We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
the amount of chemicals in a human body... Options

islandhome
#41 Posted : 8/8/2008 12:22:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what a hoot Laughing
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FelixsMom
#42 Posted : 8/27/2008 7:26:05 PM

Beverly

I am more outraged at the person talking of drying out cats. They are already tantamount to slaves in many households (Not in mine; we are the servants of Felix) and there is an obvious ethical problem with raising slaves to procure one's entheological substances.
Especially when the plant world is so prolific and abundant.
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

polytrip
#43 Posted : 8/27/2008 9:15:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
If you chop of some of your own organs, drie and smoke them, at least you get some endorphine high during the proces. If you get realy mad first, then the chance of getting some adrenaline is higher too.
You could try, chop of your left foot, get mad because it don't do nothing, then your right foot and who knows you'l notice a difference.
If not..well at least you've learnt another new thing.

polytrip
#44 Posted : 8/28/2008 12:47:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Maybe there should be a new thread: "signs you don't need DMT anymore because you're allready 12 dimensions too far."
Sign 1- i'm currently thinking of extracting my dead cat after drying it, so i could smoke whatever substance would appear.

Infundibulum
#45 Posted : 8/28/2008 2:38:04 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Sing 2:

You waited for your granma to leave her last breath, then instantly made a bong out of her head (use 1 earhole for the fire and the other one for smoking) in an attempt to "feel" her last DMT rush.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

FelixsMom
#46 Posted : 9/1/2008 1:49:24 AM

Beverly

ha ha ha.

Well, I just lifted this from another site, suitable for this luscìously sick conversation:

]

EWWWWW!
imachavel wrote:

if you were to take a human body, dry it out, and extract everything in it, there'd be enough chemicals in you to fuck you up good, right? i mean, fuck you up a few hundred or thousand times, HARD, right?
"If you rely only on your eyes, your other senses weaken."
- Frank Herbert, Dune

eviljackalope
#47 Posted : 11/3/2008 6:10:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fun.

But imagine gathering spice from hundreds of humans and launching off that. What would happen?

Would it be different than normal extracted space?

Infundibulum
#48 Posted : 11/3/2008 2:23:53 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

Most likely not, but what the hell, it's worth a try.

Anyone volunteer him/herself for some HSSP (Homo sapiens sapiens pituitary) spice extraction?

(CAUTION: pituitaries WON'T be returned intact to the volunteers)

polytrip
#49 Posted : 11/3/2008 3:34:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, there was this german dude who volunteered as meal in a cannibalistic ritual. But he is eaten already, so we would have to place some more adds in german newspapers.

'Ha, gibt's noch leute die freiwillig ihnen zirbeldrüse extrahieren lassen wollen'

Infundibulum
#50 Posted : 11/3/2008 3:44:06 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

polytrip wrote:
'Ha, gibt's noch leute die freiwillig ihnen zirbeldrüse extrahieren lassen wollen'

SYSTRAN wrote:
Ha, gives it still people those voluntarily them pineal gland extract to let wants”

hahaha!

kemist
#51 Posted : 11/26/2008 7:58:52 AM

John

Why Not chase and locked up bunch of schizophrenics and making the PISSHUASCA by adding harmala extracts to their fresh warm piss and DRINKING INSTANTLY ???
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

polytrip
#52 Posted : 11/28/2008 10:35:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, smoking your dead extracted cat or grandma...OK, but drinking schizo piss. That's just disgusting.

kemist
#53 Posted : 12/3/2008 7:22:09 AM

John

polytrip wrote:
Well, smoking your dead extracted cat or grandma...OK, but drinking schizo piss. That's just disgusting.

THERE is no other way ILPT nan`s is dead a decade and he hate bloody cats !!!

OW RIGHT, FUSSY BOY Then boil it a bit, to get rid of ammonia or other volatile stinky compounds. Add a bit of cinnamon and honey for taste chill it down and then drink it.!!!

Keep in mind you will expose those delicious tryptamines to heat and O2 and will lose strength of PISSHUASCA.

The best way is simply apply harmala alkaloids under tongue and drink warm piss straight from the source (schizo fella)
Ow c`mon SWIM never experienced golden shower or what ? Shocked

ILPT would prefer female schizo as a source, drinking from source would be more pleasant as he isn`t gay Smile

SWIM can easy generate number of schizos in urban and suburban areas by cooking motherfucking METH and give it out for free!!!!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

jamie
#54 Posted : 12/10/2008 6:37:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

haha..are you drying out dead bodies to get some smokeRolling eyes , jeeze, grow some mimosa already...Laughing
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#55 Posted : 12/14/2008 9:19:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
polytrip wrote:

THERE is no other way ILPT nan`s is dead a decade and he hate bloody cats !!!

OW RIGHT, FUSSY BOY Then boil it a bit, to get rid of ammonia or other volatile stinky compounds. Add a bit of cinnamon and honey for taste chill it down and then drink it.!!!

Keep in mind you will expose those delicious tryptamines to heat and O2 and will lose strength of PISSHUASCA.

The best way is simply apply harmala alkaloids under tongue and drink warm piss straight from the source (schizo fella)
Ow c`mon SWIM never experienced golden shower or what ? Shocked

ILPT would prefer female schizo as a source, drinking from source would be more pleasant as he isn`t gay Smile

SWIM can easy generate number of schizos in urban and suburban areas by cooking motherfucking METH and give it out for free!!!!

If you went to a mental hospital, saying you would want to collect some female-schizo piss, becausse you want to explore hyperspace in accordance with your sexual preference, do you think they will let you go then?
And also, once diagnosed as a schizo, will you drink your own piss then, or is that still too homosexual for you?

Jorkest
#56 Posted : 12/14/2008 9:47:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

what if you just extracted with a NPS after freebasing the piss out of the piss..
it's a sound

Infundibulum
#57 Posted : 12/14/2008 10:07:08 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

OK, after having discussions about extracting cats then drinking schizo piss, I start wondering whether there is any traces of truth in the Cat Piss which allegedly contains the extreme hallucinogen 5-meo-W (it is read 5 methoxy tryptophan)

kemist
#58 Posted : 12/15/2008 9:46:08 AM

John

polytrip wrote:

If you went to a mental hospital, saying you would want to collect some female-schizo piss, becausse you want to explore hyperspace in accordance with your sexual preference, do you think they will let you go then?

LOL Laughing That`s the silliest idea ILPT have ever heard in his life Laughing

You don`t talk, just simply bribe mental hospital attendant,
or grow your own schizo males,
or a females if you are a women.

polytrip wrote:
And also, once diagnosed as a schizo, will you drink your own piss then, or is that still too homosexual for you?

ILPT is an hermaphrodite Shocked so this is not an issue for him/her. Please mate, keep this for yourself is a private info!Embarrased

polytrip
#59 Posted : 12/21/2008 3:06:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What about schizofrenic cat's then? their piss must be 'the bomb'.
If you could make a young kitten schizofrenic by feeding it with LSD and then make it watch tom-and-jerry films all day, it would probably result in this cat turning in to a living super spicefactory.

kemist
#60 Posted : 12/23/2008 7:37:50 AM

John

polytrip wrote:
What about schizofrenic cat's then? their piss must be 'the bomb'.
LOLLaughing Another cattusfill in this thread!

If we talking animal one should chose SCHIZOFROGs. You`ll get portion of bufo or 5meot besides dmt.

PREV1234NEXT