We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT
Farewell DMT Options

jamie
#101 Posted : 8/9/2010 11:34:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have to wonder as well what your all doing at a DMT website complaining to us abotu how you cant stop thinking about DMT and all this other stuff..dismissing its reaity, then going off on really weird and inconsistant tangents about it being "designed" by (??who knows??) to somehow to play evil tricks on us...You guys sound really unstable..and I dont mean like insane in a wacky artistic way..I mean like mentally instable in a self-harming way..and for you own sakes I think this thread shoud be closed for your own sakes and you guys should go find something to do about your delusions instead of sitting here on a DMT site telling us over and over how you need to stop thinking about DMT. Find a hobby or something like joebono said with kiteboarding..

Sorry if I sound mean I jsut dont like telling people what they want to hear for the sake of them hearing it..sounds harsh but thats what I think.
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MySmelf
#102 Posted : 8/9/2010 11:55:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wade wrote:
sticking up for the fairies I see. If that's what you want to believe brother go right ahead. Relax and don't be so angry, I can feel it seeping through the text
I have honestly never been so addicted to anything in my life. DMT is on my mind more than sex, more than food, more than anything, and I havent even done it in longer than I can remember
sometimes I wish I knew how not to be addicted to what DMT is and has brought into our lives but its like my mind is an autopilot slave hooked on the possibilities of this thing
There is nothing else in this entire universe that affects me in such a way. I feel for this guy

You're not addicted, you're obsessed with the experience. This is only natural for any experience that profound. Addiction means you can't stop doing it even when you no longer want to.

I'm obsessed with snowboarding. I'm always thinking about it, even in the summer I'm boarding in my dreams. Its not an addiction. I don't pull my board out of the closet and strap in everyday. I don't crush tons of ice up and dump it in the yard so I can board on a summer day. Its just the experience is soo wonderful for me, the feeling is soo great, I just can't get over it and I've been boarding since '98.

The DMT experience is soo profound soo beyond our concepts that you can't just leave it and go back to your ordinary life. These are experiences not everyone gets to have and we only get to have them now in this life so embrace them.

You don't have to do DMT ever again but the experience is now part of you.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Madcap
#103 Posted : 8/10/2010 12:55:33 AM

illudium Q-36

Joe...I know you've been struggling with the spice lately. If you think its time to stop then you are right. Put all that energy you will free up to work right away while you still have it.

as for that new hobby:

1) I would recommend taking some classes at your local college. Take a semi private painting class...there are plenty of artists that teach small workshops in there studios to help cover rent.

2) Unless you already go to college then i would say take some yoga classes (around here I hear its a 3 to 1 ratio of girls to guys)

I'm not so sleazy Twisted Evil as to say you should go take yoga to try and get laid. I just find that yoga girls are always in a good mood and there are few things more uplifting and pretty than giggling ladies.Surprised

Check in with us from time to time. Good luck and thank you for giving me something to read and think about it over my time here with you.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

camakazi
#104 Posted : 8/10/2010 1:57:24 AM

RUN DMT

joebono.. the man who transformed into the sphynx on his livingroom floor Smile. I always thought that was brilliant man.

Thats the fun part, when we start using it to find the ultimate answers its never going to live up to expectations.. I tried to the point I shunned the colours and demanded the truth, only to find myself exactly where I was before I started this psychedelic adventure.
I think some people are so blown away by how incredible it is that they forget how incredibly beautiful life itself is.

For me its all one in the same, I enjoy it for what it is now.

All the best joe
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

DMTripper
#105 Posted : 8/10/2010 2:28:30 AM

John Murdoch IV

Some people think of DMT as a drug, therefor use it as a drug and what they get out of it is usually nothing beneficial. Drugs usually leave you quite fuckt.
Some people think of DMT as a sacrament and therefor respect it and use it as a sacrament. And those people can benefit strongly from the experience.

––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DeMenTed
#106 Posted : 8/10/2010 3:26:50 AM

Barry

Overuse definitely sounds like the problem here. It's like anything when you overdo it. Alcohol for example is said to be beneficial to the heart in small doses but in large doses over a frequent period of time it pretty much destroys the mind and body. Heroin is the same, amazing substance if used properly in medical conditions but a complete nightmare if hooked on street smack.

Dmt is just like this, it's a window into another reality and you should only look out the window with care and don't fall out. Repeated journeys increase the chance of being disconnected from this reality for good or at least a few years until your mind re-adjusts.

I think you will be back Joe once you have recovered from your over indulgance and will again love DMT for what it is and not for what it supposedly is Smile Peace.

teotenakeltje
#107 Posted : 8/10/2010 11:35:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's crazy to see that some people realy use DMT as a way to escape your everyday reality. I think instable people should not smoke DMT. No, it will not cure all the shit that's going on in your head. First find the balance and then you smoke..not the other way round.
Honestly, i saw this coming joebono...i wish you all the best

aetherbound
#108 Posted : 8/10/2010 1:42:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Mysmelf, you put it perfectly! Obsession and addiction are two different thing. When I first started this journey I am on I was obsessed , not with Dmt, but with finding an explanation for the world around me and this thing we call reality. I began reading anything I could find on physics and the universe. I ran across some interviews with Strassman and investigated further. At the time I was drinking and smoking and had recently kicked a very long love affair with opiates. Did my first pitiful attempt at an extraction and got just enough for maybe 8 trips. I can honestly say I had only the expectations of getting "high", but instead was shown a part of this reality and my mind that I didnt fully understand and still dont.Very happy
I did come to the conclusion though that all the harmful things I had done to myself and others was merely feeding my ego and masking an imaginary pain. Truly the only thing to fear is fear itself. All the "what if's" that plague us all, learning to just let go was truly a wonderful experience and something I have to work at constantly.
As far as I am concerned, Joebono,House and I am sure others I am not aware of could no longer handle the consequences of taking DMT , which is forever being changed, good, bad or otherwise.

Happy Trails Joe
Aetherbound
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

TrustLoveMan
#109 Posted : 8/13/2010 10:53:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to say that you have got one thing complely right. Dmt does inject significance. I ususally think at the start of a trip, "Things are getting epic!". DMT has a way of making the most shallow of things insightful and provacative. I have very mixed feelings when it comes to spice. I see a divine side, and I also see the slot machince, randomness side.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

clouds
#110 Posted : 8/14/2010 12:05:23 AM

Human

TrustLoveMan wrote:
I just wanted to say that you have got one thing complely right. Dmt does inject significance. I ususally think at the start of a trip, "Things are getting epic!". DMT has a way of making the most shallow of things insightful and provacative. I have very mixed feelings when it comes to spice. I see a divine side, and I also see the slot machince, randomness side.

Psychedelics in general

• Does inject significance
• The person thinks things are getting epic
• Makes the most shallow of things insightful and provocative.
• People often report mixed feelings.
• People often report a sense of divinity and/or randomness.

DMT in particular

• Does inject significance
• The person thinks things are getting epic
• Makes the most shallow of things insightful and provocative.
• People often report mixed feelings.
• People often report a sense of divinity and/or randomness.

Note: I'm in no way trying to suggest DMT is not something special (even inside the psychedelics circle).
All I'm referring to is related to the quoted post. I've read enough to know that, right now, DMT is beyond human comprehension.

AstraLex
#111 Posted : 8/14/2010 2:17:50 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Namaste Smile

Well, joebono, I guess I know what you mean Smile

Purgatory, Timeless Chamber, The Waiting Chamber, The Hell Chamber, The Insanity Chamber, The 'We are going to FUCK you UP again and again and again and again Chamber' and many more synonyms of that kind. The Chamber of which you almost completely forget after you are out. Only vague flashbacks will remain, which you (so wrongly!) will dismiss as insignificant, compared to the beauty of the rest of the trip.

I am so GRATEFUL, that I didn't forget about this Chamber and That Voice which keeps talking to You, no matter how much you dislike listening to it. I experienced this on my very fist breakthrough (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13034). And bear the remembrance of that encounter ever since.

In fact, She/They asked me not to forget this. They even told me, that most of the people who do DMT, try to forget 'this unpleasant part of overall great experience'. Don't forget! Always remember that place, this is a part you should FULLY integrate before going on. And I obey Smile This is the reason behind my ABSOLUTE RESPECT towards DMT and whatever may lay behind it. I purposefully keep the memory of that Chamber (don't take this term literally, it's only a metaphor!) alive. Did you read my last report in which I mention how carefully I prepare myself for a Journey? It's because I ALWAYS expect to return to that 'scary place/chamber', because only through that Chamber one can go REALLY DEEP.

Even while writing this up, I can close my eyes and reproduce flashbacks of that 'place' and Her Voice in my head. And I am VERY VERY grateful that I remember, what it's like to be there. I have journeyed only 3 times so far, my last time being more than 1 month ago. I meditate and think about that Chamber and The Voice every day. I train my ego to surrender to that 'horror' (horror from my ego's perspective of course Smile) while living my daily life. And much more preparations (like buying copal, white sage, frankincense, praying to Jesus Christ and much more stuff that I am not going to discuss here in full length).

I understand, that this is absolutely necessary if one wants to work seriously with that substance. And not fearing: "What if I take one hit too much and lose too much control and get fucked up again/have a talk with The Voice (whatever you believe it might be)?!?" In my humble opinion, this kind of thinking and lack of respect (REAL RESPECT, COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE RESPECT if you can get me) will eventually lead you to where people like joebono (no personal offence Pleased) are now.

I sincerely believe that operating in 'I-want-only-to-PLAY-and-have-FUN-mode' will never provide you with any real knowledge. Avoiding FEAR and CONFRONTATION simply because you are afraid of being afraid or die or something will always keep you on a kindergarten level, no matter how much times you go to Hyperspace.

And no, DMT is not for everybody and if your ego tells you at some point: "Stop or you will go insane/suffer too much pain!!!", you better stop doing it right away. Psychosis is not a small thing.

Light and Love Smile
I took the red pill.

TheAppleCore
#112 Posted : 8/26/2010 2:30:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My 2¢:

The problem here was going into a drug experience expecting to learn something about the nature of reality or gain access to something outside of yourself. A DMT breakthrough happens within the confines of your skull -- much as it would be nice to believe that stimulating and manipulating your brain with smoked drugs is educational about the outside world, it's not realistic (something that took me awhile to realize, believe me).

If you look for something, and you expect to find it, you probably will, even if it's not there. So you did, and you were temporarily deceived. Now you realize the absurdity of it all, and you blame the DMT, when the intentions were faulty from the beginning.

A DMT breakthrough is a work of art to me. When I hear the evocative, mournful wail of a saxophone in a jazz ballad, or the intricate and quantized drum programming in an IDM track, and suddenly I find my body and mind captive to a powerful sonic and rhythmic magic, is that just frequencies and amplitude "spinning the wheels and pulling my number"? Injecting artificial significance straight through the ear canal? Maybe. I don't claim to know. But in this dark journey of life, I follow the few guiding lights that I can see.

Just like finishing a listen-through of a favorite album, I land from a DMT breakthrough essentially the same person I was before. No deception, no perceived enlightenment. Food for thought, and new ideas to kick around, yes; "knowledge", no. And looking back on the inexplicable experiences I've had either falling into a musical groove, or appreciating the alien beauty of hyperspace, or laying on the grass and looking at the stars with my close friends -- even if it doesn't mean anything while it's happening -- is always an inspiration toward any and all of my life goals.

TheAppleCore
#113 Posted : 8/26/2010 2:34:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And, as for the selective amnesia and addictive thinking that the DMT has encouraged in you, I offer no explanation. I will say that it has never affected me in this way.

Some people have the same problem with food. But just as food cannot be called poison, neither should DMT.

gibran2
#114 Posted : 8/26/2010 3:32:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

TheAppleCore wrote:
...The problem here was going into a drug experience expecting to learn something about the nature of reality or gain access to something outside of yourself. A DMT breakthrough happens within the confines of your skull -- much as it would be nice to believe that stimulating and manipulating your brain with smoked drugs is educational about the outside world, it's not realistic (something that took me awhile to realize, believe me).

The key word is “expecting”. Expecting to get particular things from DMT experiences (or from many experiences in life) can often lead to disappointment and disillusionment.

It is debatable whether or not what some of us experience via DMT is “inside” or “outside”. We don’t know enough about the brain, consciousness, and the nature of reality to know for sure from where these experiences arise.

All I know for certain is that I have subjective conscious experiences. Everything else is belief. I believe that I have a physical body (and brain) that resides in a physical universe, but there is no way I can be certain of this. Your realization that it is not realistic “to believe that stimulating and manipulating your brain with smoked drugs is educational about the outside world” is not actually a realization – it is a personal belief.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jamie
#115 Posted : 8/26/2010 3:39:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

when you look up at the sky and see the sun, is that also "not realistic"?..since thats all happening within the confines of your skull as-well..yet the sun seems to still be out there all the same..

It's not so matter of fact this or that TheAppleCore..you dont know anymore tan anyone else in reguard to this thing..
Long live the unwoke.

clouds
#116 Posted : 8/26/2010 3:50:58 AM

Human

OMG you guys. Not everything is perception.
Whether you like it or not, there are things that exist objectively outside your mind.

That you see and perceive the sun, doesn't mean that the Sun is only inside your mind.
The 'probabilities' point towards the hypothesis that the Cosmos and material world exist independently of the observer.
And the 'probabilities' point towards the hypothesis that psychedelic visions are a product of the mind (although I would like to believe otherwise).

jamie
#117 Posted : 8/26/2010 4:00:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"That you see and perceive the sun, doesn't mean that the Sun is only inside your mind."

well..that was my point.
Doesnt mean that it exists exactly how we percieve it though..in that sense..yes, everything that we know IS our personal perceptions..how can it not be?..sure a "tree" might still be there..but the way we see it is specific to and possibly limited by the capacities of the human brain..
Long live the unwoke.

TheAppleCore
#118 Posted : 8/26/2010 4:20:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You know, you're right. I began to preach my own beliefs a little bit in that previous post.

Here's what I'm getting at:

If you choose to believe that DMT can grant you knowledge and truth, you'll probably find it in your breakthroughs eventually. But, being personally skeptical of this idea, DMT has never deceived me or manipulated me into believing that I'd stumbled upon truth. Joebono believed in and expected truth, he found it, then he suddenly decided it was meaningless, and called DMT "deceitful" because of his own personal interpretation of the trip.

I just wanted to make sure that the false image of DMT as a deceitful toxin was debunked. DMT has done nothing but good for me, and I get upset when it's slandered.

=)

clouds
#119 Posted : 8/26/2010 4:22:13 AM

Human

Of course FE. For example, a dog definitely is seeing a tree different from what a human is seeing. And some human may see that tree different from what another human is seeing. We are definitely limited by our perception, so technically speaking, we all may be seeing illusions. But to see an illusion, one must first subjectively perceive an objective stimulus - the tree - . And that objective stimulus is the reality (or at least as real as it gets).

So when one smokes/ingest a substance that 'takes you to another dimension' you are not having that objective stimulus. Specially, and I mean, SPECIALLY if the visions are CEV's. The only explanation would be that the brain is also, actually, an organ to travel several dimensions with A LOT of objective stimulus... in other words, an organ that allows you not only to perceive the objective stimulus of this 'reality' but also the objective stimulus of another realities... and then you'll see the illusions in accordance to your perception (or the quality of your perception Razz ).

ismokecrystals
#120 Posted : 8/26/2010 4:51:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

clouds wrote:

So when one smokes/ingest a substance that 'takes you to another dimension' you are not having that objective stimulus. Specially, and I mean, SPECIALLY if the visions are CEV's. The only explanation would be that the brain is also, actually, an organ to travel several dimensions with A LOT of objective stimulus...

Or perhaps you are seeing with your consciousness and not being limited by your brain/eyes.

«PREV45678NEXT