We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Albizia julibrissin ("Persian Silk Tree") Options

gigaschatten
#1 Posted : 5/20/2008 3:55:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albizia_julibrissin

Formerly also known as Acacia julibrissin or Mimosa speciosa, related to Acaciae and Mimoseae which - as you may already have guessed - makes me wonder if it contains DMT in a worthwhile quantity.

Anyone?
God is dreaming us.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gigaschatten
#2 Posted : 5/20/2008 3:57:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, found something already:

http://www.planetherbs.c...owcase/docs/albizzia.php

Doesn't answer the DMT question though.

Found this:

Quote:
The Tierra Albizzia Extract arrived today. It's made by "East West Herbs" of Santa Cruz, CA, for planetherbs.com Albizzia is spelled with two "z's". Besides a proprietary blend of flowers and bark at 1:2 "herb strength ratio", it contains 50% grain alcohol.

The recommended dose is 12-60 drops 3X a day. After letting it air for an hour (in the hope the alcohol evaporates) I ingested 120 drops in some filtered water. (I have a reverse osmosis system)

Being already tired, I took a nap. I seemed to dream more than usual and woke up refreshed but slightly agitated. But within 15 minutes after a cup of coffee I felt fine. Hours later I still feel a calming effect - yet it's not too sedating.

I used to do a lot of acid in my youth and when I take strong herbs or medicines, I'm practically tripping again. Albizzia also triggers this LSD effect. Feels great.

Acid was always stimulating and a great anti-depressant. The main feature though is that everything appears to vibrate or melt and even space itself seems palpable.

Of course I don't recommend LSD. I took huge doses in the early 70's while I lived in Europe. (Germany and Spain mostly) Anyway, when I returned to the states, the acid I tried in the late 70's and early 80's, was usually awful. The quality was so unreliable I gave it up. It didn't help that it was illegal either.

Anyway, albizzia definitely trips those circuits. I took another 100 drop dose about 20 minutes going and I'm flying right now. Very smooth and everything is dancing. NO body load at all - very clean, mostly in the head, although I do feel waves of pleasure through my body that seem to well up from my lower chakras. Energizing without being agitating.

So far I be liking this. (P.S. is it a myth that the alcohol evaporates when the extract is exposed to the air?)

Verne

Source: http://www.dr-bob.org/ba...0050924/msgs/563795.html

Very interesting.
God is dreaming us.