We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey, I'm Matt Options

JesusGreen
#1 Posted : 8/7/2010 9:43:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to meet you all. Been browsing the Nexus for quite some time, also a member of several other major drug forums. I'm a big fan of drugs but I'm a big proponent of harm reduction - it's always better to know what you're taking, how much, why - and the basic safety and pharmacology behind the compound.

I've yet to try DMT myself as I only just got into psychedelics recently, my first psychedelic experience being ~20mg 4-AcO-DMT. I've also experimented with 2C-E several times and currently have ~800mg 2C-E and ~200mg 4-AcO-DMT. Also very experienced with Ketamine (dissociative)

It seems that while this forum is focused on DMT, it really has psychedelics as a whole at heart, and that's exactly what I'm looking for in a forum, so thought it was about time I signed up and posted.

Almost forgot to mention, might be getting my hands on DMT for the first time in the next few weeks, not sure though.

Nice to meet you all.

Edit: By the way, I notice in the nursery the sections are DMT online - am I still able to post experiences for other psychedelics etc? It's just I don't know for definite when I will be able to try DMT for the first time, but I would still like to contribute.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 8/7/2010 11:30:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Matt, welcome to the Nexus. Feel free to post any experiences you feel like sharing as First Steps in Hyperspace, it's not DMT-specific.

Cheers.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

RigelL
#3 Posted : 8/7/2010 11:44:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Matt!
Wecome Very happy

Quote:
It's just I don't know for definite when I will be able to try DMT for the first time, but I would still like to contribute.

Extract you own - simple and VERY rewarding Pleased

Stay safe

It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully

TheScholar
#4 Posted : 8/8/2010 2:50:36 AM

Matt

we have the same name! Laughing

Glad that you are here, welcome to Nexus!
We must overcome the notion that we must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre - Uta Hagen

TheScholar is a fictional character, anything that is posted by TheScholar is pure fiction and should be read as such..... just so you know

JesusGreen
#5 Posted : 8/8/2010 11:34:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome messages. I just noticed this is the first time I've introduced myself to a drug forum with my actual name.

Anyway, just a couple of things I forgot to mention, since I was alt-tabbing between a game and firefox while writing my intro yesterday - I'm English, currently living in Poland as of 5 months ago. My introduction to drugs was unlike that of most people, as rather than being offered drugs I researched Cannabis and various psychedelics in great detail before finally going looking for them (which took quite some time actually) - I first tried Cannabis in October 2008 and I've experimented with various other drugs since then.

I'm sure you'll all find out a lot more about me after I've been here for a while. Once again, it's great to meet you all Smile

Ekstasis
#6 Posted : 8/8/2010 12:41:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the Nexus Matt. It's good to see a fellow 2c-e user...I've been working with it for a number of years now.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here...hopefully you will find whatever answers you might be seeking. Such a beautiful and thought provoking world DMT will open up for you, just be sure you're ready...you can't unsee what lies on the other side.

much peace man,
eks
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantic realms
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in, lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 8/9/2010 11:35:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum Matt/JesusGreen.