We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Soo..changa.....yeah Options

#1 Posted : 8/6/2010 3:32:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah....so about that changa.

I have finally got around to making a 1:1 with b. caapi leaves and spice. Only did a small batch with what I had left over of the xtals.

Ive been on this forum for nearly 2 years and kept beating around the idea of making changa.....how foolish was i!!?

I loaded enough to fill a small chillum. Lit the top.....slowww drag.. Only got 2 full tokes in and....... WOW!!!!

I have been fully converted to changa

No ifs, ands, or buts...this gift is the gift of gifts......wow.

Had to rant. I am eternally grateful to those who aquired the knowledge to come up with and design these teks. Whoever you are...you guys are the hero of heros.

~Bliss

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The_Shaman
#2 Posted : 8/6/2010 4:47:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A~MEN BRUTHA!
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole

q21q21
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 4:53:58 AM

SWIM

Totally know exactly what your talking about Very happy
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

clouds
#4 Posted : 8/6/2010 4:55:10 AM

Human

Jesus Christ man... what IS it about Changa that JUST.MAKES.PEOPLE.FALL.IN.LOVE??

Amazing... really.

I've read things like:

"Once you try changa, you'll never (or almost never) go back to freebase"

and

"I've been converted to Changa"

and

"Changa is God".

All I know is I GOT TO TRY IT. Laughing Laughing

With this kind of comments from experienced psychonauts and spice travelers... how could one not feel attracted haha.

Very VERY interesting. Thanks for sharing! Shocked

corpus callosum
#5 Posted : 8/6/2010 6:00:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Vaporised freebase DMT= travelling in a cattle-pen attached to the the end of a high speed train.Shocked

Changa= travelling first class on the Orient Express ie it gets you there in a much more refined and civilised fashion!Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 8/6/2010 10:39:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yetti
#7 Posted : 8/6/2010 11:06:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

quick question , does one hit changa with the same intent as freebase or is it more like 1 or 2 hits chill a bit 1 or 2 more to get to hyper space , or is it 1 2 3 off you go ,

#8 Posted : 8/6/2010 1:49:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thanks for the replies guys! Going to get some more mhrb soooon. Very happy

@ clouds: I think why I like it soo much is because of how easy it was to breakthrough on this. Two slow drags that were almost a lungfull each..held in..was more than enough. Even after the first toke I was sitting there for a few seconds saying "whoaa...aa..whaa...yeahhhh......very ss..sstrongg." (pretty much my exact words hah).

To be able to just light the end of it and simply puff on it for a few tokes and be "there n everywhere" in that instant compared to fumbling with fb...trying to sandwich it between herbs..or knacking it just right in the VG.....Changa wins hands down and THATS why I am converted per say Smile Smile

@ Yetti: Welll...."for me" it was nearly two full tokes with the same intent as fb and I was there....MUCHHH easier than fb imho. I probably could of taken one huge toke and been there. And it definitely feels like a smoother transition geting there compared to the suddenness of fb. But you could most certainly sit there and a few tokes in ..chill..take it all in....another toke..chill..and keep going until you feel you have gone far enough.
Smile

gibran2
#9 Posted : 8/6/2010 2:30:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I’m one of those people who uses both changa and freebase, but I prefer freebase. Here’s how I see it:

Smoked Changa –

----- A slower, gentler onset (but this doesn’t mean it’s slow and gentle!). This may be due to the fact that the DMT vapor is diluted with leaf smoke/vapor.

----- Generally takes more than one hit to consume a full dose.

----- Measurement of dose is less important (but I still measure).

----- Takes more DMT to reach breakthrough, but not much more.

Vaporized Freebase –

----- With a GVG, very fast onset. Sometimes shockingly, frighteningly fast.

----- Very pure, clean, tasteless vapor with no aftertaste.

----- A dose can easily be consumed in a single hit.

Smoking changa doesn’t require any special equipment (such as GVG) or special technique, so it’s easier to master. It also seems to eliminate problems associated with burning spice. If I had a choice between “the machine” or some other device where it’s hard NOT to burn spice vs. changa, I’d always choose changa. I’m surprised that changa supporters don’t stress this benefit more! And, in a mini-bong at least, the smoke is very smooth! Almost as smooth as vaporized, and that’s saying a lot.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

camakazi
#10 Posted : 8/6/2010 2:31:42 PM

RUN DMT

very nice man. I broke out the old machine the other week and although it was amazing, i felt there was something missing. Its that caapi/spice combo that fills me full of pure joy and everything around emits loving energy.

so yeah.. a massive thank you to the people who first thought of the sacred salad Smile
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

soulfood
#11 Posted : 8/6/2010 2:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

My favourite part about changa is the afterglow... So much love Smile

#12 Posted : 8/6/2010 3:07:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

soulfood wrote:
My favourite part about changa is the afterglow... So much love Smile

Yeah man. That warm, energy coarsing through you, ALIVE typa feel. Very happy

hyperspacing
#13 Posted : 8/6/2010 3:08:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratz on your first changa experience. It really is great stuff. Did you use standard caapi leaf or did you make a 10x? If not you should try it.

Changa is God

-Safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

#14 Posted : 8/6/2010 3:16:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

hyperspacing wrote:
Congratz on your first changa experience. It really is great stuff. Did you use standard caapi leaf or did you make a 10x? If not you should try it.

I just used the leaf. Yeah I will have to try that out!

Although I have a bunch of caapi copy laying around. I might end up trying me some of that Smile

gammagore
#15 Posted : 8/6/2010 10:42:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
Although I have a bunch of caapi copy laying around. I might end up trying me some of that Smile

ahhhh and the blends beginTwisted Evil

#16 Posted : 8/7/2010 4:19:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

gammagore wrote:
DMTtripn2Space wrote:

Yeahh, i think some spice, some caapi copy..some extra THH...annnd some mullien Smile

LucidJ
#17 Posted : 8/24/2010 1:36:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
gammagore wrote:
DMTtripn2Space wrote:

Yeahh, i think some spice, some caapi copy..some extra THH...annnd some mullien Smile

..... oh ya I guess that is changa like.... I WAS just thinking about making changa to try it ... but ya I too have spice, Cappi copy and mullin sitting in front of me. Man I'm thick. Rolling eyes

LucidJ
#18 Posted : 8/25/2010 6:17:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh jeeesss Passion flower is kinda in your face hu? Like I felt mind raped for a second there, no "hi I'm a pretty flower" , just " open wide and take your f'in enlightenment bitch".

still a good trip.

Dorge
#19 Posted : 9/24/2010 4:49:57 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
Yeah....so about that changa.

I have finally got around to making a 1:1 with b. caapi leaves and spice. Only did a small batch with what I had left over of the xtals.

Ive been on this forum for nearly 2 years and kept beating around the idea of making changa.....how foolish was i!!?

I loaded enough to fill a small chillum. Lit the top.....slowww drag.. Only got 2 full tokes in and....... WOW!!!!

I have been fully converted to changa

No ifs, ands, or buts...this gift is the gift of gifts......wow.

Had to rant. I am eternally grateful to those who aquired the knowledge to come up with and design these teks. Whoever you are...you guys are the hero of heros.

~Bliss

your welcome...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

#20 Posted : 9/24/2010 10:57:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

good to have you back Dorge!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

12NEXT