We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Soo..changa.....yeah Options

vibrancy3
#21 Posted : 9/25/2010 2:29:47 AM

Josh

I would'nt mind trying this ''Changa'' i take you just find some b.cappi leaves and grind them up 1:1 ratio to your final product from your A/B OR STB ?

Presume i can just grind leaves up wirh final product and take some hits ?

(ohh and chillum rules for smoking dmt, used to just do it thruogh a bong but chillum i find is very effective)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

โ—‹
#22 Posted : 10/5/2010 2:06:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

vibrancy3 wrote:
I would'nt mind trying this ''Changa'' i take you just find some b.cappi leaves and grind them up 1:1 ratio to your final product from your A/B OR STB ?

(ohh and chillum rules for smoking dmt, used to just do it thruogh a bong but chillum i find is very effective)

Yup, 1:1 is what I usually do with the leaves and dmt. Plus I usually add a little bit of extracted harmalas to the mix.

And yes the chillum is very nice! Smile

hyperspacing
#23 Posted : 10/5/2010 2:56:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
vibrancy3 wrote:

Yup, 1:1 is what I usually do with the leaves and dmt. Plus I usually add a little bit of extracted harmalas to the mix.

No you don't just grind up some caapi leaves and throw some dmt at it. You dissolve the dmt in something like IPA then put your leaves in the ipa and let it evap. The dmt absorbs into the leaves. Check this thread out to learn about changa. CLICK HERE

Goodluck
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

โ—‹
#24 Posted : 10/5/2010 3:48:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

hyperspacing wrote:
DMTtripn2Space wrote:
vibrancy3 wrote:

No you don't just grind up some caapi leaves and throw some dmt at it. You dissolve the dmt in something like IPA then put your leaves in the ipa and let it evap. The dmt absorbs into the leaves. Check this thread out to learn about changa. CLICK HERE

Goodluck
Hahah I know. I should of made things clear. My apologies.

I use 99 iso. First time I made changa I used 1 gram freebase TO 1 gram caapi leaves. Pre dissolved dmt into iso..stir...add leaf to iso/dmt in suitable glass dish and evapd on hotplate.

Sorry for the confusion hyperspacing. Wink And yes i realize changa is not simply freebase thrown on a bed of caapi leaves heheh.. I had figured the OP knew the specifics. I was just stating that the 1:1 ratio is what i prefer. BUT YES you must use a medium for the dmt to be dissolved into in order for it to migrate INTO the caapi leaves. Smile

camdemonium
#25 Posted : 10/6/2010 2:45:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just took a batch of changa to my first burn (alchemy) and man did people absolutely fall in love with it, the majority of people that tried it had smoked freebase many times before, but completely agreed that changa is the WAY the TRUTH the ONE & ONLY!!! I really feel like i helped open a lot of eyes and i finally know what i'm here for: CHANGA FOR ALL!
Om Mani Padme Hum

PREV12