We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa - Syrian Rue - Alien life Options

CelestialSpores
#1 Posted : 7/22/2010 7:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend and I went on a spiritual journey. The setting was very good. We were in a comfortable place. Our friend is chinese and his house has many spiritual objects in it. He has many different teas and mushrooms. He has various chinese myth sculptures and dragons. The influence of western culture however is apparent. The most important aspect of our journey making sure we respect what we are doing. We have no access to southern shaman or other spirit guides, however we found our path for now.

After I had taken my medicine I had various contacts with other worldly beings. A malevolent life form was watching me. It was shaped like me but was clearly an intelligent being from across the universe. I knew this entity was in the same space as me. We watched each other for an undeniably short amount of time before we both decided we shouldn't be friends and left each other's space. We were both content that we could lead our own lives.

The medicine had made me vomit. I had been feeling the nausea for a while and it was time. After this, a shaman and I shared visions. This man and I exchanged visions through what can only be described as a portal. It was like looking through several layers of clouds. The old man appeared to be a shaman. Surely he was located on the planet far away. Him and I at the same time witnessed each other through the use of the sacred medicine. He noticed my western world and I saw his. I knew one day we would meet and he would show me the way into the spirit world.

I felt a very fuzzy warm feeling after making sense of what happened. The intelligent life form reminded me of all the science I know and love. The shaman reminded me of my spirituality and sense of the unanswerable. These two conflicting ideas in my life may now exist in harmony with at least some sort of rational explanation as to why and also a more obscure one that offers ways to answer the unanswerable.

The spirit molecule has helped me a lot in the past day alone. This is surely a medicine meant for healing. I can't imagine it being treated any other way. If my life were a number it would be zero. It is complete and wraps around itself. Thank you members of DMT-nexus and thank you to the other worldly beings. I hope to see the shaman again either in this realm or higher ones.

:-)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sublime
#2 Posted : 7/22/2010 7:56:35 PM

Intraterrestrial

Wow that's awesome. This shaman you speak of, was he of this world, and if so, of an ancient time era?

I've been thinking a lot about the materialistic aspect of reality and true nature and how science and technology are advancing past the nature, the spirituality, the connected. These tools serve a purpose in this aspect to be able to get in touch with your "roots" and see things for the way they really are...

Nice avatar by the way..Wink I love DKR, one of the best games ever.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

CelestialSpores
#3 Posted : 7/22/2010 8:03:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sublime wrote:
Wow that's awesome. This shaman you speak of, was he of this world, and if so, of an ancient time era?

I've been thinking a lot about the materialistic aspect of reality and true nature and how science and technology are advancing past the nature, the spirituality, the connected. These tools serve a purpose in this aspect to be able to get in touch with your "roots" and see things for the way they really are...

Nice avatar by the way..Wink I love DKR, one of the best games ever.

My gut feeling was that the shaman was most likely from this world. For some reason my gut told me he lived in the southern hemisphere. Maybe South America.

NOISEassault
#4 Posted : 7/22/2010 9:59:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I absolutely love reading about connective experiences like this. I've yet to attain this particular experience myself, so I remain in envious awe of those who have been blessed in this manner.

I once had a roommate back when I lived in Savannah, whom was having great difficulties with negative racial attitudes towards black people. didn't help at all that we were living in a more ghetto area at the time. At any rate, he joined in with myself, and another roommate on an ayahuasca trip, and came back from it in complete and utter awe of the whole thing.
Turns out that during his voyage he experienced a portion of life as another person entirely. He was no himself, rather he became an older black woman struggling to raise several kids in the ghetto. Felt everything as she did, externally, and internally. It really changed him for the better, as he has since been far far less inclined to moments of racial bias. Furthermore he posits with absolute certainty that this woman and her family are alive on this planet right now.

The lucky bastard! He got a spiritual awakening, and all I got that night was just visions of endless cogwheel machinery.

Anyhow, here's hoping you get to commune with the shaman again sometime.

Global
#5 Posted : 7/23/2010 3:36:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm glad it went well. I was curious to see how it would turn out.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Hyperontosis
#6 Posted : 7/28/2010 5:18:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NOISEassault wrote:
I once had a roommate back when I lived in Savannah, whom was having great difficulties with negative racial attitudes towards black people.....during his voyage he experienced a portion of life as another person entirely. He was no himself, rather he became an older black woman struggling to raise several kids in the ghetto. Felt everything as she did, externally, and internally. It really changed him for the better, as he has since been far far less inclined to moments of racial bias. Furthermore he posits with absolute certainty that this woman and her family are alive on this planet right now.

I'd say he also fixed up his karma a bit for the bargain. Nothing like getting something like that cleansed a bit before it festers so bad that you have to live such a life just to learn what you can learn in a few minutes of medicinal augmentation. If he could visualize it himself, that would be awesome, but sometimes we need some help because we are so tangled in our life-web so to speak. It is a valuable and strategic tool, such medicine. Interestingly enough, it is like all good medicine in that it "goes where it is needed, not necessarily where you expect to go, not necessarily doing what you expect it to do".
Everything I Post is TRUE in Some Important Sense, Whether or Not It Reflects a "True Story" in a Legal Sense

camdemonium
#7 Posted : 7/29/2010 3:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@NOISEassault: I'm from south GA and i have a lot of friends who could use that trip man! You should be proud for helping him see the light there's so many people blinded out there.
Om Mani Padme Hum