We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT and Ketamine Options

Shayku
#21 Posted : 8/4/2010 4:34:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very interested in this combination also, and will probably try it out this weekend. I have a fair bit of experience with snorted k, but usually in combination with either LSD, MDMA or Nitrous Oxide. I expect that the combination with DMT will potentiate the DMT, as Ketamine tends to put one in a state of detachement that is very similar to what is often achieved with prolonged meditation - something which seems to enable further travel in the DMT realm. I also expect that this detachement will have some protective effect, as someone mentioned, but as with relaxants, this protection may not be ideal. Just as living life is preferable to seeing yourself live it while on k, travelling the Realm may be preferable to seeing yourself travel it. That being said, I bet it is a great tool to reduce some of the overwhelming feeling and to experiment with new navigation techniques.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV12