We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
yet another dmt trip report................................. Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 5/15/2008 9:21:45 AM

mods

-----3rd trip aftermath... month after.. or so...05-15-'2008----
its bee3n awhile. decided awhile back i was gonna "scrape" my g'ol' dmt pipe. looked like alot. ive heard that scraping. fucks u up!
well it did. haha!

one toke. i was instantly 'spuned'... everything began to change.. i had to lay down.. my cat turned into 2-d fuzzy cartoon gone wack! haha

i didnt breakthrough.. but i came 2 tokes away close! haha

so yea it was very powerful, while this was going down i was listening to the beatles " across the universe" & onto/into happiness is a warm gun onto tje benifet of mr. kite.

I just remember the signifagance of "mother supiror jumpd the gun"...my lungs feel like shitt, bleh * cough Cough*
shag a roo dehgjvaa.. nothings gonna change my world..magical. life smackin goodness once again. such a lesson so little time =[ after i cam eout of.. i was sweating like a bitch! like never before ..unless i forgot.. bu
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 5/15/2008 3:20:59 PM

The Great Namah

You know, I keep saying that spice that has had a little heat applied to it and then sat for a bit is quite a bit more potent than crystalized spice.

If anyone can validate this by melting down a few 100mgs of spice in a hot water bath, sticking in the freezer overnight to solidify (mine stayed as an oil until I did this) and then try it, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure I am not just imagining this phenomenon.

One thing to note however: this melted down spice is about 3 times as dense as crystalized spice so please weigh it out else you may be getting 100mgs from your normal sized dosage.

modsquad09, besides the harshness of this, did you notice any differences from a normal voyage? How much more potent would you say that your pipe scrapings were compared to your crystaline product?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

modsquad09
#3 Posted : 5/15/2008 6:57:23 PM

mods

Yea your probably who i heard it from.
I would like to know!

i was really shaky too.. like never before.
I scraped the pipe just alittle with a needle to loosen it from the glas, seemed like a small pile.
the smoke was really dense, and thick, but damm it fucked me up in a diff. way kinda.. i remember kinda blacking out before i came too.
It was def. more potent than reg. spice. It also has been awhile so my tolerance was low, and i wasnt high on pot. Also to add i was pretty buzzed, and it was about 2 in the morning..
i almost took off, this trip kinda scared me.. it was weird.haha

burnt
#4 Posted : 5/15/2008 7:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

well i would imagine that left over spice could have undergone a number of chemical changes from the heating and oxygen and all that kinda stuff. this could be the reason some differences were noticed because of weird new chemicals being formed many of which could make the smoke more harsh and maybe make you feel more light headed.

could of also been the drinks and being tired too though. who knows.

whats the funniest thing is its more potent. so weird.

El Ka Bong
#5 Posted : 5/16/2008 3:53:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

weird derivatives of dmt could include things like 5-Me-O-DMT and DET-oxides..?! ... I've wondered too... will you ever try that again..?!

I believe that poor storage methods or a sloppy tek could also make dmt go 'off, into a batch that's'full of oxides. Imagine if that happens - poorly stored, oxide-contaminated-dmt gets made - and a noobie-first-timer gets a hit like that...!

My first ever rocket-ride to the white-light came from the 'seconds' of a big bowl passed to me - my buddy went first, one lungful, then handed me the smoking bong and we both 'died' then and there on the couch and floor, for the very first time we died, but returned both uttering the word 'Love', 'it's all love' ...

So I'm scared to let any residues build up in my bong - I prefer to know if 1 or 5 rockets are about to fire..! The leaf-bed technique catches so much run-off I think it prevents such residue-buildups.

modsquad09
#6 Posted : 5/16/2008 4:33:34 AM

mods

that would be crazy if it was!..
but yea u know weed resin gives u a diff. high too so..
yea ill try it again although im not as eager.. it knoked me on my ass!

I remember now, the spirits werent as kind to me, i felt alot of negativeness that im just remembering now, it was weird.. like deja vu, it was like i was being punished for something thats why im here on earth.. or something.. i was being put in my place laughed at for my bad karma or something.. i was shown so many answers, its just so damm simple, that it made me upset. I kinda feel as if i broke through.. but not expecting the potentcy of the rip i kept my eyes open for most of it..

coming down...
the visuals were very acid like and i couldnt stop smiling and getting stuck in certain postures for awhile.. haha

so how good of a hit do u think i got? is it really that much more potent?
what do u mean rockets firing?

Garulfo
#7 Posted : 5/16/2008 2:11:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's very subjective but my friend tends to prefer the "cooked again and again" spice. It is a dark brown solid (no need to place it in freezer) and not really harsher, just more 'tasty' Wink
He never care about weighting, one big lungfull for a full blast, one half lungfull for a gentle visual trip that's enough accurate. But indeed 'accident' already happened, by accident I mean a terrifying unexpected trip from 3/4 of a cooked spice Rolling eyes
It seems that cooked spice is even more visual (is that possible !?)

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 5/16/2008 3:53:46 PM

The Great Namah

Garulfo wrote:
It's very subjective but my friend tends to prefer the "cooked again and again" spice. It is a dark brown solid (no need to place it in freezer) and not really harsher, just more 'tasty' Wink
He never care about weighting, one big lungfull for a full blast, one half lungfull for a gentle visual trip that's enough accurate. But indeed 'accident' already happened, by accident I mean a terrifying unexpected trip from 3/4 of a cooked spice Rolling eyes
It seems that cooked spice is even more visual (is that possible !?)

Yes I believed "cooked" spice is more visual. However I am scared of the spice residue. It has a very different flavor to spice that has been melted down good. The spice residue seems harsher, the smoke as well as the voyage. On the other hand, the melted down spice seems more potent, but also gives very realist spicescapes with eyes closed, entity encounters almost every time for me, and with eyes open amazing kaleidoscope visuals. It seems to have a twangy-twing (best word I can come up with) that crystallized spice just does not have. It is more ego shattering than xtalized spice.

I do not believe that 5-meo-dmt is ever created because of heating. I believe it would be quite obvious. 5-Meo-DMT easily overpowers DMT and the experience would be a lot less visual. Even in very small doses (1-2mgs) the DMT experience would be VERY different. I have enough experience with both 5-meo and n,n (and twice in combination) to say it just ain't there. What is happening, I can't say. Maybe some of our chemists could make some speculations?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

El Ka Bong
#9 Posted : 5/16/2008 5:04:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean 'rockets' for the intensity of the launch - a scale of 1 - 5. ... maybe it's 1 to 10 rockets...? And each person's ego has it's own 'gravity' to overcome before you can reach some 'orbit'.

In this analogy of the launch-pad, when using a MAOI such as Syrian Rue then it's like the launch would occur in lower gravity, the ego is already 'floating' a little more freely before you go, so 3/5rockets would be enough ... .

burnt
#10 Posted : 5/16/2008 8:12:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

all kinds of reactions can happen when you heat stuff in our reactive atmosphere. however to see whats really happening one could scrape the material and inject it into some analytical equipment to get some ideas. if a friend of a friend has time sometime in the future hell do this. 5-meo-dmt wouldn't form.