We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does THH work for changa? Options

Denargle
#1 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:12:44 PM

Jared

SWIM was wondering If he was to load a bong bowl of THH and DMT sandwiched between a bed of blue lotus would this work to elongate the experience? if so how much longer would it make it? how many mg of THH should he use?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:31:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

That does indeed work and very nicely too. But sublingual dosing of the THH works much better.

q21q21
#3 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:52:02 PM

SWIM

Yep it is wonderful both smoked or sublingual with DMT.
It is so slow and calm but still extremely visual (maybe more than pure spice) and thought-provoking!
SWIM prefers sublingual too, though.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Denargle
#4 Posted : 7/28/2010 2:32:40 AM

Jared

What should SWIM dose the THH at? how much will it elongate the experience? Should SWIM just stick the THH under his tongue and let it sit there or is there some special technique for doing this?

q21q21
#5 Posted : 7/28/2010 4:12:06 AM

SWIM

There are many techniques for sublingual administration.

Flatening your tongue and not letting it touch the top
Holding it under your without flattening and just mixing with the finger
Swish it around and gargle

Techniques also vary in time from 2-20 minutes
The also may suggest spitting or swallowing.

SWIM tends to simplify it and try to cover all the bases he can.

He just swishes it all around for 2-3 minutes then gargles. He then swishes around for another minute or two and gargles then he generally spits it out.

This is for harmine from rue which he has lots of, swallowing will make sure there is no loss, though it will be oral which is much weaker
Either way SWIM finds it there is subjectively no difference to him whether it is spat or swallowed.
(at least with harmalas, DMT is a different story)

Apparently anywhere from 10-15mg can potentate the smoked spice 40-50mg you start to get pretty strong effects from the THH itself

Finally, it isn't longer in a "you're breaking through for 7 full minutes" crazy sense but more pleasantly lengthened with a different character and a longer comedown+afterglow.

GOOD LUCK!
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

sigmundfreuid
#6 Posted : 7/28/2010 4:31:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

is THH even legal in canada? I know for a fact that they ship to canada but im not sure of its legality.

Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

q21q21
#7 Posted : 7/28/2010 4:37:29 AM

SWIM

http://www.erowid.org/ch...armala/harmala_law.shtml

dunno, haven't had a fuss about it.

sigmundfreuid
#8 Posted : 7/28/2010 5:16:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

controlled substance act

Harmaline (4,9–dihydro–7–methoxy–1–methyl–3H–pyrido(3,4–b)indole) and any salt thereof

Harmalol (4,9–dihydro–1–methyl–3H–pyrido(3,4–b)indol–7–ol) and any salt thereof

does this make THH legal ?

Harmine isnt even in the list so this means it's legal ? unless its a salt of harmaline or harmalol?
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

Rollenberg
#9 Posted : 7/28/2010 8:32:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
controlled substance act

Harmaline (4,9–dihydro–7–methoxy–1–methyl–3H–pyrido(3,4–b)indole) and any salt thereof

Harmalol (4,9–dihydro–1–methyl–3H–pyrido(3,4–b)indol–7–ol) and any salt thereof

does this make THH legal ?

Harmine isnt even in the list so this means it's legal ? unless its a salt of harmaline or harmalol?

Unless there is an analogues act like in the USA that makes anything similar to something controlled that is used in a similar way (drug / medicine etc...) to itself also be illegal, when used in that manner... fucking jim crow laws still in effect
"Every facet, every compartment of your mind is to be programmed by you; if you don’t take the responsibility to program your own mind, the world will program it for you."