We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello from the seaside Options

jblazingnataraja
#1 Posted : 8/4/2010 10:57:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have known about this website for a while, but never really used it for any research, which is a bit silly...

I think this is due to my decision last winter not to try DMT til I could make it myself...

During the summer I found out more about it, and had the opportunity to use it on various occasions, but as I never had money, and was a bit apprehensive towards it( having experienced LSD, 2C-B, 2C-E and a few other psychedelics in the previous months), I didn't do it...then didn't have the opportunity to do it again til late autumn, which I turned down as the price was not right for what I'd been offered before!

Since then I see it as a rite of passage, much like growing your own ganja, and I'm very interested in producing various sizes of crystals, very fine powder (I was amazed when I saw this - it looked like a 2C- compound), and as large as possible...

So this is me, I live in the UK, and am very interested in exploring my mind, and Gaia with this crystal (and sometime in the future, ayahuasca brews).

From every experience I have been told of the DMT experience, each person has had a different experience, showing me this is going to be the ultimate third eye opener.

Peace, love N light.
I look into the world, wherein there shines the sun...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/4/2010 11:00:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus dudeSmile

Next step would be to extract some of your own spice.

Shayku
#3 Posted : 8/4/2010 11:25:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, fellow new guy.

It is ultimate indeed, but I'm still not sure about the third eye. I tend to link it to the crown chakra, but then again, I'm new here Smile
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

Rivea
#4 Posted : 8/5/2010 1:27:35 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

gammagore wrote:

There is nothing quite as satisfying as taking lots of care with an extraction, getting a nice clean yield, and then doing the first bio-assay. It sure as hell blew my mind in a huge way, and has certainly inspired me to explore ever further.

Welcome and Happy Journeys!
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

jblazingnataraja
#5 Posted : 8/7/2010 3:28:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:

MMMM been doing that - it's going interestingly, with a few hiccups - have SOME very nice clean snow globes from freeze precipitation...and some yellower more oily crystals...then I have some stuff which I think might have a little basic layer in - it's quite dark and viscous like eucalptus honey...This has been freeze precipitated too.

Shayku wrote:
Welcome, fellow new guy.

It is ultimate indeed, but I'm still not sure about the third eye. I tend to link it to the crown chakra, but then again, I'm new here Smile

Hmmm I see what you mean - having never had MUCH experience with the Crown Chakra, I couldn't really discuss that, BUT in my experience alll psychedelics have third eye awakening potential.
I look into the world, wherein there shines the sun...