We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Im here! Options

HereButNot
#1 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:01:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking the forum for a wee bit now and I'm thouroughly enjoying the goldmine of information you have here. I've experimented with psychedelics a fair bit, from LSD to 2c-b to 4-AcO-DMT. Lately I've been awaiting my next batch of 2c-b arriving so I can experiment with entheogens and meditation (the latter I have never done succesfully Sad ).

Anyway I'm just glad to have found an informative, un-dramatic, down to earth forum where I can educate myself aswell as entertain Smile.

That's about all I can think of, I'm from Scotland and my favourite place to be is the pixelated pool of psychedelia!

Long days and pleasant nights,
Peace

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:12:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, welcome to the NexusSmile

Have you any experience with nn-DMT?

jbark
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:12:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome HereButNot. You've found the right place! Enjoy your stay - and call for room service anytime!!Wink

In the meantime, tell us a little about your experience, your thoughts your life your dreams... BTW, if not here, then where?Cool

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey HereButNot, welcome!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

HereButNot
#5 Posted : 8/6/2010 10:53:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Nah no experience with DMT yet Sad I've been franticly seeking it out and I still live at home unfortunately so I doubt I can do an extraction discreetly - but I'm still planning on researching to see if I can! The closest I've got to a DMT trip (bar my dreams) is probably my 40mg 4-AcO-DMT trip, now I obviously can't say it was DMT-esque but damn, I've never seen something so beautifully 3d and colourful in my life.
Psychedelics have to be my all-time favourite 'drug', and one of the only 'drugs' which really hold value and meaning.

All in due time ill get my experiences written up, hopefully ill have a DMT experience to share by the end of this year.