We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WoaH Options

OpenMinded1
#1 Posted : 7/25/2010 6:13:43 AM

Cosmo

First experience was not what I had expected. But, then again, I don't think anyone's first experience is anything close to what they expected.

I first felt a tingling sensation.....everywhere then it felt like I got thrown into a vortex and was moving very fast through a tunnel of what seemed to be a gravel road with the trees above bent to a curve like... a tunnel. After what seemed like 20 years the Sun(I can't think of anything else to describe the light...) started to appear and I got that tingling sensation again only more intense and then...I just opened my eyes. I don't know why but I did.

I figured it was because I wasn't ready and my mind knew it and stopped itself. I wasn't to thrilled but I thought to myself, "How could I make a more comfortable environment,(maybe this was the other reason I opened my eyes). I looked around and decided to try with the lights off next time...(duh)... and make a VERY comfortable place to sit...

If anyone has any guidance?
Suggestions to a better environment... or advice on how to get your self calm and relaxed before, and at least let me know if i have the right idea.
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice;
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear---I will choose free will...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:01:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OpenMinded1 wrote:
Suggestions to a better environment... or advice on how to get your self calm and relaxed before, and at least let me know if i have the right idea.

Yes, turn them lights OFF!! Im not sure what your surroundings are like, or where you are blasting off, I suppose its in your room/lounge. Make sure that setting is perfect, clean up and maybe burn some nice incence. Find a nice comfy place to sit, on a nice sofa or propped up against pillows/duvet on your bed. Have a sip of water handy too, I always sip some water just before blastoff.

If you are suffering from any anxiety, after you have loaded up the smoking vessel, take a few minutes to breathe deep. Ive found that it help to take a small hit first. Wait 10 mins or so and then blast off.

And remeber, everything is and wil be OKSmile

RigelL
#3 Posted : 7/25/2010 9:01:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey!
My sugestions would be, no light, no music (dough in light to mild dosages music can be very nice indeed, but for blastoff imo it is just a distraction) and a very clean and confortable place where u can really relax.
Also like Gamma just said
Quote:
And remeber, everything is and wil be OK

Safe journeys Pleased
It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully