We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, everybuddy! Options

nibbler
#1 Posted : 8/3/2010 8:33:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I suppose posting an introduction essay will help me become promoted, so that I may post in the advanced chemistry forums. SWIM has been extracting alkaloids from plant matter for a few years, and has many things to say on the subject; from his own TEK improvements to helpful information for misinformed or curious forum members.

One of the things I signed in to post about was the misconception that a STB will always result in dirty spice. SWIM has been doing 150g of mimosa in a 3L HDPE container with Brita water, lye, and naphtha. Even after the fifth pull and doing full evaporations all the way, SWIM's product is never anything less than white crystals. I believe using too little water in a small container is the culprit, as well as the excessive heating and shaking.

SWIM enjoys using psychedelics as a tool for self-discovery. It all started with 2c-e/i/t-2, and many difficult (but beautiful) experiences (feels similar to psychosis) led to who I am today. These days, SWIM enjoys partaking in use of psilocin (and its acetoxy analogue), mezcalin, DMT (orally), LSD, and MDAI. In any case, I hope I'm welcomed here, and I hope I can bring some helpful posts to the site!

nibblr

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jbark
#2 Posted : 8/3/2010 9:09:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome from a fellow canuck!! Good to have you on board - grab a seat, look around and enjoy!!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

clouds
#3 Posted : 8/3/2010 9:21:05 PM

Human

Welcome nibbler!

Did you study chemistry in college or are you an advanced chemist by experience?

Of those substances you have tried, which would you say resembles psychosis the most and why?

Thanks and Good luck!

nibbler
#4 Posted : 8/3/2010 9:30:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

clouds wrote:
Welcome nibbler!

Did you study chemistry in college or are you an advanced chemist by experience?

Of those substances you have tried, which would you say resembles psychosis the most and why?

Thanks and Good luck!

I started with Chemistry in a standard grade 10 class, where I had a teacher that made it fun and easy to understand. I then took AP Chemistry and a few chem courses in University, but most of my knowledge is from reading articles and the like.

I took 23mg 2c-t-2 after trying 2c-e and 2c-i at 20-25mg dose range; The peak is all I remember, fighting off intense ego dissolution, until I was exhausted and could no longer. Though I have never experienced stimulant psychosis, the revelations I experienced certainly made me feel like life was a dream inside of a mental patient's mind. The likelihood that they are similar is probably slim to none; though for comparison, 1200 mcg+ of LSD was not as intoxicating as that was.

EDIT: I should note that was not the only trial with that compound. Lower dosages (16, 18, 20mg) were all tested and the same results arose with each try after smoking marijuana.