We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
the amount of chemicals in a human body... Options

imachavel
#1 Posted : 5/8/2008 6:20:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

if you were to take a human body, dry it out, and extract everything in it, there'd be enough chemicals in you to fuck you up good, right? i mean, fuck you up a few hundred or thousand times, HARD, right?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

burnt
#2 Posted : 5/8/2008 8:13:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

no.

imachavel
#3 Posted : 5/8/2008 10:48:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

you sure? you're saying if all the dmt in my brain or all the adrenaline in my adrenal gland or all the whatever all just released all of itself at once it wouldn't get me high?

i mean, i know that I'D be drained but what if i took all of someone elses, cmon man, I'd have to be blasted and overdosing or something..

or is all that non-psychoactive..

well, dmt FOR SURE would get me high, so I KNOW you're wrong on that one.

i know from taking tyrosine as just an amino acid and getting wired, that if there was adrenaline from someone else that I consumed, that would get me high.

burnt
#4 Posted : 5/8/2008 10:57:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The amount of DMT in a human body is very little. To extract and purify it from a human in a quantity that would get you high is just crazy. That does not mean at certain times your body produces more then normal but still. Also alot of these compounds if you administer orally will be metabolized in different ways by your liver, intestines etc. Adrenaline is made in your glands and goes right to your blood. If you injected it thats a different story. I mean no as in if you took a human body dried it out and extracted its totally inpractical to isolate these kind of compounds that way not to mention sick and twisted and wrong.

If you want such substances you can buy them, synthesize them, or extract them from plant sources. i dont think its appropirate to talk about isolation of such compounds from the human body unless you are a clinical doctor who is looking to determine the physiological functioning of DMT or other compounds.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/8/2008 6:00:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no offense but... what a silly question

modsquad09
#6 Posted : 5/8/2008 6:23:09 PM

mods

hahahha that made me smile, 4 that u deaserve this post space
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

imachavel
#7 Posted : 5/8/2008 10:02:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

burnt wrote:
The amount of DMT in a human body is very little. To extract and purify it from a human in a quantity that would get you high is just crazy. That does not mean at certain times your body produces more then normal but still. Also alot of these compounds if you administer orally will be metabolized in different ways by your liver, intestines etc. Adrenaline is made in your glands and goes right to your blood. If you injected it thats a different story. I mean no as in if you took a human body dried it out and extracted its totally inpractical to isolate these kind of compounds that way not to mention sick and twisted and wrong.

If you want such substances you can buy them, synthesize them, or extract them from plant sources. i dont think its appropirate to talk about isolation of such compounds from the human body unless you are a clinical doctor who is looking to determine the physiological functioning of DMT or other compounds.

whoa, it was just a question, there's no way i'd ever, well, i'd say even THINK about doing this, but i guess i can't say that now that I've posted this. Anyway this is all just very much just a basic question here, nothing more.

modsquad09
#8 Posted : 5/8/2008 10:17:56 PM

mods

NO. i think u would die.......
maybe u should try heroin or meth to get really fucked

burnt
#9 Posted : 5/9/2008 10:10:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i know you wouldnt want to do that hehe. But someone else might read this and think we are a bunch of lunatics hahaha which we are Smile harmless however...

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 5/9/2008 2:36:30 PM

The Great Namah

This is a weird thread. Just bizzare.

Kids, please don't smoke human.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

imachavel
#11 Posted : 5/9/2008 7:20:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

LOL

imachavel
#12 Posted : 5/11/2008 9:57:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

you know, this was a serious thread, I don't know it was moved here. I was trying to ask the relevance of how many receptors there were in your body that got you high, for therefore if you were to take all the chemicals in your body, could you blow your mind to infinity on your own chemicals.

it seems relevant to anyone who's used drugs. Would you want to know? knowing how blasted you could get and how your body allows that?

acolon_5
#13 Posted : 5/11/2008 11:24:27 PM

The Great Namah

imachavel wrote:

if you were to take a human body, dry it out, and extract everything in it, there'd be enough chemicals in you to fuck you up good, right? i mean, fuck you up a few hundred or thousand times, HARD, right?

Sorry man, talking about drying and extracting the human body is not a serious topic on a DMT specific site. I'm leaving it here.

If you would like, start a new thread on endogenous psychoactive chemicals in the body. The hyperspace tavern would be an excellent place for that.

The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

imachavel
#14 Posted : 5/12/2008 1:03:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well, apparently the question was already answered. But the topic wasn't about drying out the human body and using the chemicals, I was just using that as a reference. The main question was how much of your own things could overload you. I always think about these things when I realize how high you can get, and how these things fit into receptors for your own, it's mainly of interest to me because I think of how many chemicals the human body can hold. If it's not many, then I guess it doesn't matter.

that's not hard for you to believe? your body doesn't have a large reserve of chemicals to use? oh well

modsquad09
#15 Posted : 5/12/2008 6:11:24 AM

mods

I think the amount of chemicals is very small, u wouldnt get high.
if any dmt or anything was present after drying, or taking all the receptors out.. there isnt enough to do anything.
u might have to dry out 5 human bodies to get a dose of dmt... hahahahha

imachavel
#16 Posted : 5/13/2008 10:23:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

well, you certainly have a lot of receptors for things, I guess that doesn't mean you have a lot of anything in you though.
Peace

magic clown
#17 Posted : 5/16/2008 9:18:45 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

If we build a consesus, and decide to melt down Imachevel into his constituant parts, can I have first dabs on free baseing his endorphins?
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

acolon_5
#18 Posted : 5/16/2008 11:52:00 AM

The Great Namah

magic clown wrote:
If we build a consesus, and decide to melt down Imachevel into his constituant parts, can I have first dabs on free baseing his endorphins?

The magic clown has called first dibs on Imachevel's endorphins.... It's all yours man!
The Spice extends life

imachavel
#19 Posted : 5/18/2008 11:09:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeeeeaaahhhh......

Confused

magic clown
#20 Posted : 5/19/2008 8:14:14 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

And while we're at it, I would also like his dopamine, heart, liver and kidneys.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

123NEXT»