We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa blends in wiki Options

jbark
#1 Posted : 7/17/2010 6:27:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can someone knowledgeable in all things changa (Dorge, maybe - hint hintSmile ) compile a list of "official" changa blends? the simple ones first, like electric sheep, golden temporal etc.? A search yields a lot of threads speaking of blends, and occasionally a few with contradictory blend recipes, or at the very least, differing quantities of ingredients. There are enough changa aficionados here that I think it is warranted and would be much welcomed!

On Dorge's changa website there is a list of blends, but a lot are very complex (many many ingredients) and there is a conspicuous absence of some of the more familiar blends (electric sheep for example). I know there is a thread "send in your changa blends" also, but wouldn't it be easier to have the most common ones compiled in the wiki? maybe in the changa wiki entry itself, as text or a link? If I were more changa and wiki savvy, I would do it myself, but on this point I must defer to the Nexus Changa Wizards!Smile

Cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/17/2010 11:13:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the Golden Temporal you talk of can be found here and electric sheep below.

smokeydaze wrote:
Ayahuasca Android: 70% Caapi - 30% Chaliponga
Dream Scape: 60% Calea - 40% Brugmansia
Electric Sheep: 50% Blue Lotus - 50% Calea
Minty Blast: 40% Capi - 35% Peppermint - 25% Mullein
The Mekong: 50% Passionflower - 50% Blue Lotus
Twisted Fruit: 50% Caapi - 20% Salvia - 30% Mugwort + Bufotenine

Ive always like to think of the above herbs as a base for a good changaTwisted Evil

There are alot of blends through out the forum, but at the end of the day, what works for me or Dorge's SWIM or you or John Doe could all be different. You just gotta test the watersSmile

There is a Changa page in the Wiki, just a general explanation of what its all about and there are a few "basic" blends there too. It can be found here at Changa on Wiki

Edit: I forgot to add in there Pau d'arco, good stuffSmile

jbark
#3 Posted : 7/19/2010 12:54:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks gammagore - were those blends just added? I could have sworn that when i looked a few weeks ago there was an extended list of potential ingredients, but no blend recipes... Anyway, now I feel foolish for taking up bandwidth and server space...Embarrased

That list is very helpful. thanks again.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 7/19/2010 5:00:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
thanks gammagore - were those blends just added? I could have sworn that when i looked a few weeks ago there was an extended list of potential ingredients, but no blend recipes...

Na, they have always been thereSmile , the quoted blends are from the "guide to DMT enhanced leaf/changa" thread.

jbark
#5 Posted : 7/19/2010 5:45:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
jbark wrote:
thanks gammagore - were those blends just added? I could have sworn that when i looked a few weeks ago there was an extended list of potential ingredients, but no blend recipes...

Na, they have always been thereSmile , the quoted blends are from the "guide to DMT enhanced leaf/changa" thread.

Wow I am now not only blind, but embarrassed!!Embarrased

Thanks, i'll refer there!!