We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a recent OBE that i can't keep to myself because it was so amazing Options

bohdi art
#1 Posted : 8/2/2010 7:46:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i felt like my brain was splitting in two down the middle, and there's a big poster of a face on my wall and i could see all the chakras reflecting my own, and every face i would make, the face on the wall would reflect back at me, once again it was them drawing for me, then the face would come out of the poster, the room would fill immediately with orange smoke and spinning bright lights and i would focus on the face as my forehead felt so much pressure i literally felt like there was a hand pushing my on my forhead, then i would feel a burst as everything turned black and i completely lost physical consciousness and was watching almost like a television screen in my head completely out of my own body with vivid pictures and data that was flooding into my head from them of distorted melting scenes (i can only compare it to salvador dali) and they appeared to me as almost spider-like creatures with slick black skin that changed almost like oil and long legs and bony joints, lots of faces too that i couldn't make out, i was in like an old victorian building too, everything was victorian design, i could see and feel every particle infinitely - all i could think about was "this must be what happened to every prophet that claimed to see god becuase i have never experienced something so powerful and intense." the face would also come out of the poster after the poster peeled off my wall, room went black, and the outline of a body would form beneath the face. and would be wearing all sorts of outfits - this would keep happening every time i relaxed and started breathing, my apt would start melting away with the rest of the world, then i suddenly realized - all i must do is let my mind go- as soon as i completely let go, i reached what i will call zen because it is all i can describe it as, pure oneness, Plato's Logos, like watching the world in my brain pass in front of my eye(s) like watching a movie they created with no beginning and no end. i fell back down into my couch and was in complete shock, like it felt so amazing but so intense at the same time, almost unbearable, felt almost like my brain was imploding on itself while it started happening, then when i had my OBE i've never been in that state for that long and so intensely and vividly, like on spice i've been almost there and only for short periods of time, but this was like for an hour or something, i don't even know, felt like that long - second time in a week i've unlocked my pineal gland like that and been with them. also all i could hear while entering this state was really loud wind, the energy and light that rushed into my brain could only compare to staring at the sun as i rocketed toward it unable to look away or close my eyes, then it was completely silent and i was at complete peace watching what they were showing me.Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Entheojen
#2 Posted : 8/2/2010 8:25:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Did this experience occur out of the blue? Or did you induce it intentionally in any way?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

bohdi art
#3 Posted : 8/2/2010 9:02:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was on 4 tabs of LSD, 200ug-300ug per tab

bohdi art
#4 Posted : 8/2/2010 9:12:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

since this experience, even if i simply smoke weed and meditate with my eyes closed, i start to feel that third eye pressure again and sometimes everything will turn yellow/white suddenly out of the black, sometimes i will see that spot forming in the top middle of my vision, which i assume is my pineal gland vision, if i focus long enough the spot will become a little larger and open up a bit and look like what i can only call some sort of worm hole or portal, and a few times i entered that world for a second or two when meditating after smoking weed, then it will go back to me just watching the mental tv screen in my head - if i meditate with my eyes are open while i'm breathing and relaxing high on weed, every color becomes brighter and more vivid, people's skin turns that yellowish color like when i am tripping and i feel more pressure in my head almost like more blood is pumping through my brain