We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Clarify Mescaline Heat Stabilty Please Options

curious1
#1 Posted : 8/7/2010 7:35:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone ...I seem to be have come across the issue of mescalines heat sensitivity often here...

It is my impression that 115f [46c] has been decided upon as an acceptable drying temperature in the Nexus?

Until recently my prefered method of ingesting mescaline is to cut a live piece of trichocereus then remove the green part of the skin pop it into a blender with a tiny bit of water, then sieve and gulp down and grimace.It has always given me fantastic results.

when eating live blended cactus I have found a minimum of a 10cm piece is generally enough for me to feel the electric effects of the cactus.

However the physical discomfort [stomach pains ,flatulence etc] of the blended live cactus skins has led me to explore 69rons foodsafe tek. I have been drying my cactus skin at 30C [86F] (in a food dehydrator) as well as the crude mescaline acetate at the same temperature.

I have eaten the approximate crude acetate equvalent of at least 20cm worth of cactus with only slight effects. that is very dissapointing.

Either I am losing medicine in the drying or the extraction.Any comments?
Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dg
#2 Posted : 8/8/2010 12:42:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

Melt. point 183–186 °C (361–367 °F)

sorry, i dont think boiling will hurt your tea, or extraction.

curious1
#3 Posted : 8/8/2010 9:37:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Any opinions from people who use a dehydrator to dry their cactus?

Trying to work out if it is the drying or my manipulation of the tek that is at fault...

Thank you people
Love

dg
#4 Posted : 8/8/2010 2:19:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

curious1 wrote:
Any opinions from people who use a dehydrator to dry their cactus?

Trying to work out if it is the drying or my manipulation of the tek that is at fault...

Thank you people

have dried it in every imaginable way, w/o any issues, ever

benzyme
#5 Posted : 8/8/2010 5:06:00 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

yeah, drying it shouldn't give any problems.

I've heard of people burning their tea, by boiling it down all the way. now, 100 C won't do anything, but once the water is evaporated, the raw material makes contact with the bottom of the pot, which can reach over 232 C. not sure of the exact boiling point of mesc, it's somewhere around 320 C
and a pot can easily reach that temp, especially if the impatient kitchen chemist puts the heat on high and forgets about it.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

curious1
#6 Posted : 8/8/2010 7:30:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for your opinions friends... have any of you eaten raw cactus to compare effects with the same cactus that has been dried?

How long and how do you satisfied Nexians mix your limonene with vinegar in 69rons dry foodsafe tech?

That would be the only place in the tek that I could be deviating. Usually I vigorously shake my limonene and vinegar mixture for about 60seconds then leave to seperate...

Any opinions? Thank you peopleSmile
Love

ThirdEyeVision
#7 Posted : 8/8/2010 8:30:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

curious1 wrote:
thanks for your opinions friends... have any of you eaten raw cactus to compare effects with the same cactus that has been dried?

How long and how do you satisfied Nexians mix your limonene with vinegar in 69rons dry foodsafe tech?

That would be the only place in the tek that I could be deviating. Usually I vigorously shake my limonene and vinegar mixture for about 60seconds then leave to seperate...

Any opinions? Thank you peopleSmile

My friend would shake vigorously for 10 minutes periodically for about a day. Probably overkill, but it works.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

q21q21
#8 Posted : 8/8/2010 8:41:23 PM

SWIM

curious1 wrote:

SWIM has consumed 20g of dried cactus and had extreme nausea, it takes A LOT for him to vomit, but he was close to it a couple times.

He's consumed up to 40g worth of the same cactus at a time with little nausea, the method was of course much different.
He steeped the cactus in near-boiling water and pulled + filtered the tea off until he had about 1.5L of water.
He split it in half and consumed each half brew, 45 minute in between. There was stomach awareness, but not really any nausea. STRONG effects.

Now he evaporates the tea down to a resin and that gives even less nausea (just wraps the resin in toilet paper and swallows it like a big pill)

SWIM tried extracting mescaline, but it never seemed to work as well as the resin tek, plus no solvents

Just something to mention, SWIM has tried the teks and never really had very good yields, resin is always a good choice

Just SWIM's opinion though.

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

curious1
#9 Posted : 8/9/2010 6:42:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for replies...

Have moved away from resin tek because of the gastric discomfort...find there is usually more pain, flatulence and discomfort than actual nausea.

usually using the resin tek reduces the discomfort slightly compared to drinking raw blended and sieved cactus skins.I think that discomfort reduction comes from the reduced roughage in the resin tek and less strain on the intestines.

Whenever I use resin tek I note the 'electrical' charge of the experience is reduced compared to ingestion of raw cactus -as though some of the stimulation is lost.I was hoping to use MEK to purify the crude acetate to yield pure mescaline acetate powder to compare the effects however so far have not had any success with MEK.

At present a successful crude acetate would be satisfying.
Love