We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vodka and extractions Options

mothballz
#1 Posted : 7/30/2010 10:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i had been using the cake method because i usually extract a kilo or more and it was very convient...an almost passive extraction....but unfortunatly i'm temporally out of methonol, and isopropyl isnt avaiable nor ethel(both have been denaturaized with denatorium)....so i was wondering if i could use basified vodka and allow it to compleatly dry before extracting with a nps....i know here there is a thread about making ethel alchol out of vodka with epson salt but un fortunatly it's not readiy available in mexico....would anybody out there know the commen name for epsons salt(magnesio de sodio)in spanish....i know the tecnical term but nobody knows what im talking about when i ask for it in the pharmacy....but above all would vodka, being a weak alchol, still work for the cake method, as long as the soak times were increased to even days???
or would someone like to recomend me a stb tec for 1 kilo

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

poquiancho
#2 Posted : 8/5/2010 9:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's called "sales de Epsom" you can ask in the pharmacy for that. The presentation is like a piramidal package that's called "Triangulito Magsokon" (Mexico). I have a bunch in the back of my store, because it is an specialized body purge. It will literally make you shit bricks.
CAUTION: This person has been diagnosed with a bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, please disregard any attempts from this individual to infect you with this terrible mental diseases just by ignoring him.