We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time with changa Options

JasperRain
#1 Posted : 8/2/2010 5:39:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well today I had my first experience with changa, and it was definitely an eye-opener.

My batch is 300 mg of 1:1 Pau D'arco/spice. I used a vaporizer because I couldn't get my hands on a bong. I ended up smoking 2/3rd's of it in two consecutive trips.

I'm not sure if I had a breakthrough, but I've learned that it doesn't really matter. I've learned to stop putting labels on my experiences and instead just enjoy them for what they are...which is usually mind-blowing. I also learned that I need to stop having preconceived notions of what a trip is supposed to be like, because that limits the potential of my trips. I've decided that I'm going to take a break from reading people's experience reports and instead just concentrate on making my own experiences happen. I also had an epiphany on how I've been learning lessons through spice usage; it's not something I can really explain but I suppose it can be summed up as "I was looking for a man and instead found a system."

Anyways, Thank you all for making this changa experience happen.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 8/2/2010 6:02:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Snap, JasperRain!

I had my first taste of the changa 2 days ago and I feel a long-term relationship is on the cards!

I used caapi leaf and FB DMT in a 1:1 ratio, 400mg of each and put some in a joint with some nice stinky weed for the first try.What impressed me is the much more friendly nature of the experience compared with vaporising neat DMT and how one can push further by speeding up the rate of tokes.Of course, the prolongation of the effects make it a more useful tool for introspection.

Ive heard some people refer to the spice as psychedelic crack and although this is a fairly perjorative name to apply to it I could appreciate what they mean.If you imagine the skunk as equivalent to cocaine HCL then gentle toking on the changa joint did 'supercharge' its effect to the level of 'skunk-crack' if you get my drift.Clearly, toking faster and deeper pushed the experience beyond this.

The only thing I did find, and this was after smoking a joint of it without MJ was that I felt sedated for an hour after.Probably the harmalas I think.

Without hijacking the OPs thread, can any of the long-term afficionados suggest a herb to add to the mix which can ease the sedation a touch?
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

JasperRain
#3 Posted : 8/2/2010 6:26:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I felt strange for about 30 min to 1 hour afterwards as well and Pau D'arco doesn't contain any harmalas (that I'm aware of), although I'm sure the harmala's probably do affect that sort of thing.

Also, no offence Corpus, but doesn't speeding up the toke-rate work the same way with freebase as it does changa, or any drug for that matter? I only have experience with MJ, ether, shrooms, and dmt but for all of those speeding up the rate of my input has always compounded the effects and led to "super-charged" high.

P.S. NEVER do Ether. Seriously, take my word on this one.

corpus callosum
#4 Posted : 8/2/2010 6:40:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

No offence taken JasperRain!

Its just that with changa joints you are more in control of the rate of tokes/effects thus achieved when compared to rapidly toking neat freebase.The latter IMHO, is much less predictable in its level of effects than the changa.It is stating the obvious but with changa you are more able to push it to a level you desireWink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

JasperRain
#5 Posted : 8/2/2010 6:59:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I must of mistook what you originally said, sorry about that. From what I've read on changa you're absolutely right, although my experience was quite different. I loaded up a bowl (I vaped it, which was probably the difference) and went away just like a normal freebase trip. The difference was that it made the vapor taste better and the effects seemed to last longer. Also, after I came down, I still felt "smart" for a long period afterwards which was highly enjoyable.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 8/2/2010 9:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, just so we dont confuse new members here with terminology conflicts, CHANGA= DMT enhanced leaf with the addition of harmalas(caapi or harmala extract), if their is no harmala there then its just enhanced leaf(or enhanced bark in the case of Pau)

hyperspacing
#7 Posted : 8/2/2010 4:26:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats on your enhanced leaf. Pau/spice really is nice. Next you gotta try adding an moai like b. Caapi.

Goodluck
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

The_Shaman
#8 Posted : 8/2/2010 7:28:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa reminds me of that snapple commercial : "The best stuff on earth...Just got better"

IMO Changa really does make Dmt better.
Obviously everything the Shaman says is Hyperspace Hyperbole