We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Nearest Book game Options

magickpencil
#1 Posted : 7/11/2010 5:34:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Grab the NEAREST book (not the coolest)

Turn to the 23rd page

Post the third sentence here!
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

magickpencil
#2 Posted : 7/11/2010 5:36:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Danny Saunders was standing on my base.
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 7/11/2010 6:26:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The naked creature that traversed the rough path formed by the fallen dragons was a match to their mass, yet bound to the earth, and it walked on two bowed legs, the thighs thick as thousand-year-old trees.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

cellux
#4 Posted : 7/11/2010 6:35:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As they went along (the boy didn't put his arm around her any more), they both carried their own bouquets, they both carried their own and they were happy.

Phantastica
#5 Posted : 7/11/2010 7:42:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol i've been studying for my microbiology exam. so here:
"In addition, protozoal cells have in their cytoplasm a series of ultramicroscopic cellular bodies."
Very happy
<3

Methtical
#6 Posted : 7/11/2010 11:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The butterfly effect acquired a technical name: sensitive dependance on initial conditions.

- Chaos by James Gleick

Methtical

Pebble on the Beach
#7 Posted : 7/19/2010 5:53:10 PM

C r a c k B l i p T o o t T o o t ! ! !

Can you explain who's right?
"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
and
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
Bertrand Russell

All things are possible, everything is permissable

Eden
#8 Posted : 7/19/2010 8:25:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am surrounded by flatterers and fools.

Researcher
#9 Posted : 7/20/2010 3:00:27 AM
Frank N. Stein

There, perhaps, we will find evidence of a common ancestor for Australopithecus- near-man -and the genus Homo, true man.

gibran2
#10 Posted : 7/20/2010 3:03:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Layer one slice of ham and one of cheese on the mustard-coated side, making sure to cover the entire surface.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

aetherbound
#11 Posted : 7/20/2010 3:28:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Myth is precisely that which gives these concepts, such as Freud's "unconscious" or "id" their vitality and credibility.
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

illumine
#12 Posted : 7/20/2010 5:10:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's why, when my sister, Tammy, watched my last lecture online, she saw my mouth moving, she heard a voice, but it wasn't mine.
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being."
-Carl Jung

"You are me, and I am you."
-Shpongle

sameoldsongam
#13 Posted : 7/20/2010 5:21:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What must be explained is any deviation from naturality.

Xt
#14 Posted : 7/20/2010 1:05:38 PM

If one subtracts the added elements of thought from the deep feeling, what remains is intense feeling, which guarantees nothing at all about knowledge except itself, just as strong belief proves only its own strength, not the truth of what is believed.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

The Traveler
#15 Posted : 7/20/2010 1:13:14 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

19 TUESDAY - DIENSTAG - MARDI - MARTEDI- MARTES - DINSDAG

polytrip
#16 Posted : 7/20/2010 1:25:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
What many church architects had long searched for was finally realized by dominikus zimmerman in the wies church: the succesfull integration of the nave with the basilica, the perfect harmony of two distinct architectural spaces.

downwardsfromzero
#17 Posted : 7/3/2023 5:41:19 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

[I've been digging around in the depths again but this old thread is fun... Being equidistant between three books, here are three sentences.]
"These plants being generally greener and more sparsely spined than most Mammillaria require some shade from hot summer sun, otherwise cultivation should be much the same as other large-flowered Mammillarias - which are regarded as slightly more difficult than the rest of the genus."
"Another theory is that 'fallen angels' were survivors of a cataclysm that wiped out a prehistoric high civilization not known to us but with a fully developed science of its own."
"Each term is simultaneously the sum of the preceding two and the product of the previous term multiplied by Φ."

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

fink
#18 Posted : 7/3/2023 9:49:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Fat Controller was in his office, being measured for a new waistcoat.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 7/4/2023 2:03:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

"The notation “φx . ⊃ x . ψx” is due to Peano, who, however, has no notation for the general idea “(x) . φx.” "

Principia Mathematica Volume One

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

DoingKermit
#20 Posted : 7/4/2023 3:58:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These feelings became so much a part of her life that no one ever thought to consider that the feelings didn't originate with her.

It Didn't Start With You
- Mark Wolynn

12NEXT