We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello Options

finding0
#1 Posted : 8/7/2010 11:44:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all. you can call me Wolf. I have been gathering info form this site on a almost daily basis and have gained quite a wealth of knowlegde towards hallucinagen, specificly dmt and mescaline. And I also have a very large amount experience with these two things. I have done dmt well over 600 times and mescaline about 40 times. I hope I can give back as much as I received from this forum now that I am a memberVery happy
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Hermes
#2 Posted : 8/8/2010 3:50:01 PM

Hermes Trismegistus

Wow that's quite a resume. Smile

I have many questions for experienced spice users such as yourself.

What do you think of the DMT experience? What does it appear to be? How do you explain it? Have you formed any beliefs regarding it?
What does it mean to exist?

finding0
#3 Posted : 8/8/2010 6:14:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I have mixed my experiences with buddhism and quantum physics. This is how I feel about it. This is what I feel. Everything in the universe came from one thing and utimatly is one thing. This thing that all has come from is 0. An absolute silence. "god" There is only one truth and that is 0 all else is free flowing river of imagination and is a lie. We live in a 3rd dimension. 0,1,2,3. I feel that when dmt is introduced to the brain it either brings the mind to a higher or lower dimension. Or even brings it to 0 and just rides the river of imagination before the spiritual poteniality becomes a physical actualality.The dmt eperience is anything but certain and must be seen for ones self. For one to be certain of a dmt experience I feel they missed the lesson. The expereince of dmt is breath taking and beautiful. It turned me from a very hateful violent person to what many in my area call a legitament good person. I now cry everyday in joy to the appreciation of existance and its beauty. I never feel anger or depression. And I just love to give
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *