We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmaloid Glycerin Tincture Recipe? Options

Mystic Cannibal
#1 Posted : 7/31/2010 1:59:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have looked through a bunch of threads about sublingual DMT and I have seen how to make the DMT tincture but not the rue tincture, how much glycerin water is needed to dissolve rue extract? how much glycerin water for say two doses, which i would seem to remember would be about 160 mg of pure rue extract? (i will definitely double check before swim makes it)

Also how important is the THH? i dont know where i would get any, if its important and someone knows a good online source please PM me.

Thanks, i would of thought this would be in there with all the other info about sub lingual DMT and maybe it is but i cant seem to find it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Observant
#2 Posted : 7/31/2010 4:52:39 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Which salt form is preferrable for this ? (Durability/absorbability/tastyness)
I want to try a high powered harmala Tincture for sublingual use ,too .

Can I just mix my freebase harmalas with Citric Acid Water /Glycerine ?
Could I also use tartaric /fumaric/ or Ascorbic Acid ....
( I just dont want to manske the stuff again , as im already content with the purity.)
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

q21q21
#3 Posted : 7/31/2010 7:14:47 PM

SWIM

SWIM just read this and it reminded him of something he wanted to test.

He just added a drop of a store-bought glycerine stevia extract to 7 drops (21mg) of his vinegar-harmine tincture.

He's swishing it right now (for SWIM the most reliable method of sublingual) and it's "not bad, not bad at all"
It still clearly tastes like harmalas but it's actually palatable, unlike the pure tincture which he considers disgusting and something to finish quickly.

He's already feeling clear effects, success!

As for making a tincture with glycerine: SWIM tried it and at least with freebase or HCl (from manske), it didn't work too well.
Whether it was plain glycerin or water+glycerin, it not as good as dissolving the freebase in vinegar.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Observant
#4 Posted : 7/31/2010 7:48:16 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Nice to know ! I have some Stevia/Vanilla Extract which I can use for flavoring , i will give it a go.
Your vinegar tincture lacks any Glycerine , right ?

I still guess we could make it more comfortable by using an acid that has a "better" taste Confused
In your unsuccessful attempts ,did you add warm water to the HCL-Salt before adding the Glycerine?
(We need a ph of 4 or another preservative for stability)
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

ThirdEyeVision
#5 Posted : 7/31/2010 8:04:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend uses DMSO for his DMT and Harmalas tinctures. He first converts to an acetate and they both work wonderfully well. 50mg is pretty close to smoking freebase but with a smooth take off (30 minutes) and a longer ride (4 hours). BUT the taste is very bad.

He said he was going to try hcl salts, glycerin and DMSO. Should taste much better and the DMSO should get the HCL salts to absorb without a problem.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

q21q21
#6 Posted : 7/31/2010 8:24:02 PM

SWIM

Observant wrote:
Nice to know ! I have some Stevia/Vanilla Extract which I can use for flavoring , i will give it a go.
Your vinegar tincture lacks any Glycerine , right ?

I still guess we could make it more comfortable by using an acid that has a "better" taste Confused
In your unsuccessful attempts ,did you add warm water to the HCL-Salt before adding the Glycerine?
(We need a ph of 4 or another preservative for stability)

ya SWIM's tincture is just vinegar, no glycerin

Also, SWIM's tests were on his harmaline and he added vinegar to lower the PH, he now has 2.5g of harmaline in water+vinegar+glycerin but it is about the same amount in ml as just vinegar would have been, harmine is about 1/2 as soluble though (2mg/drop vs ~4mg), might work better with that.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

Observant
#7 Posted : 7/31/2010 10:03:33 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

My friend just told me he mixed Rue Freebase 1:1 with Ascorbic Acid and around 10ml of boiling water
bubbled up and then gave a thick deep red solution .

Do you think this has reduced the Harmine to Harmaline ; or has it only converted the freebase Harmaloid-Mixture to Ascorbate Salts ?

I guess he will let it dry a bit and then add Glycerol and Flavouring...

q21q21
#8 Posted : 7/31/2010 10:30:48 PM

SWIM

Highly doubtful the harmine was converted... likely it was just minuscule amount of sodium carbonate fizzing.

SWIM's harmine and harmaline were separated by first basifying with baking-soda-saturated-water. The PH will not go over 9 so it is perfect to make sure you get nearly pure harmine.
Once filtered it is then basified with sodium-carbonate-saturated-water to yield mostly harmaline. Bio essay produces distinctly different effects