We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Introduction Options

Dolla Bill
#1 Posted : 7/29/2010 2:59:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not one to speak for too long about much of anything, let alone myself, so I shall be brief. I started smoking reefer in 7th grade. To this day I'm not sure why I was drawn in, it was probably out of insecurity more than anything, but after finally figuring out how to smoke the stuff, I realized what I had stumbled upon. My usage increased steadily over the next 5 years, to the point that I was smoking over an ounce a week and selling 4-5 times that much.

In 11th grade, a friend and I bought an 8th of mushrooms (probably for a lot more than they were worth) and, completely unsure of what to do with them after ingestion (and after being told that pepperoni would speak to us...), we put on Super Troopers and waited. Needless to say, the trip itself was probably wasted. But, a little over 2 years later, I was again presented with an opportunity to go down that road, and I didn't hesitate. This was my first truly spiritual experience of any kind, and one of the few significant tipping points of my life.

Today it is nearly 10 years since I acquired my first dime bag and I don't smoke much any more (and only to meditate on my own), don't sell anything, and still don't go on many trips (only 3 since the 2nd one). I needed summer school to graduate high school (thanks entirely to a lack of effort/motivation), went to college for a year and went to a total of 10 classes the entire year, and am now in the process of enrolling in community college. I am a religious sports fan.

Sincerely,
Me.

*EDIT*

P.S. I suppose I should share my experience with DMT as well. I tried to smoke it and, for whatever reason (physical, psychological, or something else), was not able to inhale anywhere close to the amount to break through. I felt some effects - I guess the paralysis, the room's color tint changing (don't recall what color), and something (I think a woman, but I only felt its presence) showing me things (that I of course don't remember) as if they were meals in a vending machine. It lasted a minute, two tops, and that was that. I still plan on trying to do it properly again, soon.
if you claimin' gaaaangstaaaa then bang on the system and show that you ready to ride!

the truth is scary, it's very revolutionary / the signal is gone and faded, the televisions are buried / have you heard of the beast? well we all live in the belly / inhabitants of the concrete jungle to silicone valley / there is nothing to fear; not even illuminati / as evil as things appear, perception is just reality / I ain't really here, a holographic anatomy / really I'm on a ship with the planetary academy OW

(*** mindfully militant and respectfully yours ***)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jbark
#2 Posted : 7/29/2010 2:53:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome welcome mr bill!! Take a seat on the sofa, look around, and make yourself at home!! I think you'll like it here!

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 7/29/2010 3:09:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

warm welcome,
good introduction.
elusive illusion

asf408
#4 Posted : 7/29/2010 7:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice to see that psychedelics have made a positive impact on your life

gammagore
#5 Posted : 7/29/2010 10:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard Dolla Bill

Nice edit by the waySmile

ragabr
#6 Posted : 7/30/2010 12:43:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dolla Bill
#7 Posted : 7/30/2010 1:43:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate the welcomes, thank you. I also realized I had more to add:

I am highly skeptical of people who claim to be spiritual, in any sense. Through my experience, people generally put blind faith and meaning into beliefs that require one to process more information than for anything else. This is true with entheogens as with anything else, and because I myself find meaning in entheogens, I am that much more defensive when I feel like someone is full of shit. I don't plan on getting hostile on here, but it is definitely something that concerns me and I figured I'd put it out there.

And to be clear, in no way am I accusing anyone of anything, nor implying that any of the members are included in the ignorant masses I speak of.
if you claimin' gaaaangstaaaa then bang on the system and show that you ready to ride!

the truth is scary, it's very revolutionary / the signal is gone and faded, the televisions are buried / have you heard of the beast? well we all live in the belly / inhabitants of the concrete jungle to silicone valley / there is nothing to fear; not even illuminati / as evil as things appear, perception is just reality / I ain't really here, a holographic anatomy / really I'm on a ship with the planetary academy OW

(*** mindfully militant and respectfully yours ***)

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 7/30/2010 4:18:15 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Hey roomie, good to have you aboard Wink Looking forward to your input on the awesome discussions and debates that tend to go on here. Oh yea...and don't forget to lemme know whenever you're ready to take the plunge Very happy
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Rivea
#9 Posted : 7/30/2010 6:54:52 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Welcome aboard Dolla Bill!

You have an interesting roommate who should be of great assistance in your journeys.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...