We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
10x cappi vine Options

crexx21
#1 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:26:08 PM

charles

I am looking more into changa and I have one more day till my cappi leaf arrives. It was the most intresting to me because of the length of the experience but then I heard of 10x cappi leaf being a very very long lasting and intense experience and with more reading I found how to make it myself. But too avoid all the work(i am a lazy stoner) I found that shamanic extracts is selling a cappi 10x extract, but the description claims that it it made from cappi vines. It looks like a light brown powder but I am not sure how to incorporate that into a changa mix.

-here is a link to the sale, http://www.shamanic-extr...-products/caapi-10x.html
DISCLAIMER:SWIM is a crazy man who has been driven to insanity by women and nothing he says or asks should be taken seriously, same thing with crexx21, he too is insane and delusional and should seek help.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hyperspacing
#2 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:37:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has some 10x caapi vine powder he got from maya. He has used it for changa and it works fine. Just have to make sure whatever else you use is a good burning material like mullein or lotus flowers.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Eden
#3 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:38:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Powder extracts are not at all useful for changa. You need whole leaves/vine. The powders are used in teas and oral admin.

Edit: hyperspacing, you've used powder for changa? Sometimes when grinding I get too much powdered material and the smokability has always been terrible. Maybe my herbs were just not ideal for incorporating powder.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well you could just throw in some of the extract in with the herb and DMT and evap. These 10x extract dont normaly dissolve in ace/IPA, so its a bit difficult to get it evenly spread amongst the herb.

Making 10x caapi leaf is easy man, not much to do really, and part of the fun is making itSmile
You have caapi leaf on its way so make some changa with plain leaf and if you like, then make the 10x.

Enjoy

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:42:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
Powder extracts are not at all useful for changa. You need whole leaves/vine. The powders are used in teas and oral admin.

Any powder extract will work great with changa as long as you also have something leafy in the mix also.

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

crexx21
#6 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:42:33 PM

charles

sounds good I just didnt want to waste any money, that stuff is rare these daysSmile
DISCLAIMER:SWIM is a crazy man who has been driven to insanity by women and nothing he says or asks should be taken seriously, same thing with crexx21, he too is insane and delusional and should seek help.

Eden
#7 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I stand corrected. Maybe I will give it another chance, as using 10X caapi extract seems quite convenient.

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:45:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always had wonderful experiences with Caap leaf, but I tried the vine extract one and had a very LONG experience with HORRENDOUS body load--cold, tight chest, lying on the floor in catatonic positions, and general panic. I got the sincere message from Mama to boil her bark, not to burn it.

Because the extracts can last 2-3 hours, there is no quick way to abort a journey gone south.

Also, the taste is terrible. If it tastes terrible, it should tip you off that it's not meant to be smoked, RIGHT AWAY.

Still a little nervous about residual stuff being in my pipe. Confused
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

gammagore
#9 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

10x/50x/harmine/harmaline/thh can all be added to any blend, changa or enhanced leaf.

hyperspacing
#10 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:51:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When swim first odered his changa ingredients he ordered 10x caapi not knowing it wasn't leaf. He used it in over 50 changa voyages and every one was great. Since then he has gotten leaf and made 10x leaf. He prefers leaf most of the time but still enjoys blends using the vine every once and a while.

crexx21
#11 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:52:10 PM

charles

well now that i think about it, being a beginner in the realm of the spice I dont want to put myself there for too long because I do get a little scared when it gets intense and I hate the wierd bodily feelings. I am getting better at controlling those feelings I think I will stick with normal cappi for now.

RigelL
#12 Posted : 7/15/2010 6:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hummm
I have the exact same prob as you crexx... But i ordered it without really knowing it was vine, i thought it was leaf extract Embarrased
Now i really dunno if i should enhance the vine powder or maybe enhance some mint or pau darco and then sprinkle the vine extract onto the mix. The only MAOIs i´ve got here is normal shreaded black vine, Peganum harmala - seeds and Rivea corymbosa also in seed form.
It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully

Eden
#13 Posted : 7/15/2010 7:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps the easiest method would be to simply extract from the powder extract and enhance your changa. All the goodies are there, a lot of them at that. You can soak the powder in your IPA/acetone for a couple weeks and then strain for your changa evap.

hyperspacing
#14 Posted : 7/15/2010 8:06:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a thread I made when i started with changa and my first blends/experiences. Every time I refer to caapi 10x I'm referring to vine. Swim just blends it with the rest of his herbs.
Ready for Changa

RigelL
#15 Posted : 7/16/2010 11:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank u guys! =)
I´ve made my changa: 0,3:0,7:1 with Mentha Spicata : Pau Darco and later on i´ll sprinkle the Caapi 10x as i´m on vacation and do not have the time to extract it now.
But when i go back home for sure i´ll take on your advice and see how it changes the changa if the Caapi is enhanced.

2 more days and changa here i go!!! Laughing
It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully