We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Place Called Home Options

mjmiller28
#1 Posted : 8/4/2010 8:28:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been posting in the nursery for a couple of weeks now. I wanted to wait and put some thought into why I wanted to fully join The Nexus. What I came up with is this, I am an explorer. I have a thirst for knowledge, and I want to know what is out there. My quest has taken me to many beautiful places and given me a great perspective on life. I am starting to understand that the once unimaginable, is now attainable. It is a crazy world we live in, but the craziness is what holds the key to the astounding beauty.

Until a friend told me about The Nexus, I felt very alone in my experiences because I did not have anyone to share some of my thoughts on the crazier moments I have had. Through reading a lot of your posts over the last couple of weeks and posting a couple of my own, I feel like I have found a home. I thought, "maybe I'm not crazy." This place is amazing! It is great to know that there are more out there like me.

I am here to learn about myself, as well as learn about you and your experiences. I would travel with you anywhere.

Thanks and good luck out there!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

poquiancho
#2 Posted : 8/4/2010 5:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations, and be welcomed friend.
CAUTION: This person has been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, please disregard any attempts from this individual to infect you with this terrible mental diseases just by ignoring him.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 8/4/2010 5:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome home Smile