We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Food-safe Route from Grass to Changa Options

Observant
#1 Posted : 7/30/2010 8:31:37 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Foodsafe Route from Grass to Changa - Experimental Process

This will only work with potent Phalaris such as Brachystachys , Turkey Red , AQ1,Big Medicine
and such.You can make it entirely food safe by using Vodka -White Vinegar and Limonene.
Downsides are requirements: lots of grass , a big freezer , and lots of cheap booze or cleaning alcohol
+ all that time involved Pleased

1.Take your potent Phalaris and cut into small pieces with suitable equipment -minimal 1cm ,
( might apply Stressing and correct Fertilizing TEKs before harvest)
2.collect all the phalaris in the freezer over time , dont let it dry out
3.Fill it into 5l canistre
4.add Vodka as preservative ; (/ add Acetic Acid)
5.Fill the up the rest volume with water (it might be wise to basify in the beginning with sodium carbonate)
6.Freeze , thaw , freeze , thaw
7.Now you can let your mix stand for a few weeks (no work involved )

8.Filter off the Grass Clippings and press them out
9.Freeze all of your Collected Grass Juice
10.When taking out of the Freezer , hammer a long Screwdriver into the Ice Block to produce a melting tunnel
11.Place the container containing the IceCube upside down above another container and let it thaw , i think we want about quarter of the Ice to melt off inte the container below (this is described here :https://dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13362 )

12.You can boil down the resulting Liquid
Place in a large pyrex dish - add large amount of Sodium Carbonate and let it dry outside in the sun
13.Powderize Resulting stuff and cover with Limonene(for Food safe)/Xylene/Toluene for Full spectrum , or Naphta for only spice - you can apply warmth if you want to
14.Filter off undissolved stuff from NPS

15.Pull from the NPS with white vinegar / or add FASA (only of you used Xylene)
16.Let the vinegar evap on some herbal mix
Weigh the herbs exactly beforehand
Apply some heat until its dry -and then some more heat until all the Vinegar smell is gone

17.Weigh afterwards and calculate how much now freebased alkaloids you yielded , adjust potency with more herb
if required
16.Find out if your grass was worth the wait.

This Ice is going to be discarded.
(These Pictures show Freeze Distillation of Acetic Acid from Vinegar)

(If you do this with mimosa and Vodka you will get to a stage that can be called "mimosa cider" .... perhaps its worth a sip...
with some additives this would surely be a powerful beverage.)

He will test this as soon as he has more big medicine patches growing.
Good Luck with your experiments.
Observant
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

mogascreeta
#2 Posted : 8/9/2010 5:55:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Terrific tek! I strongly support any development in Phalaris extractions. Its futuristic.

Quote:
This will only work with potent Phalaris such as Brachystachys , Turkey Red , AQ1,Big Medicine

Which strains of grass do you have personal experience with? I have read AQ1 is potent but I am unaware of the other strains potency in camparison. Do you have a favorite strain?

I would like to perhaps plant some grasses in my locale not neccessarily for extraction but for some reason I want to grow potent grasses as a small hobby in the future.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Observant
#3 Posted : 8/9/2010 5:32:43 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I really dont know how well this works , but it will be my approach for a bulk extraction experiment -

I currently only have Big Medicine and the yellow green one growing (in 3 pots) -
(Turkey Red for 5meo , and brachystachys will join)

I will have to find a method for getting big patches-fast, as i dont want to play around with a too small amount of grass at once.

I think rooted cuttings are only an option with big plants ,digging out some rhizomes once in a while ,that works for me atm.
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

mogascreeta
#4 Posted : 8/9/2010 6:20:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
I really dont know how well this works , but it will be my approach for a bulk extraction experiment -

I currently only have Big Medicine and the yellow green one growing (in 3 pots) -
(Turkey Red for 5meo , and brachystachys will join)

I will have to find a method for getting big patches-fast, as i dont want to play around with a too small amount of grass at once.

I think rooted cuttings are only an option with big plants ,digging out some rhizomes once in a while ,that works for me atm.

Thanks for the information.
As for a method for growing large amounts of grass very quickly-- Do you think that simply spreading seeds in your garden may work? Based on the information I have gathered from the internet, it seems entirely feasible (however I am severely lacking in personal experience with Phalaris grasses)
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Observant
#5 Posted : 8/9/2010 6:50:33 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

The said "Entheogenic Varieties" are distributed as clones , to preserve the potency of that generation.
Sowing might be feasible with some Brachystachys

moyshekapoyre
#6 Posted : 1/8/2011 7:39:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so we are sure there is no gramine in any of these varieties, or it is discarded in the extraction process, or what?