We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Event Horizon Options

zeekborg
#1 Posted : 7/30/2010 6:56:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was late and dark outside and very cool, the perfect temperature. In addition I had my first batch of spice ready, so I heard the call and decided that I would attempt to break into hyperspace. I packed my pipe and went downstairs and out into my backyard and found a very comfortable chair underneath my deck. I said a prayer to Christ, remembered what I had to do in order not to burn the spice, and then took some calming breaths.

I held the lighter under the bulb of my pipe waiting for some substantial vapor to cook up, when it was there I inhaled. Don't cough it out, don't cough it out, hold it in as long as possible, longer. It was impossible I had to cough. Flicked the lighter back on and started cooking up some more vapor. I noticed my heart began to beat quickly, reality seemed to be getting that surreal tone to it. Another inhale this time I held it in for a full thirty seconds.

My heart seemed to be racing now I knew I had a ways to go before I would hit hyperspace because I still recognized everything around me, but this was my first time I thought best go easy. I put the pipe and lighter down and closed my eyes. A matrix of reds and yellows and blues, the rainbow, were flowing in a weaved pattern. I felt my body slump into my chair, it felt like my body was somehow different almost as if I were trying to leave it but not quite being able to. Then I started to hear the sound that is emitted if someone swirls their finger over the top of a wine glass, a high pitched squeal almost. It started softly and would then crescendo and then stop. Then it would start again. As this noise was happening (is this the carrier wave I've read about?) the matrix began to swirl as if it were turning into a black hole. I felt myself getting sucked in not my body per say but maybe my soul.

I opened my eyes. Jesus I thought I don't know if I'm ready for this. I then just stared at the plant life that surronded me. Hard to describe but it appeared as if the trees limbs were shaking slightly and as if extra limbs would just appear into existance. A flower pot full of red flowers seemed to hold my attention for a long time, the flowers seemed to be dancing almost and the red looked like a pastel. Then I looked up into the leaves of a tree and saw the moon shining down through the leaves. It looked as if there were an ocean of light.

All in all a little disappointed I was not ready to breakthrough, but I definitely gained a whole new respect for DMT. When I'm ready I'll try again and this time just keep inhaling until I dont recognize what my hand is anymore.
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 7/30/2010 9:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, thank you for sharing your first steps with us!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

zeekborg
#3 Posted : 7/30/2010 11:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No problem. I'm really curious as to whether that high pitch noise i heard was the so called carrier wave. Any one more experienced have an opinion?
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Dreammethodtool
#4 Posted : 7/30/2010 11:50:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't be disappointed on not breaking through, it took many tries for SWIM before getting anywhere that was recalled. Anything before that was just a blackout, with intense visual distortions on either side. Smile
Eventually SWIM found his first vivid breakthough in combo with LSD. This also allowed future breakthoughs to be much easier, almost because SWIM knew what sensations to focus on. It is a substance that is very open to user input.
The craziest visual aspect SWIM saw was with looking at people's faces. They would ripple and distort, looking almost klingon like.
SWIM has never experienced a wave like sound that others talk about. The sounds observed are more like gentle bells and delicate popping noises, which intensify when breakthrough is opening up. SWIM has even found these sounds to be interactive with the visual cues that have occurred in hyperspace.
SWIM very highly suggests using a device like the machine or vaporgenie. The need to cough (for SWIM) indicates that some spice was burnt.
Even putting a piece of SS wool in a pipe/bong works wonders.
Smile

ragabr
#5 Posted : 7/31/2010 12:12:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you have a body sensation of the noise? That's how SWIM distinguishes between the carrier wave and the beautiful music of hyperspace. When you try again, see if it builds in intensity.

Be cool, be well.

KwisatzHaderach
#6 Posted : 7/31/2010 1:55:41 AM

everything is becoming

I would definitely venture to say that the "finger's twirling the brim of a wine glass noise" was the carrier wave noise. For me, it sounds exactly like that. Typically when I hear the carrier wave I know that one more hit will tip me over into hyperspace. But if the carrier wave is coming on strong I know that all I need to do is close my eyes and let go, hyperspace is coming.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

zeekborg
#7 Posted : 7/31/2010 7:16:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not diappointed at all that I didn't break through, the visual distortions I got from the amount I took far surpassed any mushroom or acid trip I've been on, and I know I was on the very verge of breaking through. If I just went over that event horizon I know I would've broken through to the other side. It was just too much for me and I had to open my eyes. I'm thinking it was the carrier wave for this reason

I am amazed at how strong it is Shocked , I have no idea of the amount I smoked (there is a very large amount left in my pipe that recrystalized when I checked in the morning). I have a scale coming in, but I was wondering if there's a way I can estimate a weight in the meantime. Either way I have found a new found respect for the spice and I know that when I'm ready I will be able to break into hyperspace Cool

ragabr
#8 Posted : 7/31/2010 5:40:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The crystals vary in density way too much to use visual frame of reference for estimating weight. Good luck!