We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cool little 7min psytrance documentary w/ some sweet music! Options

stevowitz
#1 Posted : 7/20/2010 11:34:01 PM

The Dude

*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phantastica
#2 Posted : 7/21/2010 12:26:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice video stevo, i like the visionary art. like mckenna pointed out, this psytrance movement is a prelude into a higher consciousness; an unconscious attempt for the archaic revival. I've never been to a rave or any such psy events, but this video motivates me to attend these events soon. can't wait!
p.s. guy is cracked the fuck out at 4:25 lol
<3

eagleeyes
#3 Posted : 7/21/2010 2:31:49 AM

eagle eyes

now i want to get fluorescent paint and paint stuff and keep the black light i was thinking of selling at a yard sale..........heheheh