We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Red Changa?! Options

OpeningPandorasBox
#1 Posted : 7/30/2010 5:44:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I mixed up some .5 gram herb mix (caapi vine, mint, others) and .5 gram spice dissolved in acetone as I always do except I added 100mg caapi copy for good measure this time. I set this mixture on an open window sill to evap. In the morning the acetone that remained was blood red! This has never happened before so I left it to finish evaporating and the final product is redish. I have heard of Harmala red but I was under the impression that that was caused by alcohol not acetone. The only other thing I can think of is some light exposure on the window sill but I have not read anything on either substances being light sensitive.

Any ideas? Im assuming its "safe" to use?
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/30/2010 10:51:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds funkySmile

Have you used the same blend before, made with acetone(less the CC)? It be one of the herbs? or the vine? And have you used this acetone before?

Anyway, it is fine to smoke/vape unless you are unsure about this acetone.

Id love to see what it looked like.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 7/31/2010 5:43:18 PM

The Great Namah

Probably Caapi vine staining it red. Are you using a new batch of Caapi, or did you powder it more than usual?

Regardless, if you spice is ok you should be fine (assuming Caapi Copy is ok, which it probably is or we would be hearing about it).

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Eden
#4 Posted : 7/31/2010 7:23:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's not the caapi. I am working with twin blends (using caapi soaked acetone), one with with the addition of harmine and harmaline. This is a first attempt using freebase harmalas with changa and the the resulting acetone is currently cool-aid red.

The extracts were initially not cooperating very well with dissolving, but I came back to both beakers after a couple hours and sure enough, one is deep red and the other isn't. I'll put pictures up in a couple days, I do not currently have the means to transfer to my computer.

Also, both my beakers were in a darkish room, so I don't believe it is due to light exposure.

This is a blue lotus only blend too, I'm hoping for purple changa!

OpeningPandorasBox
#5 Posted : 8/3/2010 7:03:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used the acetone before and it went from clear to deep blood red over night with only about a 50% reduction in volume. It almost had to be something with light exposure because Ive never noticed it before but ive also never used this window sill before.

There may be some new herb in this mix as well...I mixed it up over a month ago and dont fully remember the mixture
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

Eden
#6 Posted : 8/12/2010 3:49:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Red acetone.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 8/12/2010 10:44:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That looks delicious Eden!!

OpeningPandorasBox
#8 Posted : 8/14/2010 4:55:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

looks identical! Well that solves it.

rumplestiltskin
#9 Posted : 10/28/2010 12:23:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anybody bioassay their red changa yet? I have a batch of the red changa too, but haven't tested it out yet.

Made with blue lotus, caapi leaf, mullein, and harmaline.
Good morning.... good afternoon.... goodnight,
what have you done with your life?
Everybody's time come to be embraced by the light,
you're only scared to die when you're not living right.

Dorge
#10 Posted : 11/6/2010 9:59:59 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

caapi vine extracted with ethanol will appear red to swim. One thing that swim has found to be VERY interesting is that ethanol extractions of Caapi Leaf alone, apears green in the shade and red in the sunlight... check it out if you have not seen that yet... amazing.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

jamie
#11 Posted : 11/6/2010 10:41:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

chaliponga does that green and red color change as well..
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#12 Posted : 11/6/2010 11:41:58 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

fractal enchantment wrote:
chaliponga does that green and red color change as well..

You don't say....
So interesting! Swim made a batch of 20x caapi leaf and vine enhanced chaliponga the other day... Which will be combined with some Toe leaf jungle spice and moldevite crystal essence and kyanite... Swim might add some slight high John the conquer root to it as well...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/