We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
I'm going to try shroomahuasca. Options

soulfood
#1 Posted : 7/21/2010 11:03:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Well you heard!

I've heard some good and bad things about this mix, so I figured the only way to find out for sure would be to try it myself. I've chosen my favourite white caapi, cold filtered for 7 days in the fridge. I brewed up 150g and I will be using 1/3 of this brew, then twenty minutes after I shall dose with 1g p. cubensis. This amount of caapi alone doesn't do much for me, but as a DMT activator it's very efficent, so I'm guessing x3 as potent on the mushrooms and hopefully a generous hint of that earthly bliss that only caapi can bring to the table.

I am very tried and trusted for this particular vine and I have a pretty good feel on the strength of these mushrooms after eating some good 30g's of them in total in the last 4 months, so I'm thinking this should be a pretty nice experience.

This is probably going to turn out to be a bit of a brief experience report, so it may get moved to another section I guess, though my main interest is identifying how compaitable these substances are and using this thread to report any good/bad effects using an unoticable amount of caapi with a low dose of mushrooms.

Wish me luck Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 7/21/2010 11:13:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck my man! Don't be surprised if it feels like 5 grams... Or even if it feels like only 2 grams. It is highly variable - Caapi together with mushrooms is magic in action. I would take the cubensis in a tea though!

soulfood
#3 Posted : 7/21/2010 11:16:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking about doing the tea for the mushrooms. Maybe with a bit of citric acid, as I have no lemons but the citric acid always takes a bit of the edgy uncertain feeling out of the onset.

00:45 GMT Well, both said brews are now down the hatch, so now commences the waiting game Pleased

clouds
#4 Posted : 7/21/2010 11:25:39 PM

Human

Good luck bro! Very happy

q21q21
#5 Posted : 7/22/2010 6:36:35 AM

SWIM

SWIM tried the same combination, white caapi and cubensis. He tried ~2.5g with 35g caapi.

It was very similar to 4.25g of cubensis but more visual and maybe a bit more mind-fuck. He ended up doing a forced purge because of the nausea. It lasted same length, 6hours and at the tail end he was getting the caapi afterglow really nice, then he got the shroom comedown and it kinda over-took the afterglow. (SWIM gets pretty strong negative comedowns on shrooms though)

Happy tripping!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

soulfood
#6 Posted : 7/22/2010 1:22:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well that was certainly interesting, but I don't think I'll be doing it again.

The onset was very smooth and the physical sensations were quite pleasant compared to mushrooms alone. There was also a component of added clarity to the visuals which I never get with just mushrooms . The peak was extended by about 3 times and in the end I went to sleep still being able to notice some CEV's of faces which I always associate with harmaloids and sleep also came quite easy 7 hours after the trip began. There were no negative physical effects.

The reason I didn't think too much of this combo were the mental effects. I'm used to having some mind fog and head chatter at the peak of a mushroom experience, but these cognitive loops seemed to dominate pretty much from start to finish. At times it felt like it had made the vine feel more like rue. I could see why folk don't like mushrooms with rue, because if they can make aya seem so foggy, rue must pretty much slow a mind down to a crawl.I also felt the quality of mind content to be pretty pointless and I definately couldn't feel any of that awesome vine synergy I get with a DMT containing admixture. It certainly isn't the best format for soul searching.

If I tried mushrooms with ayahuasca again, I would probably use half the amount of mushrooms, but also include a DMT admixture, as vaporized DMT always seems to add clarity to a mushroom session which was the thing I missed the most.

Virola78
#7 Posted : 7/22/2010 3:34:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

guess i wont be trying that.

always nice to see some experimentation with mushrooms. interesting to read that a 'component of clarity' was added to the visuals.
too bad it didnt work out for this combo
“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

lyserge
#8 Posted : 7/22/2010 4:39:29 PM

polyfather anomalous

Hmm I've had mix results with harmaloids/mushrooms as well. I wonder if it depends on the species of mushroom as well; last summer I combined a teaspoon of Syrian Rue seeds with a tea made from 1.75 grams Psilocybe semilanceata and the result was pure magic, walking around the bayou-like festival grounds with bullfrogs and jungle-trees and all sorts of grooviness about. With another batch of shrooms (unknown species) combined with a smaller amount of Caapi tea than what you used, I barely felt it at the time - I felt it stronger in the nice glowing afterbuzz - even a month later - than during the tryp itself. Thanks for the report.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Bancopuma
#9 Posted : 7/23/2010 1:17:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have experienced this combo a few different times with varying results. Might I suggest though that the foggy nature of the experience was down to the mushroom species as oppose to the caapi? I find cubensis to be the most foggy species of mushroom I have tried by far, and I think the caapi was enhancing or magnifying this aspect of them. I get the feeling that cubensis contain more impurities that have some subtle effect on the experience, whereas species like Psilocybe semilanceata and Copelandia cyanescens provide me with incredibly crystalline, clear and lucid experiences.

One time I took some caapi and ate some cubensis AND Copelandia mushrooms...wouldn't ever mix species again. This mixture was incredibly intense on the peak...VERY in my face and confrontational, had to call on my full Jedi powers not to freak out. However later in the experience, I was in a very bardo kinda realm, outside my body flying through dimensions...took me very deep indeed, but wouldn't repeat it.

Another time myself and a good friend ingested some caapi with a small dose of Psilocybe semilanceata, and the experience was absolutely divine, extremely pleasurable and beautiful in every respect, far beyond the experience provided by either caapi and mushrooms when taken alone, definitely an amazing synergy. Smoked a marijuana cigarette later on in the experience, ranks as the most blissful, pleasurable ones I have EVER smoked. Caapi with Copelandia mushrooms yielded similar, highly positive experiences.

soulfood
#10 Posted : 7/23/2010 1:36:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I definately figured it was the mushrooms that caused the clouding. Caapi and DMT is the clearest psychedelic combo I know of, but P. Cubensis and Caapi is like humming a short tune over and over Smile

I definately need to get on the job with getting access to somes cleaner mushrooms, as I've consumed so many cubes in the last 10 years and have become all too farmiliar with their more groggy side. If I can find a mushroom with less body load and an all around cleaner profile, I probably would repeat this experience, as there were some very unique and positive aspects.

polytrip
#11 Posted : 7/23/2010 3:09:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I tend to think that with shrooms you basically need to get beyond a certain point. All the things like mindchatter only occur when the dose isn't high enough. Beyond a certain point, things will start moving and then you're realy getting somewhere.

And it's true: cyanescens is the best.

Virola78
#12 Posted : 7/24/2010 9:04:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I tend to think that with shrooms you basically need to get beyond a certain point. All the things like mindchatter only occur when the dose isn't high enough. Beyond a certain point, things will start moving and then you're realy getting somewhere.

Lol. cyanescens dream vs cubensis freaky rough stuff.

Too bad there is not much information on the varieties of truffles we have here in the Netherlands. Because there are some varieties that could replace cyanescens. And these truffles are probably far more easy to grow, compared to cyanescens or azurescens. One would have to ingest quite a few to dream the dreamer, but a strong tea will do perfectly fine..

Any1 got any info on the truffle varieties? differences? different spores? different substrates? different times of harvest?

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

ms_manic_minxx
#13 Posted : 7/24/2010 10:30:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As for the head chatter, sounds like the mushrooms were drowning out the Caapi. I have beautiful Caapi-mushroom experiences, but I will take a full dose of Caapi (120g), wait for that to hit, and then take .3-.4g of mushrooms. It feels like 2g of mushrooms. Once the Caapi hits, she will tell you when to stop eating. Pleased

It is worth exploring... I would recommend trying a different ratio! Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

soulfood
#14 Posted : 7/24/2010 12:52:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's time I started using more vine in general. I guess I've just been spreading the stuff out as much as I can due to the long preparation times involved. I've been using JUST enough, for I feel I haven't come anyway near close to the full stretch of the vine. That's probably the next logical step rather than experimenting with exotic admixtures.

jamie
#15 Posted : 7/24/2010 5:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
As for the head chatter, sounds like the mushrooms were drowning out the Caapi. I have beautiful Caapi-mushroom experiences, but I will take a full dose of Caapi (120g), wait for that to hit, and then take .3-.4g of mushrooms. It feels like 2g of mushrooms. Once the Caapi hits, she will tell you when to stop eating. Pleased

It is worth exploring... I would recommend trying a different ratio! Smile

120grams of vine is SOOO much! I dont think I could ever drink that much!..maybe im just more sensitive than most people..when I drank 50g of vine with 4g of mimosa I could barely remember What I had done to myself..the room I was in didnt even look the same at all..it was filled with liquid light flowing throug it like a river and all I could do was lay there withmy eyes closed on the floor looking down into a vortex of swirling geometric patterns in 3d..every time I would start to laugh amaringo type landscapes were comming out of me.

Maybe it's just the vine I have. I think white vine is weaker than ceilo..

and even that experience was not as powerful as some of the mushroom experiences I have had..adding 150g of this vine to any ammount of mushrooms is something I cant imagine doing. I tookabout 5g of the cubes I have for 2 weeks in a row in tea about 2 months ago, smoking caapi at the peak and that was definatily enough for me..I had insect beings molesting me and cybernetc futuristic races cotacting me thrugh a disembodied voice and showing me visions of they're world.

Also..one other reason why I still never tried a caapi tea with mushrooms..is that I really love the mushrooms so much, I really dont want to augment they'e voice that much..I hd a vision in an ayahasca trance a few months ago where I was around a fire with a group of curranderos in ceremony, they were all real old elders, and they asked me why i dont work with the mushrooms more often lately?. They were quite adament on driving in the message that ayahuasca was not enough..I HAVE to work with mushrooms on a regular basis as well..both voices are essential..I dunno why..but every time I take them it makes sense.

Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#16 Posted : 7/25/2010 4:38:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractal, I can't put more than 20g of Cielo in my body. All colors of vine, when active, however, are equally profound. Just because you have to drink more of one does not mean it's necessarily weaker. Tastes goes a long way. White vine is so sweet...

In any case, it depends upon who you want to take the driver's seat, so dose accordingly. Sometimes it's nice to add a little bit of fairy laughter with some Ayahuasca... I guess I love her too much to let it be the other way around. Also, if the vine potentiates, to me it makes more sense to spare my mushrooms. Razz I guess it depends upon which is easier to access, too.

When the Elders speak, you must listen. Twisted Evil
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

polytrip
#17 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:59:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Virola78 wrote:
polytrip wrote:

Lol. cyanescens dream vs cubensis freaky rough stuff.

Too bad there is not much information on the varieties of truffles we have here in the Netherlands. Because there are some varieties that could replace cyanescens. And these truffles are probably far more easy to grow, compared to cyanescens or azurescens. One would have to ingest quite a few to dream the dreamer, but a strong tea will do perfectly fine..

Any1 got any info on the truffle varieties? differences? different spores? different substrates? different times of harvest?

The brand sirius sells 6 varietys's of truffle's called 1-space shuttle's, wich are weak, 2-golded teacher, wich is a bit stronger, 3-dolphin's delight wich is medium and from then on you can have cyanescens like experiences with 20+ grams of 4-cosmic connector's, 5 white diamonds and 6-royal beluga.

The brand mcsmart sells 5 variety's named 1-mushrock's, 2-dragon's dynamite and simply 3-mexicana, 4-tampanensis and 5-pajateros.

I believe that the strongest ones are all pajateros strains. If you want to grow truffles i would choose the pajateros type.

jamie
#18 Posted : 7/25/2010 4:34:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Fractal, I can't put more than 20g of Cielo in my body. All colors of vine, when active, however, are equally profound. Just because you have to drink more of one does not mean it's necessarily weaker. Tastes goes a long way. White vine is so sweet...

In any case, it depends upon who you want to take the driver's seat, so dose accordingly. Sometimes it's nice to add a little bit of fairy laughter with some Ayahuasca... I guess I love her too much to let it be the other way around. Also, if the vine potentiates, to me it makes more sense to spare my mushrooms. Razz I guess it depends upon which is easier to access, too.

When the Elders speak, you must listen. Twisted Evil

Yes by weaker, I meant it takes more white vine to reach the same effects as it does cielo. I will end up trying this in the future sometime soon probabily..I have nearly 40g of dry cubes here to play with so..
Long live the unwoke.

Astralking
#19 Posted : 7/25/2010 5:22:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Yeah I definately figured it was the mushrooms that caused the clouding. Caapi and DMT is the clearest psychedelic combo I know of, but P. Cubensis and Caapi is like humming a short tune over and over Smile

I definately need to get on the job with getting access to somes cleaner mushrooms, as I've consumed so many cubes in the last 10 years and have become all too farmiliar with their more groggy side. If I can find a mushroom with less body load and an all around cleaner profile, I probably would repeat this experience, as there were some very unique and positive aspects.

yo man. you should go hunting! all you find in the uk are liberty caps and ive heard they're one of the cleanest mushrooms you can have. I can't compare as i've only ever had libs Razz never grown cub's myself but plan to when i move house and alot of my friends have grown them for a while so i got the teks down to a t Smile

But ye it's pretty easy to find libs about. Just need to know where to look Smile check mycotopia and shroomery and theres so much information there its impossible to cram it all in! ha

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

soulfood
#20 Posted : 7/25/2010 5:34:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, libs are good... well STRONG for sure! I had them once having only known cubes. My friends I was with were taking one gram each, which to me didn't sound like very much, so at the risk of being greedy I requested 3g. So foolish Smile

But yeah! I had my first attempt at picking mushrooms last year, but with no luck. At least I know where NOT to look next year Smile There's a nice decent national park sized forest close to me, so I think I'll be heading that way once the temperatures drop. Here's hoping.

12NEXT