you can see on the left ,where I live there are about 5 coffeeshops, just 3 minutes from my house

Dammit! Lucky bastard haha, I'm in the not so free USA. Your livin an American pothead's dream man!

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Neo Guado
#20 Posted : 8/11/2008 8:15:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

KUSHMASTER wrote:
Neo Guado wrote:

Dammit! Lucky bastard haha, I'm in the not so free USA. Your livin an American pothead's dream man!

LOL! Well you can come to holland on a holidayVery happy
“People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-

12NEXT