We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Confusing Adventure... Options

Gangaley
#1 Posted : 7/26/2010 11:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently my friend and i each ate 3.5 grams of shroomies and the trip started how it always does for me things seemed to have shoadows in places they shouldn't, tracers like crazy, and that little confused feeling. as we were walking through the woods having random chit-chat we started talking about the movie rain man and his ability to count things and all the strange stuff he does in the movie. well my friend started to talk about how it seems like mentally handicaped people have an advantage; the things they're good at is all they focus on it consumes them drives them.... crazy maybe.... he talked about that it could have actualy been the only way humans can evolve anymore our brains need to give something up to truely prefect something else. after we had talked about this for about an hour and were back to his house the mood had changed. we were hardly talking anymore he seemed down. no matter what i did my mind was racing with thoughts about our conversation. there was what seemed like a cloud of dark energy around him it seemed like the energy was making him sad or doubt himself like our converstaion made him realize his imperfections (dont get me wrong i've journied with him many-a-times his ego has already been bashed enough that wasn't it). since then he's seemed down on himself since then like something is off about him.

a few days after he told me he felt really drained since we at the shrooms like there was a part of the being in the shrooms that got stuck him during the trip. he said it doesn't feel like it's hurting him it's just making him think more deeply than normal like his mind hasn't stopped racing since that night. i tried to get him to just eat more shrooms with me and told him i'd be there to help him try to figure out whats goin on but he said the thought of shrooms makes him gag now... i've eaten them with him lots of times too and never had an issue until now. is there anything else i should try? he's a good friend and a fellow psychonaut i dont want this to damper his experiences...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 7/27/2010 2:22:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Well, firstly to touch on your rain man conversation, it seems to me that the average mind is well-rounded in its functioning; that is to say, it can do/process most things averagely: it can do math, it can think about poetry, it can help in socialization (the main goal of which is probably reproduction), it can allow you to partake in sports, but with its limited capacity, if it's to do all of these things with any sort of credibility, it needs to do them all with great limitation. When you have people who truly excel in something like idiot savants, their brain is focusing on one thing, and so the other areas truly suffer. So something you may wanna point out to your friend is that it is mainly autistic people and idiot savants who do the true suffering by average standards anyway. In terms of your friend not wanting to do shrooms, you may wanna suggest LSD, because whereas shrooms may bring up the question, and leave you in a condition unable to answer that question, I find that acid tends to leave you with the sort of clarity needed for tackling such situations. Anyway, that may or may not be a step in the wrong direction, but it's an option
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Gangaley
#3 Posted : 7/27/2010 7:26:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry if that seemed confusing the rain man thing wasn't really what i was needing help with the issue was my friend being repulsed by shroomies it's been a while since the incedent and he still doesn't want anything to do with them. when we talk about it all he says is shrooms are dark and he wont have anything to do with them. is it a lost cause or should i try to help him come to terms with his bad experience.... it wasn't even really bad tho i think it just mind fucked him

Global
#4 Posted : 7/30/2010 2:57:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've had some very dark, troubling encounters with shrooms, but as I said, I didn't find that same glum, creepy quality in other psychedelics. Obviously everyone reacts to the substances in different ways, where many here will relay that they've never had a bad experience with mushrooms, and I hope they never do. I don't think I'll be touching shrooms ever again, but I still see a long road of psychedelics ahead of me.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb