We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
very dark limo/ lots of emulsion??? Options

fraterS.O.L.
#1 Posted : 8/6/2010 6:02:48 PM

Bill Nye

So I'm waiting to get a chance to send my payment to get my new batch of mhrb. In the meantime I took 2 old stb's I've had that have both been through 3 or 4 naptha pulls, I added limonene to each of these and one turned really dark orange/red. When I stirred in my FASW to the limo from this jar it go a LOT of emulsions in the water layer. It suck a lot of the coloc out of the limo so I know it worked but its been on my shakey window unit for a day(which is how I like to vibrate out emulsions) and its only just started to settle. Ill post a pic here in a minute or so so you all can see what I'm workin with here. I've never had this happen before...
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

fraterS.O.L.
#2 Posted : 8/6/2010 7:20:25 PM

Bill Nye

Ok I cant put up pics because my friends phone wont upload to the site or my playstion so anyone ever have this problem before at all?
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 10:43:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Shit happens mate.

I've had old STB's that I've added limonene too also. I think if you leave them so long the bark breaks down hardcore and a lot of the particles become miscible in the limonene/xylene. Sometimes I save them with a few sodium carbonate washes and some anhydrous mgso4, but most of the time that's futile.

Also it may be worth a try to salt them anyway, convert to freebase, then try pull it with regular naphtha which shouldn't suck up the shit. Most of the time I end up letting it go though.

That's the ultimate downfall of the STB. You got to get that stuff out within a week. An A/B can sit on the back shelf as long as needed.

fraterS.O.L.
#4 Posted : 8/7/2010 12:28:22 AM

Bill Nye

Thanx for the insite. Some of the emulsion has settled back but alot is still floating and stuck to the sides... weird. Ill give it another day and see what happens. If its not looking better ill just pour/pull off the limo, evap whats there, and run a cold acetone or MEK wash to grab the extra limo. Does that sound like it will work? The remainder of the limo (with the fumarate already crashin out) LOOKS cleaner now so it seems like my best course of action.

peaceful wanderings and wonderings
Fr. SOL
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned