We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Unio Mystica Options

Professor
#1 Posted : 8/8/2010 9:51:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

My exploratory adventure into psychedelics began half a year ago, when I ate approx. 3g of shrooms. I were given a taste of the sacredness of the places our mind can visit, but no more than that. A taste. For an atheist, which I were at the time, this proved difficult to integrate, as accepting the experience meant I had to ponder upon and question the fact that there might be more to existence than we can prove scientifically. The experience definately raised many more questions than it answered, and for 6 months I have been asking myself a simple yet important question: Is there more to reality than we as humans can see through the eyes of our regular brain chemistry? And, to take it further: Is there an ultimate reality?

Two nights ago I ingested 25 milligrammes of 4-AcO-DMT. And God, the Ultimate Reality, the Spirit, whatever one calls it, answered those questions with a definate YES.

This is why I come to the nexus. I feel that this reality should, and must, be explored, and even though I am a careful person, I know I will have to enter the realm of DMT in the end. This higher intelligence is too important to let pass.

Also, I hope to be granted full access to the nexus so that I can write about my experience two days ago in detail, and recieve some answers or advice from the good people on this forum. It was an extremely powerful experience which I had not expected, and I need all the advice I can get.

With love and consideration.

//Professor

(An alias which is more grounded in my childhood nickname than my profession)

This post and all future posts I create on this forum are of course entirely fictious.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 8/8/2010 9:56:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Cool first post..Psychedelics like DMT and psilocin are really great for bringing up all kinds of questions concerning the nature of reality and shaking up old estalished personal paradigms one may hold..

4-AcO is definatily something I really want to try one day..stick around and keep posting and you will be promoted soon enough.
Long live the unwoke.

Professor
#3 Posted : 8/8/2010 10:04:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much!

It did prove to be quite a good substance, in the end. My friends and I were a little "worried" it might be more of a fun drug than a divine psychedelic with sacred qualities, but that all changed when I had the experience of a lifetime two nights ago...