We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm newer than you Options

KinkyJohn
#1 Posted : 8/6/2010 2:20:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

I have an extra close relationship with a SWIM that is a bit of a long term ethnogen fanatic. Out of the game for a few years, SWIM has found a new lease of life in the discovery of the amazing chemical work that has been going on in this and other forums. SWIM still remembers juicing wheatgrass and eating harmala seeds and not feeling very well. SWIM loves you all! you have finally introduced him to DMT and mescaline!

Why invite SWIM? he'd love to participate in pulling apart the experiences and the chemistry. SWIM has many pre-conceptions of hallucinogens and is in need of some serious spice therapy and counselling. Can you possibly deny the medical necessity?

Kinky!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Apoc
#2 Posted : 8/6/2010 5:02:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My interest in a topic usually dies as soon as I see the word "SWIM". Also, I'm not even sure what this thread is about. Thanks for the love though.

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 6:31:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ease up, my man. He's just introducing himself.

Welcome, Kinky. Glad to have you aboard.

corpus callosum
#4 Posted : 8/6/2010 6:42:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the NexusVery happy !!

Medical neccessities,eh?

The welfare of the 'patient' should always be the 'medical practitioners' primary concern!Laughing Laughing
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 8/6/2010 7:14:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome fellow traveler! We cannot satisfy your medical necessities. However, if you are willing to make your part in fixing yourself, theres a number of hyperspacial entities that might be willing to help you with that soul operation.... And we can be your support team down here on earth, to aid you building your spaceship, and to integrate what happens to you out there Smile

Read around, the Health and Safety section, and all the knowledge tools such as the WIKI, the FAQ and the forums in general. These are part of the essential knowledge one must continually absorb in this quest. Dont be daunted if at first some seems too distant, all that information will soon enough be a natural part of yourself .

See you around Pleased

Apoc
#6 Posted : 8/6/2010 7:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Ease up, my man. He's just introducing himself.

Welcome, Kinky. Glad to have you aboard.

oh ok, welcome. Didn't mean to be a douche, I just didn't understand what was being said.

endlessness
#7 Posted : 8/6/2010 7:38:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:

TS, just so you know, no one here decides whether you are worthy to join, you just have to post 30 or so posts in the nursery before being allowed to post anywhere else.

That is not true. it doesnt depend on post count.. Any of the moderators or the admin has to personally promote each person, and this only happens when the person is seen as genuine and reasonable. This can be in few posts or many, or never (if one is badly intended/troll/going against the attitude of the forum).

Apoc
#8 Posted : 8/7/2010 6:10:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Apoc wrote:

TS, just so you know, no one here decides whether you are worthy to join, you just have to post 30 or so posts in the nursery before being allowed to post anywhere else.

That is not true. it doesnt depend on post count.. Any of the moderators or the admin has to personally promote each person, and this only happens when the person is seen as genuine and reasonable. This can be in few posts or many, or never (if one is badly intended/troll/going against the attitude of the forum).

oh ok, I did not know that. I think I had between 30-50. One day I just realized I could post anywhere. It was like the best day of my life.

DMTripper
#9 Posted : 8/7/2010 6:31:16 AM

John Murdoch IV

Apoc wrote:
[quote=endlessness][quote=Apoc] One day I just realized I could post anywhere. It was like the best day of my life.

Hahaha that's the spirit Smile

And welcome KinkyJohn Smile
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

KinkyJohn
#10 Posted : 8/7/2010 10:04:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank's everybody ... and I promise never to use SWIM again - it gets on my wick too!

ragabr
#11 Posted : 8/7/2010 11:28:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus KinkyJohn!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms