We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how long does the immunity last? Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 7/23/2010 2:51:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Yesterday i took ayahuasca and felt only 60% of what i should have felt. This must be because of the noribogaine that's still in my blood.(took it about a week ago)

It makes sense not to take any regular psychedelic for a while and fully focus on the ibogaine for now, while the stuff is still in my blood.

Can anybody tell how long the 'immunity' for regular psychedelic's last?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 7/23/2010 4:20:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's strange as post Iboga I have found myself more sensitive to psychedelics, particularly soon after. Ayahuasca has taken on a different form, the caapi takes me to a very Iboga-esque head space (well the 2 times I have done it since, many months after my last Iboga experience, but very vividly with both experiences). In the aftermath I was also more sensitive to mescaline and psilocybin...again very vividly. Both opened my third eye which became a prominent focus point of my visions with these. I think perhaps this is something to do with experiencing a few flood sessions as oppose to microdoses. But its hard to answer your question...I would give it another week and maybe partake of the vine again.

mindash
#3 Posted : 1/17/2011 9:04:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i didnt notice any change drinking aya a week after my 10 gram iboga harmala experience. just be safe thats about it