We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Stuck in Jimjam? Options

Shayku
#1 Posted : 8/4/2010 4:10:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all. After about 5 adventures, I have some questions that I'd like to raise. First some context :

It seems to me like all three of my breakthroughs brought me to similar-looking places. The first couple of times, it was a tunnel, and the third, a dome supported by columns, but in all cases, everything was covered in the same goo, what I think is called jimjam. This is basically an animated, ever-morphing pattern made of 'full' or 'flat' colours. What I mean by that is that there are not gradients. When one color ends, the other begins, like in a cutout. Everything was made of this same texture. Even the entities - they either live inside the goo and swim around in it, or kinda jump out of it. Another constant thing is that the closed-eye trips always seem to begin with a flowing pattern of exactly two of these colors, no more. And they are different colors every time, seemingly chosen at random.

I have read people describing places that sounded much different than this. Seeing scenes from the past, for example, or creatures with more elaborate features.

So, it feels like I'm a bit stuck in this repeating aesthetic. It's beautiful, no problem there, but why am I there? What does it mean? Are there ways to navigate differently? Am I not going deep enough, or am I going so deep that only jimjam is left?

I'm sure I'll experience other things eventually, I'm not worried about that, but I'd love to hear your input.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/4/2010 6:45:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It will change very drastically at one point or another, you can be sure. Take a break, dedicate to other things in life.. Dont worry about it Smile It all goes in cycles, sometimes dmt experiences seem to have a similar theme, to more or less repeat the location, but at some point a big change is bound to happen, which will completely astound you. Its not directly dose related, at least as I have noticed. Sometimes big doses can be repetitive and small doses take you to different places, or sometimes one may need a big dose to go elsewhere. If I may ask, how is your smoking method? And, when you have what you call a 'breakthrough', do you completely forget that you smoked dmt or are you aware of what is happening, that you are you, and so on?

Good luck, and be thankful for whatever comes Smile

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 8/4/2010 2:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What your saying isn't unusual. Play around with your dose size and intake method. The method in wich you smoke dmt IMO is the most crucial part. For example if you took your dose in 1 massive hit rather than 2 or 3 hits the level of dmt that rushes over you is stronger and can push you further. Think of it like waves at the beach 1 big wave can knock you off your feet yet divide that same amount of water into 2 or 3 waves and it lacks the power to push you over. Basically you want your dmt to knock your ass over. Lol hope that helps.

Goodluck and safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Shayku
#4 Posted : 8/4/2010 3:42:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I'll keep checking it out. I've been smoking with a makeshift pipe using tobacco and spice for the first few times, and then finally got a freebase glass pipe which I used last time. In terms of hits, I took 3 on the last trip, the third one being the super strong one, and this is not unlike the other trips - the first hit always seems to be small, as the spice needs time to really melt and evaporate.

endlessness - most times I clearly remembered who I was, that I had smoked, etc. The last time though, there was a moment when I wasn't sure, I had become an entity, I had lost track of how I got there, and I think this disconnect may have caused some anxiety which brought me to try to reconstruct reality from whatever small shreds of memory I could come up with. This is the trip I mentioned in another post where some entities told me to stay out. I gotta learn to navigate better Smile

One thing too is that this spice is old, maybe 6 months old, and I kept it in what seems like an airtight plastic container. Not sure if that would have an effect.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.