We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Creative Subject Title Options

TheScholar
#1 Posted : 8/6/2010 4:55:22 AM

Matt

I am glad to have finally joined this site, and I would find it quite appropriate for me to introduce myself since I fully believe I will be a long time member.

Well I am currently in school to double major in Machanical Engineering and Physics. I owe a great deal to the band TOOL which in turn directed me towards the genuis that is Bill Hicks. Bill Hicks is who got me on this infinate search of truth, love, and understanding.

I believe hallucinagens may help my further understanding of this universe, and any other.

I would like to conclude that my Chinchilla's MHRB is on the way and already has all the meterials needed to perform the extraction of spics. His is ecstatic.

Peace and Love

p.s. one may notice that writing is not my strong suit seeing how unstructured this essay is Very happy
We must overcome the notion that we must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre - Uta Hagen

TheScholar is a fictional character, anything that is posted by TheScholar is pure fiction and should be read as such..... just so you know

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/6/2010 8:06:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this is a very nice intro essay Smile Is that Tesla in the avatar? Nice, crazy guy he was Very happy

Tool and bill hicks are great indeed!

You mentioned you're extracting soon, good luck with that! Did you try dmt yet?

Welcome! See you around!

TheScholar
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 3:31:54 PM

Matt

endlessness wrote:

Did you try dmt yet?

No I have not, but I feel that I am mentally and spiritually prepared for these adventures!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre - Uta Hagen

TheScholar is a fictional character, anything that is posted by TheScholar is pure fiction and should be read as such..... just so you know

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 8/6/2010 4:02:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus. Let's us know how the extraction goes!! Goodluck
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 8/6/2010 4:05:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

TheScholar wrote:
endlessness wrote:

Did you try dmt yet?

No I have not, but I feel that I am mentally and spiritually prepared for these adventures!

Well you sound more prepared than I. Even after 100+ journeys, I'm still not prepared Smile

Welcome aboard!

TheScholar
#6 Posted : 8/7/2010 2:21:49 AM

Matt

soulfood wrote:

Well you sound more prepared than I. Even after 100+ journeys, I'm still not prepared Smile

Welcome aboard!

I should have said prepared as possible haha, from the experiences I have been reading I don't believe one could ever be fully prepared

ragabr
#7 Posted : 8/7/2010 3:34:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers Scholar, welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

soulfood
#8 Posted : 8/7/2010 3:38:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

TheScholar wrote:
soulfood wrote:

Welcome aboard!

I should have said prepared as possible haha, from the experiences I have been reading I don't believe one could ever be fully prepared

That'll do Wink