We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Story of life Options

zubidlo
#1 Posted : 8/7/2010 7:52:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Story of life

Hi travelers,

I want to tell you story how I encountered spice or rather spice found me. As a kid I was always fond of reading books. I remember being at my grandparents for summer holidays and during rainy days I just loved to explore their big library. When grandpa saw me, he just pick a book he used to love as a kid and I read it at the couch in the sitting room. You know Jules Verne, H.G.Wells, Alexandre Dumas, Karl May...and later J.R.R Tolkien, Roger Zelazny, Roald Dahl, P.H.Lovecraft, P.K.Dick, Henry Kuttner, Bradbery, Henlein, Bester, Silvenberg ...and so on, sci-fi, fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk ...so I was quite often in world of imagination. I remember that smell of old books and those fantastic illustrations. Rain behind the window.

When I got 18, I of course experimented with drugs. You know thc mainly. But when I tried stronger psychedelics that was something which brought back that feeling of a boy wondering through new possibilities again. I remember my first lysergide vial trip. It was unbelievable. We wonder through fields and forests, we reach the level of empathy we could call telepathy and we fell that nature is our mother and we loved. That night more than decade ago I heard a story about some very strong psychedelic drug, orange powder and trip last only few minutes, but it is a gate out of this body, time and reality. You know, than I forget that. You remember LSD trip for few weeks maybe, you are changed, but later all you remember that it was great, nothing more. I had many more drug experiences and not with psychedelics very often later on and I never remembered that night fully and that story and my wish to try that mystical orange dust. Totally forgotten.

Than many years later I’m reading this travelogue book ‘True Hallucinations’ written by two brothers wandering in Amazonia and I got fascinated by yage. So I studied plants and I believe I came thought all the similar you guys came through till I extracted my fist spice. I tried to vape it in empty marmalade jar and than inhaled it. Didn’t work. So I though it is not potent because I fucked it again – I fucked two extractions before as well. I loaded glass pipe with ash-spice-ash without even weight it and I kept hitting it. And you can guess how overwhelmingly scary and powerful that timeless inner space was for a first time. But something beautiful happened later that night. I had this lucid dream first time in my life. It was like that ‘Waking Life’ movie and I saw my hand in the background and I controlled my actions incredibly well, I jumped out the dream story anytime I wanted. But one part of dream carried story I would not want to change...It was that night again. I’m 18 again in forest, listening to the orange dust story. How could I forgot that! DMT is that mystical psychedelic what that guy was talking about! What the fuck is happening here. You see whole my life every time I put myself together, sort my life a bit and feel safe having not many problems I always came back to explore psychedelics. As I knew at some level that I missed some yet. Maybe that night was much more important and set myself on journey which still last. To be a kid with new possibilities to explore again...never get stacked in boredom of everyday life. And it is great, you know to have that chance to explore your mind that way...for example, DMT space is frightening, but it is liberating too. To forget yourself, your body and be aware of it? Who can criticise this? I have been given this lucid dreaming ability time to time after working with spice. What a great gift. Other dimension to wonder in for me.

Anyway I wanted to share this memory reunion and sorry for my english, it is not my mother tong.

Regards, travelers

'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:44:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your story Smile Dont worry about not having english as your mother tongue, this is the case with many of us. You can get your point across perfectly fine Smile I like your description of the old books and child fantasy world, and how the psychedelics seem to bring back that misterious feeling again, something I can really relate.

Im glad you have gotten your extractions sorted out and that youve been having a good relationship with dmt. Hope to see more from you in the forum! Welcome to the nexus!

clouds
#3 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:57:53 AM

Human

Welcome! I find both your story and ideas interesting :idea:
See you around, zubidlo.

#4 Posted : 8/19/2010 6:27:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great story, zubiidlo - thanks for sharing it. Welcome
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

TrustLoveMan
#5 Posted : 8/19/2010 6:40:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice intro. I have also gained lucid dream states after using Spice. Welcome to the Nexus!
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

zubidlo
#6 Posted : 8/19/2010 5:19:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you travelers.

This cyber space where ideas meet in single point called 'DMT nexus' became very important to me, to share my thoughts and experiences working with entheogens. It is valuable to be able to speak my mind to people who may understand and under anonymity of cyberspace. It make me feel warm knowing that you read what I wanted to say. Nexus is my favorite forum now and powerful source of ideas as well. I wish I get full access some day to be able to discus culture, literature, dreams... with you guys more, maybe.

Thank you, Regards
Zubidlo Very happy

'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

endlessness
#7 Posted : 8/19/2010 5:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

done Smile feel free to start posting. See ya!

zubidlo
#8 Posted : 8/19/2010 5:35:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

COOOOOOLVery happy

Thanks a lot!

jbark
#9 Posted : 8/19/2010 6:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I remember that smell of old books and those fantastic illustrations. Rain behind the window.

Who needs a mother tongue when there's poetry like this in your words?

Welcome to the NEXT US. pull up a chair and watch the world fly by!!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

kyrolima
#10 Posted : 8/19/2010 8:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome aboard. spread your tongue Smile
elusive illusion