We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Elemi X and Pharma Options

Shrew
#1 Posted : 7/27/2010 7:30:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's second attempt at Elemi X. This attempt: 12mL. Equivalent dose = 6mL elemi essential oil.

After two hours since dosing, no symptoms manifested. Was absolutely disgusting to drink 12 mL of this. SWIM believes Aya tastes better.

One hour after this:
-5 datura inox seeds
-4g ground, encapsulated Rue

1.25 hour after:
-200mg with 60mg harmine in a capsule with a hole poked through.

Noticeable effects began at 2.5 hour mark from ingestion. Immediately after a friend left, symptoms kicked in. Perception towards the remarkable beauty and craftsmanship of random items become apparent. Complications begin to appear.

Work in progress...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 7/27/2010 7:58:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you put the elemicin in milk?

I hope you didn't drink it on it's own. If you did, that's why it didn't work well. Elemicin doesn't work well unless it's properly digested. Taking it on it's own is not a good idea, it sometimes does nothing that way. You need something to help it get digested properly, this is vital, and milk seems to work better than anything else SWIM tried.

Sometimes it works on it's own for SWIM and other times it does nothing.

SWIM has tried putting elemi oil in capsules, in coffee, tea, water, honey, etc., and many of these methods are iffy. When put in milk it always works for SWIM. There's something in milk that helps it get digested properly. Perhaps the milk fat or something else in it helps.

By not digesting it properly even a large dose sometimes does NOTHING.

SWIM won't ever take elemi oil extracted with the Triple E tech anymore unless he has milk to put it in. If you don't you're taking a risk of it doing nothing at all and wasting your money.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Shrew
#3 Posted : 7/27/2010 9:01:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM feels mighty silly now in regards to the elemicin. In order to see the actual effects alone, as unbiased as possible, SWIM attempted it. SWIM did end up eating some bread afterward, but that was the extent of the digestive process. SWIM may attempt this with milk at a later point.

A waste of money would be an overstatement. As an admixture, it's effects are most definitely present, and hard to ignore.

69ron
#4 Posted : 7/27/2010 11:44:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM swears using milk with elemicin really jump starts the effects. It's never let him down that way.

I'm not sure why. Either the elemicin is being protected by something in the milk (sort of like how harmalas protect DMT from MAO enzymes), or the milk is affecting digestion in such a way that the elemicin gets digested differently.

I'm inclined to believe that the milk fats are mixing with the elemicin and the human digestive system is then digesting the elemicin a little differently. We are designed to absorb milk fats. This is the very first thing humans digest when they are born. So I think the milk fats are carrying the elemicin to a place in the body where it's digested better. Possibly without the milk fats, the elemicin sticks in the stomach and gets destroyed by stomach acids?

I don't really know exactly what's going on, but taking elemicin by itself is very iffy.

If you look at the scientific tests done with pure myristicin (one of the main actives in nutmeg), all the tests report that pure elemicin is WEAKER taken in a capsule, then when taking whole nutmeg. No one knows why this is. I think this is very similar to how pure elemicin doesn't seem very effective, but when dissolved in milk it is.

I don't know the science behind this. I wish I did. All I know is that milk helps tremendously. According to a friend of mine, milk also helps increase the potency of pure myristicin, which is interesting. There's something in milk that's helping these oils get digested properly.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#5 Posted : 7/27/2010 11:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrew wrote:
As an admixture, it's effects are most definitely present, and hard to ignore.

How would you say it altered the experience?

Shrew
#6 Posted : 7/27/2010 6:26:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM try it at some future date, with whole milk, most likely with 10mL. SWIM starts a bit high due to tolerance issues.

SWIM has taken spice several times before, 3 times around this dosage. The experience was unexpectedly stronger than before. A multiplier of 1.5x maybe (based on previous Aya).

CEV and OEV were far more pronounced. Only mushies have brought SWIM CEV this noticeable, and these CEV's were more abstract than mere patterns (faces, floating heads, eyes).
The usual color vibrancy became noticeable, and SWIM managed to go into far deeper parts of his mind than usual (for the dose).
Emotions were far greater intensified (SWIM even punched a wall at one point).
Thoughts were still somewhat collected, and still logical as when SWIM spoke to a FOAF by chat. SWIM was still able to reason and have fairly logical insights that the FOAF agreed with.

Usually, spice creates a lucid, somewhat interesting trip at this dosage (typically nothing profound). This was far more effective than SWIM remembers, as he relived half his childhood in an emotional state throughout the night. SWIM could stop whichever instance if he wanted to. SWIM was fairly wired, when usually SWIM would be able to sleep just fine at the dose (after 2 hours).

If SWIM was to compare it, it was a far more intense pharma, with healing on the lines with Aya (subjective based on SWIM's memories), but without any nausea or sedation, and with more control.

soulfood
#7 Posted : 7/27/2010 6:29:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Huh...

Yeah I've been using half fat milk and it hasn't worked so far. Time to switch my cow Smile

69ron
#8 Posted : 7/27/2010 9:04:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shrew wrote:
If SWIM was to compare it, it was a far more intense pharma, with healing on the lines with Aya (subjective based on SWIM's memories), but without any nausea or sedation, and with more control.

SWIM is very curious about the mix with DMT and elemicin via pharma.

Was the duration of the trip changed any?

SWIM has used Triple E extracted elemicin with both harmaline and mescaline (not on the same occasions) and found potentiation in both cases.

With the mescaline, the mescaline was easily twice as strong. The trip duration was changed greatly. Instead of the normal slow onset, it came on really fast, peaked really intensely, like acid does, and faded much faster. Instead of the mescaline lasting 12 hours it only lasted about 6 hours. That’s very strange.

With harmaline, it was almost like ayahuasca. But the dose used wasn’t that strong. There were closed eye visuals, dream-like in nature. The body feel was like ayahuasca, but without any side effects.

Shrew
#9 Posted : 7/27/2010 10:31:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Shrew wrote:

SWIM is very curious about the mix with DMT and elemicin via pharma.

Was the duration of the trip changed any?

SWIM has used Triple E extracted elemicin with both harmaline and mescaline (not on the same occasions) and found potentiation in both cases.

With the mescaline, the mescaline was easily twice as strong. The trip duration was changed greatly. Instead of the normal slow onset, it came on really fast, peaked really intensely, like acid does, and faded much faster. Instead of the mescaline lasting 12 hours it only lasted about 6 hours. That’s very strange.

With harmaline, it was almost like ayahuasca. But the dose used wasn’t that strong. There were closed eye visuals, dream-like in nature. The body feel was like ayahuasca, but without any side effects.

SWIM has tried harmaline with Elemi X (4mL worth, 2mL of elemi oil), but did not find noticeable potentiation from that combination alone. But with that case, SWIM also did not use milk.

SWIM has never tried mescaline or acid, so he cannot compare.

SWIM felt quite wired by the entire experience (similar to mushies). Sleep became very hard to do, even at the 5.5 hour mark of the trip. By the 6th hour, SWIM could finally sleep. The peak seemed to last at least 2 hours. Was a good deal deeper than the usual pharma, and more logical than Aya while being penetrating.

Trip duration was long, but typical of using grinded Rue. SWIM purposely used grinded rue in capsules. SWIM has found this to be by far, the most effective way to never "miss", and have long experiences (not necessarily strong). I believe this has to do with the Rue sitting in the stomach, digesting for many, many hours, continuing to release harmaline/harmine. Some say that Rue feels toxic, but SWIM believes that he's used to it, and the Datura helped avoid side effects.

@Soulfood
In retrospect, using full-fat milk seems like it would be best. The fat existent in it would slow gastric emptying, possibly aiding in absorption.

Reminds SWIM of something he read earlier:
In respects to sports recovery drinks, it was found recently that full fat chocolate milk was superior to name-brand label drinks (like NO Surge, Gatorade). Something about it promotes better absorption and electrolyte balance when recovering. They compared full fat chocolate milk to skim chocolate milk, and still the full fat chocolate milk outperforms (even when the caloric contents are the same for both). Something very strange about the fat in whole milk promotes better recovery, and in our case maybe digested differently.

Shrew
#10 Posted : 7/31/2010 9:48:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update: SWIM attempted 10mL of the 1/2 potency Elemi X in whole milk. Equivalent to 5mL elemi essential oil. Also 3 d. inox, 2 d. stramon consumed at that moment.

Result: No effects observed.

Seems the usage of Elemicin is a long work in progress, if I can't feel anything.

69ron
#11 Posted : 8/1/2010 12:08:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM got some Elemi X yesterday and tried 2 ml of it. His is “Formula X3” which is supposed to be as strong as elemi oil in terms of its elemicin content, so I think it’s twice as potent as yours.

SWIM experienced definite effects from it. But it was not as strong as SWIM’s elemi oil. With SWIM’s elemi oil extracted with the Triple E tech, 2 ml is absolutely psychedelic, but 2 ml of his Elemi X wasn’t. 2 ml of Elemi X produced mescaline style euphoria, mild stimulation, some tingling sensations, etc. It was about as potent as 1 ml of SWIM’s elemi oil.

The note SWIM got with the package said it was twice at potent as their previous formula, but its still not as potent as SWIM’s elemi oil. This is odd since SWIM’s last batch of elemi oil is from the same vendor.

The fact that SWIM gets very noticeable effects from 2 ml of Elemi X and you get nothing from 10 ml is very strange.

I wonder what accounts for this lack of effects in some people for both elemi oil and pure elemicin?

When one of SWIM’s friends had pure elemicin and gave it away at a party, some people tripped pretty hard, and others noticed pretty much no effects.

By the way, one of SWIM’s friends who does get psychedelic effects from elemi oil, found that 75 mg harmaline taken about 5 minutes before taking the elemi oil had absolutely no effects on the elemi oil. So harmaline doesn’t seem to do anything for elemi oil as far as MAOI potentiation goes.

I’m curious, do you smoke cigarettes or marijuana regularly?

Shrew
#12 Posted : 8/1/2010 2:32:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm... seems yours is far more potent than SWIM's. SWIM is still tempted to say it could be a matter of dosage, and SWIM's elemi extract is just too weak, as well as you tend to be extra sensitive to psychs. The combined differences might explain it. But SWIM will probably not try this for a while, due to shipping fees and already wasted expenses from FV.

Cigarettes: not at all.

MJ: Before, very occasionally. SWIM has very recently began smoking a tad more frequently (once every 7-10 days or so), but not excessively SWIM believes.